Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the train home 17:50 - Oct 23 with 7719 viewswelwynranger

Totally unacceptable. No midfield. Twin strikers 30 yards apart. Even the simplest pass seem to be a problem.. As soon as we scored we stopped playing. Their are players in this team who think they are a lot better than they are ,they just have to turn up and everything good will happen.
Reality check time
On the train home on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 2226 viewsNorthantsHoop

Great to see nearly 4,000 Rangers attending but I thought it was all a bit flat both on and off the field. We seemed to turn up expecting 3 points but rarely looked convincing enough to justify getting anything out of the game.
On the train home on 23:16 - Oct 23 with 2149 viewsthorpebankR

Some of their pricks found the strength to abuse my 15 yr old lad from their cars walking out. Hopefully see them down at ours.
On the train home on 23:40 - Oct 23 with 2078 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On the train home on 23:01 - Oct 23 by NorthantsHoop

Great to see nearly 4,000 Rangers attending but I thought it was all a bit flat both on and off the field. We seemed to turn up expecting 3 points but rarely looked convincing enough to justify getting anything out of the game.

I thought the atmosphere was great in the away end.
On the train home on 00:22 - Oct 24 with 1980 viewsBoston

Where were Nick and Andy doing the commentary from, the middle of the home massive?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

On the train home on 09:43 - Oct 24 with 1722 viewsessextaxiboy

I bought my ticket at 2am Thursday on the spur of the moment . What a fcking mistake .
I dont go to many away games , is it always like that ?
From the moment I started to see other Rangers "fans" it was embarrassing, intimidating and boorish.
I could list all of the stuff I witnessed but it would turn in to a rant . I will never give my ST up whatever division , whoever we sign , however we play but I cant see me going to another away game outside London again .
As for the game I can take it on the chin , Peterboro played like the away side , compact played on the break and even wasting time at 1-1 . It was a smash and grab like Mowbray planned for Tuesday . We will still have a good season .
To end on a high note I had a nice chat with Andy Tillsons Canadian cousin in the smallest bar I could find with just 2 other Rangers fans in there and I had a wonderful pint of London Pride back at Liverpool St
Away games on a stream with my little VPN gizmo from now on .
On the train home on 10:46 - Oct 24 with 1629 viewsdavman

On the train home on 09:43 - Oct 24 by essextaxiboy

I bought my ticket at 2am Thursday on the spur of the moment . What a fcking mistake .
From the moment I started to see other Rangers "fans" it was embarrassing, intimidating and boorish.
I could list all of the stuff I witnessed but it would turn in to a rant . I will never give my ST up whatever division , whoever we sign , however we play but I cant see me going to another away game outside London again .
As for the game I can take it on the chin , Peterboro played like the away side , compact played on the break and even wasting time at 1-1 . It was a smash and grab like Mowbray planned for Tuesday . We will still have a good season .
To end on a high note I had a nice chat with Andy Tillsons Canadian cousin in the smallest bar I could find with just 2 other Rangers fans in there and I had a wonderful pint of London Pride back at Liverpool St

Shame that it's put you off.

I love football and I love the Rangers. I get right into the games and my moods follow the team's results, but this doesn't define my life or me. There are too many who take such offense to opposition fans who dare celebrate their teams victories and there are too many who want to taunt oppo fans to get them riled up.

Enjoy the wins, take pride in the good performance, but don't be a bad loser or a bad winner. Shout abuse (as long as those 'lines' aren't crossed, but when you get away from it, just let it be.

I know others can't separate football from being THE focal point in their life and I understand that they can't feel this way; that's a shame, but every is different.

Of course, losing to PalARSE or getting stuffed by the Chels or Fulham (as always) is different, but losing to a well drilled, professional team like Peterborough yesterday isn't really worth losing your sh*t about.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

On the train home on 11:03 - Oct 24 with 1578 viewsNortholt_Rs

Apart from the woeful performance and ball ache of a result I had a great day out. Fantastic turnout by the Rs faithful. I didn’t see any of the agg being reported by others…apart from the embarrassing grandad who ran on the pitch when we scored. Mind you I was going away in the 70s and 80s so perhaps my interpretation of agg is different. My first time to the Posh. Enjoyed the town centre too.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

On the train home on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 1448 viewsessextaxiboy

On the train home on 11:03 - Oct 24 by Northolt_Rs

Apart from the woeful performance and ball ache of a result I had a great day out. Fantastic turnout by the Rs faithful. I didn’t see any of the agg being reported by others…apart from the embarrassing grandad who ran on the pitch when we scored. Mind you I was going away in the 70s and 80s so perhaps my interpretation of agg is different. My first time to the Posh. Enjoyed the town centre too.

I went to places like Filbert St and Maine Rd in my teens on my own in the 70s on football specials with another teams fans on half the train and us on the other and splitting on route. Its a bit different these days IMO
Login to get fewer ads

On the train home on 12:45 - Oct 24 with 1399 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On the train home on 09:43 - Oct 24 by essextaxiboy

Yesterday particularly bad, seemed a lot of gear flying around. Hasn’t that always been an element though?

Give it another chance I say. Every so often a peach of an away day happens and it makes it all worth while.
On the train home on 12:54 - Oct 24 with 1387 viewsLythamR

I didnt see the abject abysmal performance that many others seem to have seen and I though playing Austin and Dykes up top with Adomah starting was a decent idea, Posh started strongly but we got the game under control, the big failure for me was the appalling accuracy of crosses from both left and right which meant having 2 main strikers was a waste of time.

yes we were not in our best form but I thought Posh deserved some credit for that they seemed well organised and worked hard.

We seem to somehow have developed an expectation that we can just rock up at places and expect to win, how has half a season of excellent form given us such a sense of entitlement.

It wasnt our best performance. We tried just a bit too hard to win the game and it cost us again but i still prefer that to settling for a draw at this stage of the season. I dont think any of our players shirked their responsibilities, we just lost thats all.
On the train home on 14:03 - Oct 24 with 1287 viewspaulparker

On the train home on 12:54 - Oct 24 by LythamR

I didnt see the abject abysmal performance that many others seem to have seen and I though playing Austin and Dykes up top with Adomah starting was a decent idea, Posh started strongly but we got the game under control, the big failure for me was the appalling accuracy of crosses from both left and right which meant having 2 main strikers was a waste of time.

yes we were not in our best form but I thought Posh deserved some credit for that they seemed well organised and worked hard.

We seem to somehow have developed an expectation that we can just rock up at places and expect to win, how has half a season of excellent form given us such a sense of entitlement.

It wasnt our best performance. We tried just a bit too hard to win the game and it cost us again but i still prefer that to settling for a draw at this stage of the season. I dont think any of our players shirked their responsibilities, we just lost thats all.

I must have missed the bits where we tried to win the game I dont think we had a shot on target
The posh keeper was crap but didn’t have a save to make

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 1276 viewsTacticalR

@LythamR 'We tried just a bit too hard to win the game and it cost us again but i still prefer that to settling for a draw at this stage of the season.'

In the commentary Andy Sinton said: 'We lost the game by trying to win the game'.

Air hostess clique

On the train home on 15:40 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewshantssi

On the train home on 11:03 - Oct 24 by Northolt_Rs

That was my take on the day out too.
Just got home from making a weekend of it, meeting up with old friends and my nephew who lives in Nottingham.
On the train home on 15:55 - Oct 24 with 1114 viewsLythamR

On the train home on 14:03 - Oct 24 by paulparker

I must have missed the bits where we tried to win the game I dont think we had a shot on target
The posh keeper was crap but didn’t have a save to make

Shots were blocked late on, Gray was fouled a few time in the box, of course we were trying to win the game, we were just not very adept but its not fair to say they were not trying
On the train home on 16:05 - Oct 24 with 1090 viewspaulparker

On the train home on 15:55 - Oct 24 by LythamR

Shots were blocked late on, Gray was fouled a few time in the box, of course we were trying to win the game, we were just not very adept but its not fair to say they were not trying

That was trying to equalise not win the game
We were shocking , and got what we deserved not once in that game did we dominate , as I said the keeper for them was one of the worst I’ve seen and we didn’t put him under any pressure

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 16:21 - Oct 24 with 1055 viewsNortholt_Rs

On the train home on 16:05 - Oct 24 by paulparker

We were shocking , and got what we deserved not once in that game did we dominate , as I said the keeper for them was one of the worst I’ve seen and we didn’t put him under any pressure

Sh it haircut

On the train home on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 1036 viewsLythamR

And as I said our crossing was woeful but we were trying to win the game
On the train home on 16:34 - Oct 24 with 1023 viewspaulparker

On the train home on 16:31 - Oct 24 by LythamR

And as I said our crossing was woeful but we were trying to win the game

We must have been watching different games

On the train home on 16:44 - Oct 24 with 995 viewslondonscottish

On the train home on 16:21 - Oct 24 by Northolt_Rs

Sh it haircut

That was funny and TBF he took it well, laughing along.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

On the train home on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 975 viewsNortholt_Rs

On the train home on 16:44 - Oct 24 by londonscottish

That was funny and TBF he took it well, laughing along.

He was laughing his boll ox off at the final whistle….

On the train home on 23:53 - Oct 24 with 733 viewsdaveB

I thought we dominated most of the second half in terms of possession but didn't really create anything. They looked more like scoring than us at 1-1

We lost the game as we pushed everyone forward and once again put a dire cross in so were caught high up the pitch and on the break, similar to the Bristol City goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024