Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes injury? 11:01 - Oct 30 with 5850 viewsCamberleyR

From his Instagram

https://instagram.com/stories/lyndondykes/2695820399427694250?utm_source=ig_stor

That boot doesn't look too good.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dykes injury? on 17:23 - Oct 31 with 5324 viewsthehat

Does anyone have any update on this?

Really hope it was just a precaution Dykes is improving every week and is on his way to establishing himself as a top Championship striker.
Dykes injury? on 19:38 - Oct 31 with 5098 viewsAntti_Heinola

No, but I'd be amazed if he was fit for Cardiff, and more likely I'd imagine out til after the international break (being selfish, wouldn't be devastated if he missed the Scotland games!)

Bare bones.

Dykes injury? on 20:08 - Oct 31 with 4997 viewsNoDiddley

Dykes injury? on 19:38 - Oct 31 by Antti_Heinola

No, but I'd be amazed if he was fit for Cardiff, and more likely I'd imagine out til after the international break (being selfish, wouldn't be devastated if he missed the Scotland games!)

Think he’s banned from the international? Yellow cards
Dykes injury? on 10:07 - Nov 1 with 4528 viewsCamberleyR

Hmmm. Now the story seems to have been removed from his Instagram account.

Dykes injury? on 12:21 - Nov 1 with 4317 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dykes injury? on 10:07 - Nov 1 by CamberleyR

Hmmm. Now the story seems to have been removed from his Instagram account.

All insta 'stories' disappear after 24 hours I think? They're different to Insta posts.

Bare bones.

Dykes injury? on 12:26 - Nov 1 with 4286 viewsCamberleyR

Dykes injury? on 12:21 - Nov 1 by Antti_Heinola

All insta 'stories' disappear after 24 hours I think? They're different to Insta posts.

Ah right, thanks. Don't really do Instagram.

Dykes injury? on 20:23 - Nov 1 with 3884 viewsozranger

Scotland papers are all saying that the moon boot was only a precaution and that if needed, he will be fit and ready to play Denmark at home.

Don't know if that means he will be able to play on Wednesday or Saturday evening.
Dykes injury? on 20:29 - Nov 1 with 3865 viewsqueensparker

Dykes injury? on 20:23 - Nov 1 by ozranger

Scotland papers are all saying that the moon boot was only a precaution and that if needed, he will be fit and ready to play Denmark at home.

Don't know if that means he will be able to play on Wednesday or Saturday evening.

Bollocks to that he’s becoming one of our key players and getting better all the time. Time for Warbs and co to pull a Fergie and locate an inconvenient niggle
Login to get fewer ads

Dykes injury? on 10:28 - Nov 2 with 3475 viewsQPR_Hibs

Dykes injury? on 20:29 - Nov 1 by queensparker

Bollocks to that he’s becoming one of our key players and getting better all the time. Time for Warbs and co to pull a Fergie and locate an inconvenient niggle

Best case scenario is that Scotland win away in Moldova (Dykes is suspended for this) to secure second place and effectively make the Denmark game a dead rubber.
Then Scotland could play their reserve team to beat Denmark at home.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Dykes injury? on 11:55 - Nov 2 with 3273 viewsdaveB

doubtful for tomorrow by sound of it

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-man-touch-and-go-for-cardiff-clash
Dykes injury? on 12:13 - Nov 2 with 3236 viewsflynnbo

Dykes injury? on 11:55 - Nov 2 by daveB

doubtful for tomorrow by sound of it

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-man-touch-and-go-for-cardiff-clash

A relief that it doesn't seem to be as bad as first thought.
Dykes injury? on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 3064 viewsderbyhoop

Watching him hobble around for the last 10 minutes against Forest I'd be gob-smacked if he makes it for Cardiff.

Dickie seemed to be struggling late on, as well.

McCallum and De Wijs definitely out. With hamstring and calf injuries. Suspect it will be a while before we see those 2.
Back line of Albert, Dickie (if fit), Dunne, Barbet and Moses. Kakay the only defender on the bench?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dykes injury? on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 3044 viewsbosh67

Dykes injury? on 13:21 - Nov 2 by derbyhoop

Watching him hobble around for the last 10 minutes against Forest I'd be gob-smacked if he makes it for Cardiff.

Dickie seemed to be struggling late on, as well.

McCallum and De Wijs definitely out. With hamstring and calf injuries. Suspect it will be a while before we see those 2.
Back line of Albert, Dickie (if fit), Dunne, Barbet and Moses. Kakay the only defender on the bench?

Ball has and can play CB if needed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dykes injury? on 14:15 - Nov 2 with 2953 viewsdmm

Our dutch brick shithouse seems intent on emulating Matthew Rose.
Dykes injury? on 06:13 - Nov 3 with 2599 viewsHayesender

Well Dykes has definitely travelled to Cardiff

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dykes injury? on 08:36 - Nov 3 with 2439 viewsgazza1

I am confident that Dykes will play a part in tonight's game......it just depends on how cautious MW & his medical guys (plus LD himself) wants to be.
Dykes injury? on 11:57 - Nov 3 with 2298 viewsnix

Dykes injury? on 14:15 - Nov 2 by dmm

Our dutch brick shithouse seems intent on emulating Matthew Rose.

I think he had the same issues at Hull. It's like he starts off fit, gets a run of games and then gets some niggling injuries.

I don't think he'll ever be a Barbet, but that's why we got him fairly cheaply as he's not a 46 matches a season kind of player.
Dykes injury? on 12:19 - Nov 3 with 2260 viewsBuckR

Dykes injury? on 06:13 - Nov 3 by Hayesender

Well Dykes has definitely travelled to Cardiff

Players are staying away for the Blackpool game so may not mean too much
Dykes injury? on 12:36 - Nov 3 with 2213 viewsDavieQPR

Dykes injury will be assessed before K.O.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024