Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies 14:40 - Nov 6 with 24769 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Blackpool match Thread following on from Clives Shawshank Quote
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 847 viewskensalriser

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 13:21 - Nov 7 by terryb

I thought the ball had crossed the line before Madine touched it, BUT goalline technology is used in The Championship. If it had totally crossed the line, the referee should have recived a signal to that effect.

My assumption is that the ref consulted his assistant because the technology had not indicated crossing the line until Madine touched it & asked if he was offside. Yes, he was, with that scenario.

What is certain is that madine shouldn't have robbed his team mate of the goal!

Exactly right, Tel. It was Madine's fault.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:24 - Nov 7 with 785 viewsOldPedro

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 12:47 - Nov 7 by Antti_Heinola

Bit harsh maybe.
Agree with you on the pens. On TV Goodman was saying Seny should have been sent off, but the Blackpool defender did exactly the same thing to Dykes, arguably worse as it was a very deliberate arm from behind whereas Seny was more level and may have got their first, and he said no chance it was a pen. Weirdly, I sort of agree. Ref will always give that one against a keeper, but rarely the same against a defender. Not a red, as Seny might have got their first and also he went down very easily, but no arguments it was a pen.

Thought that several of the Blackpool players went down very easily throughout the game and were awarded several soft free kicks especially in the 2nd half. Also thought that they got away with a couple of bookings for stopping us trying to breakaway yet when we did it (Adomah and Ball), they were both booked.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024