Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Result 21:43 - Nov 24 with 2958 viewsT_Block

So impressive-Huddersfield are good
Massive Result on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 2861 viewsthompsonridd

Delighted, my best mate is a Huddersfield fan.

He's much nicer than me if they win 😂😂😂
Massive Result on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 2767 viewsnix

Yeah well we have to put up with that blooming drum up there though.
Massive Result on 22:03 - Nov 24 with 2736 viewsManinBlack

At last a goal and a win against them. We'll overdue but feels good and will for the next few days.

Then the next game will rouble me. Derby may only have a point but they have only lost five times like us. Terrific results against Bournemouth and Fulham for them. Would have more belief in us if it wasn't for the fact it is an away live game.
Massive Result on 22:51 - Nov 24 with 2415 viewsMrSheen

I thought they were very tidy on the ball in the first half, but without much of a threat up front - most of their openings fell to players joining the attack from deep. Second half they seemed to give up and go long ball a lot, which our central backs swatted away, helped by a relaxed ref. Most of our nervous moments late in the game were self-inflicted.

I liked Toffolo at left back and ratboy O’Brien up the middle but wasn’t envious of anyone else.
Massive Result on 23:00 - Nov 24 with 2326 viewsRed_Ranger

Massive Result on 22:51 - Nov 24 by MrSheen

I thought they were very tidy on the ball in the first half, but without much of a threat up front - most of their openings fell to players joining the attack from deep. Second half they seemed to give up and go long ball a lot, which our central backs swatted away, helped by a relaxed ref. Most of our nervous moments late in the game were self-inflicted.

I liked Toffolo at left back and ratboy O’Brien up the middle but wasn’t envious of anyone else.

Rat Boy / Wing Nut was decent as was their keeper.
Massive Result on 23:02 - Nov 24 with 2300 viewsLazyFan

Okay, I give in ... I'll admit we can do it now .. playoffs here we come!

zzzzzzzzzz

Massive Result on 23:33 - Nov 24 with 2115 viewsLogman

Massive Result on 23:02 - Nov 24 by LazyFan

Okay, I give in ... I'll admit we can do it now .. playoffs here we come!

Thought Luton looked much better going forward, with their talented no. 9.

Hudds were just well organised. They threatened against us in the first half (as all teams do) but they couldn't maintain it when it counts.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 23:34]
Massive Result on 23:36 - Nov 24 with 2081 viewsdaveB

always love beating them. F*ck you Delroy Facey
Login to get fewer ads

Massive Result on 23:44 - Nov 24 with 2026 viewsDWQPR

Dare I say it that performance tonight was pretty much the best we have played all season. On another day it would have been four or five. Totally dominated the second half and loved Albert’s Meadowlark Lemon impressions at the start of injury time. The guy is a legend. And it is great that we have such strength coming off the bench without disrupting the style of play. Some of the one tough passing tonight was an absolute delight to watch. And again Dozzell looks a player that is wanting and is taking his chance. Always looking for the ball and always looking for the pass. And have also noticed that both he and Johanson are now looking the other way when passing. Real class all over the pitch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Massive Result on 23:47 - Nov 24 with 2001 viewsBlackCrowe

I thought Huddersfield looked good, certainly good enough to nick it before we scored. Though why they (particularly the keeper) lost their belief and seemingly looked for a point from pretty much the start of the 2nd half was nuts.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Massive Result on 23:57 - Nov 24 with 1938 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I thought 1-0 flattered Huddersfield greatly. They were quite difficult to break down but probably the worst side in terms of goal threat we've seen. Having said that Seny D had some important saves to make, particularly in the 1st and last minute. In between that most of Huddersfield's chances came from our misadventures or bad luck.

Our passing was superb and victory was well deserved. Well done Rangers!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Massive Result on 00:26 - Nov 25 with 1822 viewsqpr_1968

lost me phone in the ground.
fair play to the stewards for handing it in and phoning the mrs to pick it up tomorrow.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Massive Result on 00:27 - Nov 25 with 1819 viewsLythamR

Lots of good individual performances but it feels like a significant win for the team as a whole, very pleased, Points Park next up
Massive Result on 00:40 - Nov 25 with 1781 viewsbob566

Popped onto their forum. Very decent in defeat. Fair play to them
Massive Result on 00:50 - Nov 25 with 1758 viewsDavieQPR

They gave up 2nd half. They played defensively and time wasted. They are only interested in set pieces.
Massive Result on 05:21 - Nov 25 with 1517 viewskarlski

They’re a decent side, and we looked better than them. Apart from a few mad moments when they broke and we appeared to have nobody home defensively until a last ditch challenge came in. But overall very satisfying win and the style in which it was won bodes well.
Massive Result on 08:11 - Nov 25 with 1316 viewsenfieldargh

First time in a long while I've seen us play well in both halves of the game.

The passing is getting crisper and less mistakes are happening.

JoJo back to his best last night and as mentioned Dozzell is maturing rapidly into a superb playmaker with bite.

Chair & Willock are 2 attacking gems, would love to see an all firing Albert down the right, Lee Wallace oozes authority and class down our left flank.

THe 3 centre Backs were excellent last night although early on we got caught out a couple of times.

Charlie also put in a great shift.

Thought Huddersfield first half were the best team we've played at home so far however 2nd half they sat back, that or we totally out manoeuvred them.

Their keeper wasted 2 mins at least with his delaying tactics . THese should have been removed for the ref 5 minutes extra time. I think the ref in a recent game did just that?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024