Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seny Dieng 07:45 - Nov 25 with 1381 viewsnumptydumpty

This guy is getting back to the form of last season

Thought he was outstanding last night.

Big save after 30 seconds and massive tip over the bar in the last 30 seconds

Always looked assured and calm and made the right calls, ie punching out and his distribution was excellent also.

Perhaps the defenders have improved and felt more composed because of this guy behind them.

Well done Seny.

Top man.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Seny Dieng on 08:22 - Nov 25 with 1263 viewsGeorgeKulscar

Agree with this.

You only need to look at the two performances of visiting keepers of the recent away teams to understand how good Seny is. His handling of crosses, decision making and kicking are all better than the championship average
Seny Dieng on 08:34 - Nov 25 with 1223 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not the best shot stopper (without being bad at this at all) but it’s a long time since we had a keeper with a better command of his area. Seems a popular member of the group too.
Seny Dieng on 08:56 - Nov 25 with 1149 viewspaulhoop2

Makes you wonder why it took so long to use him. Don’t get me wrong Joe Lumleys passion was great but he was prone to a lot of concentration mistakes. Whilst Seny was farmed out to non league and Scotland ! Maybe Dillion Barnes will come good too !!! 🤣🤣

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Seny Dieng on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 1122 viewsQPR_Jim

Another clean sheet, some good saves and come off his line well to claim the ball a few times. Good performance from him and good pressing generally from the team to limit chances.
Seny Dieng on 09:02 - Nov 25 with 1114 viewsBklynRanger

That's two vital saves running in the very first minutes of a match - Luton was after about 3 mins and last night was all of 45 seconds - either one of those goes in and we might have been looking at a very different couple of games. (We do need to pack that shit in though).

Other great work as mentioned, and I loved that outstretched grab on the edge of his area when Huddersfield were trying to get back in it.
Seny Dieng on 09:16 - Nov 25 with 1083 viewsGaxZE

Absolutely. My biggest worry at the start of the season was his dip in form on the tail end of last season.

I was getting the feeling of Deja Vu with him and Joe Lumley who in his first season was outstanding but then errors started to creep in.

After the WBA game I thought it's done, we're back to square one with our GK again. But in last few weeks he's come through and kept us in games. Still think our way of pushing the fullbacks so high leaves us open but he's not going to be at fault for that. If anything he's going to be busy.
Seny Dieng on 09:57 - Nov 25 with 1025 viewsterryb

If I think back to the Blackpool match, maybe his poor uncommanding performance was due to feeling unwell?

It was only three days later that it was reported he had Covid & only a week later that he came out of self isolation.

Since that return he has been excellent.
Seny Dieng on 12:16 - Nov 25 with 907 viewsbosh67

Yes he's been crap hasn't he. I mean he was okay last season but crap this season. Should get rid!

Blimey we are a thickle lot, some of us. Best keeper since Smithies and possibly even since Seaman in my humble opinion. Love the guy, he's tremendous.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Seny Dieng on 12:26 - Nov 25 with 865 viewsDavieQPR

You are not allowed to criticise our players no matter if they are not playing up to their normal standard or else you are ' Thickies'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024