Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM 09:09 - Nov 25 with 5259 viewsBklynRanger

3 or 4 contenders but I'd give it to Stef for last night - the passing seemed back and he showed more energy than of late (Hunter, you will have a view mate I'm sure!).

4 or 5 really good balls forward, closing down the keeper in the latter stages, giving good advice to Dozzell about when to go for it - good all round game. Really hope that injury isn't much - his body language seemed ok I thought as he was going off. Very encouraging for him to be coming back into form now.

Jimmy D would be another for me - won everything and very composed - amazing how quickly he's made that position his own.
MOTM on 17:45 - Nov 25 with 901 viewsTacticalR

Johansen started off picking up the ball from our centre-backs and ended up prowling up front and pouncing on the opposition centre-backs dwelling on the ball. He gets around.

Air hostess clique

MOTM on 18:13 - Nov 25 with 847 viewsParkRoyalR

MOTM on 17:33 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

Totally agree, but we don't get so many post criticising when it does!

I'd say that might be because of Chair's all-round contribution to the team,

Likewise why Dykes is less likely to be criticized than say Bonne, due to his all-round game,

Austin can only be judged on his goal-scoring as contributes very little otherwise, so other than 1 excellent and 1 very good header this season, he is massively under-performing and its not unfair to call it.
MOTM on 18:20 - Nov 25 with 831 viewsdmm

MOTM on 18:13 - Nov 25 by ParkRoyalR

I'd say that might be because of Chair's all-round contribution to the team,

Likewise why Dykes is less likely to be criticized than say Bonne, due to his all-round game,

Austin can only be judged on his goal-scoring as contributes very little otherwise, so other than 1 excellent and 1 very good header this season, he is massively under-performing and its not unfair to call it.

Good point re Chair and Dykes. Austin is clearly well below par but he's been through a difficult family time in recent months so we should cut him some slack.
MOTM on 19:02 - Nov 25 with 785 viewsQPROslo

Johansen MOM for me. He dictated most of the game and his stats are excellent. Won the ball and fed Chair brilliantly in the box when he should of scored. Dieng, Dunne, Barbet, Dozzell and Willock were all very good.
MOTM on 19:12 - Nov 25 with 766 viewsMick_S

I think it was someone from Blackburn because that’s the b’stard commentary that I couldn’t get rid of last night on the b’stard red button. Pony from Sky.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024