Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams 12:09 - Dec 28 with 4334 viewsSuperhoop83

I had a dream last night that I was swimming in the sea and could see Keith Stroud a short distance away and he was clearly struggling to stay afloat. Upon seeing this I swam back to shore and left him to it.

Has anyone else had a dream about a corrupt referee the night after a match?

Suffering since 1978.

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 4267 viewsMick_S

I had a premonition.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 13:18 - Dec 28 with 4187 viewsHantsR

Don't recall a dream last night, but as I stomped back to my car along Uxbridge Road last night in the dreech wet, with a multitude of bad thoughts running through my head, I was obliged to wait for a vintage hearse turn right into the main road in the direction of KPFS. For a wicked moment I contemplated it might have been for Bournemouth's favourite referee- or was I imagining the whole thing?
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 13:44 - Dec 28 with 4145 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 13:18 - Dec 28 by HantsR

Don't recall a dream last night, but as I stomped back to my car along Uxbridge Road last night in the dreech wet, with a multitude of bad thoughts running through my head, I was obliged to wait for a vintage hearse turn right into the main road in the direction of KPFS. For a wicked moment I contemplated it might have been for Bournemouth's favourite referee- or was I imagining the whole thing?

You must have been in the car in front of me. As for that bar steward Stroud I really think that the next time he makes an appearance at HQ that he should receive a proper send off when he appears from the SAR after a match.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 14:59 - Dec 28 with 4021 viewsMalintabuk

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 13:44 - Dec 28 by DWQPR

You must have been in the car in front of me. As for that bar steward Stroud I really think that the next time he makes an appearance at HQ that he should receive a proper send off when he appears from the SAR after a match.

Cannot in my life think of a more odourous looking person that Stroud he really is a gift that keeps on giving.
Personally I thought it was a free kick for the goal, I was in F block in SA and it was virtually underneath us and it do look like a foul
What I can,t forgive is the end and how he lost control. Even more I can't forgive is Barbet, why on earth he decided to drag Solanke up is a mystery. Solanke lieing on the floor was not going to hold up the game, unless I missed something
But it does make you think why on earth the EFL allows a ref to officiate in a game when his home team is in it
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 3902 viewsQPRSteve

Put him in a red duffle coat and he'd be a dead ringer for the killer in Don't Look Now.

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams (n/t) on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 3881 viewsLowerloftLad

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 17:14 - Dec 28 by QPRSteve

Put him in a red duffle coat and he'd be a dead ringer for the killer in Don't Look Now.

[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 17:31]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 16:13 - Dec 29 with 3685 viewsEsox_Lucius

Why is he even allowed to be a professional match official when he misses such blindingly obvious details such as where the penalty area begins.

The grass is always greener.

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 3635 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 16:13 - Dec 29 by Esox_Lucius

Why is he even allowed to be a professional match official when he misses such blindingly obvious details such as where the penalty area begins.

That really is a terrible decision.How can he be allowed to keep getting away with it?And I’d like to know what he said to the fa if it was brought before a panel.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 19:23 - Dec 29 with 3577 viewsnix

It's not surprising why QPR fans can't stand him, really.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 02:49 - Dec 31 with 3449 viewsLoftgirl

He must have been having nightmares himself seeing us get a penalty.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 09:20 - Jan 2 with 3259 viewsjohann28

I dreamt last night that I was giving Keith Stroud a good kicking. This was most satisfying, but the problem was that I was in fact kicking the bedroom wall and woke up to a very sore foot. Bastard.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 15:11 - Jan 2 with 3119 viewsRebalhoop

According to BBC,he has booked Tony Mowbray for questioning his refereeing...
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 20:58 - Jan 2 with 3034 viewsessextaxiboy

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 15:11 - Jan 2 by Rebalhoop

According to BBC,he has booked Tony Mowbray for questioning his refereeing...

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-mowbray-keith-stroud-tow
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 21:38 - Jan 2 with 2942 viewsDWQPR

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 20:58 - Jan 2 by essextaxiboy

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-mowbray-keith-stroud-tow

I’ve always liked Mowbray, a manager who always tries to play the right way with his teams and is honest in his assessment. It must have taken something special for him to even criticise this moron today.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 22:14 - Jan 2 with 2870 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 21:38 - Jan 2 by DWQPR

I’ve always liked Mowbray, a manager who always tries to play the right way with his teams and is honest in his assessment. It must have taken something special for him to even criticise this moron today.

Blackburn could’ve had 2 penalties in the 1st half,but the 2nd one was just as he blew the whistle for ht.
There was one punter who had 5 results correct in the super 6,and he only needed Blackburn to win 1-0 to win £250,000.Safe to say that he/she hates Stroud even more than some of us do.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 22:33 - Jan 2 with 2828 viewsMick_S

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 22:14 - Jan 2 by stowmarketrange

Blackburn could’ve had 2 penalties in the 1st half,but the 2nd one was just as he blew the whistle for ht.
There was one punter who had 5 results correct in the super 6,and he only needed Blackburn to win 1-0 to win £250,000.Safe to say that he/she hates Stroud even more than some of us do.

Now that is a stinker. Bet the poor f ecker is Rangers.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 22:40 - Jan 2 with 2816 viewsSuperhoop83

Having seen Stroud's performance today at Bournemouth's promotion rivals Blackburn, it is hard to work out whether he is completely useless or completely corrupt. I'm staring to suspect the latter, even though he has always been useless.

Suffering since 1978.

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 23:21 - Jan 2 with 2758 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 22:40 - Jan 2 by Superhoop83

Having seen Stroud's performance today at Bournemouth's promotion rivals Blackburn, it is hard to work out whether he is completely useless or completely corrupt. I'm staring to suspect the latter, even though he has always been useless.

Do the authorities actually take note of his mistakes,which seem to occur quite regularly at the minute?
And could he get demoted for just general incompetence,or would he have to make a major error in a game?
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 00:48 - Jan 3 with 2700 viewsHunterhoop

It is getting a tad suspicious how many bad decisions/displays he is putting in for Bournemouth’s rivals, whilst now holding a W12 D1 L0 record when reffing Bournemouth. It does genuinely warrant questioning.

He’s also a smug poison dwarf who I think would wholeheartedly entertain the concept of corruption. Not that I’m bias or anything.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 02:08 - Jan 3 with 2629 viewsrrrspricey

Couldn't agree more. Two blatant pens for Blackburn not given and a scissor tackle by a Huddersfield player going unpunished.

Really looks like he's doing everything possible to prevent any teams below breaking into the top two.
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 10:04 - Jan 3 with 2450 viewsterryb

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 23:21 - Jan 2 by stowmarketrange

Do the authorities actually take note of his mistakes,which seem to occur quite regularly at the minute?
And could he get demoted for just general incompetence,or would he have to make a major error in a game?

I think he was short listed for promotion to the Premier panel last summer.

No chance of demotion for him as his performances mirror those of his boss, Mike Riley!
Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 11:43 - Jan 3 with 2328 viewsstowmarketrange

Keith Stroud Haunts My Dreams on 10:04 - Jan 3 by terryb

I think he was short listed for promotion to the Premier panel last summer.

No chance of demotion for him as his performances mirror those of his boss, Mike Riley!

Shame he never got his promotion then.The whole world could see how bad he is then.Maybe they’re waiting until his local team go up this season so that he can help them out a bit next season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024