Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Adomah & Chris Willock 17:13 - Jan 2 with 5478 viewsNorthantsHoop

Albert superb again today, he is really putting in a shift on the right, and celebrating with Rss fans at end of the game absolutely brilliant.
Chris Willock superb as well, took his goal brilliantly, looked to me he has got his match fitness back.

Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 18:17 - Jan 3 with 1179 viewsQPROslo

Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 12:51 - Jan 3 by ParkRoyalR

Field as a defensive midfielder seems to play at least 10 yards further up the pitch than say Ball who for me was playing too close to the centre backs.

Maybe down to Fields greater athleticism but that space was a key area of weakness earlier in the season which he (and Amos) now seem to be infilling.

Most impressed with his 30 yards full pelt sprint in injury time to press their left full back and put pressure on him not allowing him to advance and cross into the box, small margins but that effort really make a difference.

Yes, that was the Field I remember from last season yesterday. Very good imo.

I'll also give Barbet a shout. However good Dickie and Dunne did again, Barbet was superb again. He rescues situations all across our back line, not just the left, sees the danger and sorts it with great speed, then starts our next move. If Willock hadn't had a Worldie yesterday, he'd have been my MOM, again.
Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 18:32 - Jan 24 with 891 viewsnix

I'm not sure if he gives Paul Morrisey kittens with his honesty but you've got to love Uncs!

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 18:33]
Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 22:56 - Jan 24 with 680 viewsenfieldargh

Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 18:32 - Jan 24 by nix

I'm not sure if he gives Paul Morrisey kittens with his honesty but you've got to love Uncs!

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 18:33]

Great interview, Uncs spread the luv

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 23:59 - Jan 24 with 598 viewsLazyFan

heh

More than 3 games he says so, that's 4 games then. Double what he asked Les for which was 2 games when he signed. I like his style.

A 1-year extension I say.

zzzzzzzzzz

Albert Adomah & Chris Willock on 06:32 - Jan 25 with 501 viewsHAYESBOY

Def one year more for Uncs. His fitness as well has got much better with games.
When he first got the chance to start at wing back he was blowing at the end of games.
He is now much fitter with games, case in point was the block against Coventry in the 100+ minute.
Offers us so much more going forward, but is also getting better on the defensive side.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024