Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 16:27 - Jan 4 with 2119 viewsAntti_Heinola

Am I right in saying they brought out prices in December last season?

I wonder what they'll do this season all the while we're in play-off contention? I'm happy to pay now for next season... but maybe they're worried of losing a lot of money should we somehow get promoted?

Bare bones.

Season Tickets on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 2097 viewsJames_Paddocks

I'm very much expecting a price increase.
Season Tickets on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 1947 viewsessextaxiboy

They should let us gamble on promotion with a small increase or a fix now or wait and pay a Prem price in May .

Happy to pay up now ..
Season Tickets on 20:15 - Jan 4 with 1911 viewsAntti_Heinola

Season Tickets on 20:01 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

They should let us gamble on promotion with a small increase or a fix now or wait and pay a Prem price in May .

Happy to pay up now ..

that's what i was thinking!

Bare bones.

Season Tickets on 21:13 - Jan 4 with 1829 viewsextratimeR

Yes, happy to renew now
Season Tickets on 12:19 - Jan 5 with 1526 viewsPinnerPaul

Not easy for the club - IF we got promoted doesn't matter to the club what price the STs are, if we don't it most certainly does!
Season Tickets on 12:45 - Jan 5 with 1480 viewsterryb

Season Tickets on 16:36 - Jan 4 by James_Paddocks

I'm very much expecting a price increase.

If we are still in the Championship?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but aren't we the most expensive as it is (perhaps Fulham are dearer)? Yes, I appreciate that there has been no increase since 2015, but that only shows how much we had already been overcharged.
Season Tickets on 13:17 - Jan 5 with 1429 viewsdaveB

I imagine the prices will be delayed until the whole lower loft/safe standing stuff is sorted out
Season Tickets on 14:03 - Jan 5 with 1370 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets on 12:45 - Jan 5 by terryb

If we are still in the Championship?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but aren't we the most expensive as it is (perhaps Fulham are dearer)? Yes, I appreciate that there has been no increase since 2015, but that only shows how much we had already been overcharged.

We’ve paid a lot less in the last 7 years than we did in the 7 years previously to that.I remember paying £525 for the same seat that now costs £479.
From a personal view,I’m luckier than most as I become an OAP again next season,so hopefully mine will go down quite a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on 14:15 - Jan 5 with 1343 viewsNW5Hoop

Season Tickets on 13:17 - Jan 5 by daveB

I imagine the prices will be delayed until the whole lower loft/safe standing stuff is sorted out

Safe standing will not increase capacity or change prices. It just replaces each seat with a rail seating space. All clubs have been at pains to say you won't get to pay less to give up a seat.
Season Tickets on 14:49 - Jan 5 with 1287 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Season Tickets on 14:15 - Jan 5 by NW5Hoop

Safe standing will not increase capacity or change prices. It just replaces each seat with a rail seating space. All clubs have been at pains to say you won't get to pay less to give up a seat.

Yes but the price bands might change. Gold/silver/bronze etc or whatever they are now. Lower loft if that goes safe standing would be amongst the cheaper seats I’d imagine.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Season Tickets on 16:28 - Jan 5 with 1186 viewsLanhoop

Season Tickets on 14:49 - Jan 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yes but the price bands might change. Gold/silver/bronze etc or whatever they are now. Lower loft if that goes safe standing would be amongst the cheaper seats I’d imagine.

Exactly and if we are moving people in or out of the Lower Loft then it makes sense not to sell them season tickets before that happens.
Season Tickets on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 1114 viewsdaveB

Season Tickets on 14:15 - Jan 5 by NW5Hoop

I get that but if they are going to move season ticket holders out and potentially move family stand it would make sense to do that first before selling tickets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024