Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting 21:33 - Jan 12 with 5092 viewsqprxtc

Cheese.
Cheese
Cheese

Coffee
Cheese
Coffee
Cheesey coffee
Cofffey cheese

Kings Road Shite

All the above should be sent down below.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 14:14 - Jan 14 with 982 viewsBklynRanger

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 14:07 - Jan 14 by hoopsmark

Came across that Durian fruit in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago...Feck me that smells disgusting!!

I actually like the smell because it means I must be on holiday somewhere warm and a bit exotic. But it's not the best, true.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:02 - Jan 14 with 957 viewsPinnerPaul

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 23:27 - Jan 13 by itsbiga

Celery.
Makes me gag just smelling it.

Three from school

Rice Pudding
Semolina
Cheese Flan
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 940 viewsMick_S

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:23 - Jan 14 by johann28

Prunes
Couscous
Rare beef
Gooseberries
Parsnips
Smoothies
Flavoured beers

The first time I saw my then 6 year old son almost wet himself laughing. We were on the way home from kids football practice and stopped at the shop to get some prawns for our stir fry that night. The young lad in there didn’t speak particularly good English, so after finding the salmon and tuna - no prawns anywhere, I asked him if they had any. His face lit up, off he went, picked a tin and over he came. He showed me the tin:

“Prawns”

“They are prunes mate”

“Yes - prawns”

This went on a while.

“What is prawns?”

I couldn’t think how to describe them so I grabbed my little finger, wriggled it about and said “small fish”

He wet himself - I can only imagine what he must have been thinking.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:43 - Jan 14 with 915 viewsTheChef

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:02 - Jan 14 by PinnerPaul

Three from school

Rice Pudding
Semolina
Cheese Flan

Anything that's a flan just sounds wrong.

See also quiche.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:43 - Jan 14 with 915 viewsGaryT

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:59 - Jan 14 by JPC

Quite possibly the most disgusting tasting and smelling food I have ever tried…

At least you tried it, there was no way that was going in my mouth.

Can agree with Liver, Cauliflower sauce and Stilton. I'll add quiche (the smell used to make me retch) and Oysters despite never having one. The delightful description of "like eating salty snot" makes it a no from me.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:46 - Jan 14 with 909 viewsMick_S

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:43 - Jan 14 by GaryT

At least you tried it, there was no way that was going in my mouth.

Can agree with Liver, Cauliflower sauce and Stilton. I'll add quiche (the smell used to make me retch) and Oysters despite never having one. The delightful description of "like eating salty snot" makes it a no from me.

Snot off a turtles back.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 876 viewsTomS

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 15:24 - Jan 14 by Mick_S

The first time I saw my then 6 year old son almost wet himself laughing. We were on the way home from kids football practice and stopped at the shop to get some prawns for our stir fry that night. The young lad in there didn’t speak particularly good English, so after finding the salmon and tuna - no prawns anywhere, I asked him if they had any. His face lit up, off he went, picked a tin and over he came. He showed me the tin:

“Prawns”

“They are prunes mate”

“Yes - prawns”

This went on a while.

“What is prawns?”

I couldn’t think how to describe them so I grabbed my little finger, wriggled it about and said “small fish”

He wet himself - I can only imagine what he must have been thinking.

I remember being a little older than that and watching a presenter on Blue Peter making coconut pyramids. I wrote down the recipe and told my mother I wanted to make them too. As well as the packet of desiccated coconut, I said we needed two white eggs. My mother suggested two egg whites, but I insisted it was two white eggs...

She went along with it and brought me to an old fashioned grocer ( yes I can remember them, think of Ronnie Barker in Open All Hours) and told the shopkeeper that we needed two white eggs. We duly bought them and went home to make the pyramids.

She must have really enjoyed that.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 18:05 - Jan 14 with 823 viewsnumptydumpty

Ridiculous adverts

Being told that Stella Artois is reassuringly expensive

There is nowt on earth that is reassuringly expensive !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 18:34 - Jan 14 with 812 viewswood_hoop

Jellied eels

Pork scratings (pigs toenails)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024