Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting 21:33 - Jan 12 with 5094 viewsqprxtc

Cheese.
Cheese
Cheese

Coffee
Cheese
Coffee
Cheesey coffee
Cofffey cheese

Kings Road Shite

All the above should be sent down below.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 01:28 - Jan 14 with 1104 viewsjohncharles

Chelsea
Oops, just read the heading and I automatically thought ……

Strong and stable my arse.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:21 - Jan 14 with 1032 viewsKonk

Sweetbreads - my wife took me to a poncy restaurant for my birthday, there were three mains on the menu, and I didn’t spot sweetbreads listed with the dish I ordered. Put some of the filthy bas tards in my mouth and spent the next two minutes retching really loudly, trying not to be sick, whilst the rest of the restaurant looked on, horrified. Couldn’t chew them, couldn’t swallow them, and eventually had to spit/dribble them out. Minging.

Any hot/stewed fruit can fu ck-off, pineapple’s not for me, prunes are rank, jam and marmalade poke (the smell of marmalade cooking is fu cking awful). Never tried coffee because of the smell. Once nearly fought a mate on the way back from Torquay away because he wouldn’t sit somewhere else to eat his Pickled onion Monster Munch - I ended up flouncing off and sitting in another carriage all the way back to London. The only crisps other than Skips, that pis s me off.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:31 - Jan 14 with 1027 viewsdmm

Jelly. Always hated it. As a kid I was known to leave parties in floods of tears. Still well up if offered it today.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:37 - Jan 14 with 1022 viewsKonk

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:31 - Jan 14 by dmm

Jelly. Always hated it. As a kid I was known to leave parties in floods of tears. Still well up if offered it today.

When I was about nine, I went through a phase of spending my pocket money on jelly and eating it straight out of the packet when we were playing football down the park.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 08:08 - Jan 14 with 982 viewsnumptydumpty

In days gone by, the low alcohol or no alcohol lagers were fricking dreadful.

Kaliber I remember had the taste of frothy liquid soap.

A taste that remains remembered for too long periods after consumption !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 09:10 - Jan 14 with 952 viewsdmm

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:37 - Jan 14 by Konk

When I was about nine, I went through a phase of spending my pocket money on jelly and eating it straight out of the packet when we were playing football down the park.

All I can say is I'm glad you grew out of it!
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 09:12 - Jan 14 with 948 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 08:08 - Jan 14 by numptydumpty

In days gone by, the low alcohol or no alcohol lagers were fricking dreadful.

Kaliber I remember had the taste of frothy liquid soap.

A taste that remains remembered for too long periods after consumption !!!

I was told a hilarious but tasteless and not for public consumption joke about NA beers.

PM for it.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 09:44 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsMick_S

Salad Cream. I bet they sell buckets of the stuff around the Mediterranean.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 916 viewsLanhoop

Not so crazy, short term energy hit. I've known coaches recommend it to kids as a good thing to eat when competing instead of crisps and chocolate. Replaced now by those energy gel sachets you see players using during matches.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:38 - Jan 14 with 869 viewsMick_S

I’ve always enjoyed a bit of raw jelly. Chivers back in the day then we moved up to Rowntrees.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:46 - Jan 14 with 857 viewsMrSheen

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:38 - Jan 14 by Mick_S

I’ve always enjoyed a bit of raw jelly. Chivers back in the day then we moved up to Rowntrees.

My dad loved it. Would never eat chocolate or crisps, but no jelly ever made it into trifle in our house.
Strongly agree on pickled onion Monster Munch, dipped in toxic waste.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:51 - Jan 14 with 844 viewsMrSheen

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 09:12 - Jan 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

I was told a hilarious but tasteless and not for public consumption joke about NA beers.

PM for it.

Did it involve Kevin Keegan and...

Old playground favourite.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:57 - Jan 14 with 836 viewsSuperhoop83

Broad beans
Dates
Figs

Whisky
Shandy
Lager top
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 11:58]

Suffering since 1978.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:09 - Jan 14 with 815 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:51 - Jan 14 by MrSheen

Did it involve Kevin Keegan and...

Old playground favourite.

No, but please spill!
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:15 - Jan 14 with 812 viewsdmm

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:57 - Jan 14 by Superhoop83

Broad beans
Dates
Figs

Whisky
Shandy
Lager top
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 11:58]

Whisky?! It's heaven's nectar; the water of life; the pinnacle of any and all distillation processes.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:24 - Jan 14 with 796 viewsMick_S

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:15 - Jan 14 by dmm

Whisky?! It's heaven's nectar; the water of life; the pinnacle of any and all distillation processes.

I got myself a bottle of this at Belfast airport a while back. I’m no expert, but it is magnificent: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OULmN448SmVFyDY4skkjz8Xo

Anyway-disgusting food. Risotto. Utterly pointless.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:59 - Jan 14 with 764 viewsJPC

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 22:09 - Jan 12 by TomS

Andouillette sausage. Those who know, know.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 22:14]

Quite possibly the most disgusting tasting and smelling food I have ever tried…
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 747 viewsdmm

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:24 - Jan 14 by Mick_S

I got myself a bottle of this at Belfast airport a while back. I’m no expert, but it is magnificent: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OULmN448SmVFyDY4skkjz8Xo

Anyway-disgusting food. Risotto. Utterly pointless.

Excellent. Strictly speaking, that's whiskey but, of course, very good indeed.

I make an excellent mushroom risotto.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:11 - Jan 14 with 740 viewsMick_S

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:08 - Jan 14 by dmm

Excellent. Strictly speaking, that's whiskey but, of course, very good indeed.

I make an excellent mushroom risotto.

I always do that! See - I’m no expert.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 718 viewsBklynRanger

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 11:38 - Jan 14 by Mick_S

Yeah raw jelly was good. I also dabbled in cooking chocolate - came in good size squares and was basically free food as far as I could tell, sitting there unused in the baking drawer.

I took a sodastream bottle full of 'cooking brandy' on the bus down to a U2 gig when I was about 16/17, which I got away with until everybody noticed the Xmas pudding that year was lacking something.

Peas would be my answer to the original question though - cannot understand them. Peas, onions, boiled eggs in fact.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 13:23]
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 718 viewsjohann28

Prunes
Couscous
Rare beef
Gooseberries
Parsnips
Smoothies
Flavoured beers
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:31 - Jan 14 with 706 viewsMrSheen

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 12:09 - Jan 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

No, but please spill!

Requires knowledge of an annoying advertising campaign for a disgusting non-alcoholic lager from before you were born...special guest star, Emlyn Hughes.
Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:45 - Jan 14 with 693 viewsR_from_afar

I now manage to eat - and in some cases, quite enjoy - most of the foods I used to detest, e.g. coleslaw, radishes, goats' cheese and beetroot. The one I still really struggle with is bread and butter pudding bleurgh I'd rather have the stale bread as God intended, with butter on it.

I watch a lot of survival programmes and the presenters eat some truly grim stuff, the worst of which seems to be...tadpoles. Ed Stafford tried them and found them utterly horrific.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 13:50 - Jan 14 with 690 viewsSuperhoop83

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 06:21 - Jan 14 by Konk

Sweetbreads - my wife took me to a poncy restaurant for my birthday, there were three mains on the menu, and I didn’t spot sweetbreads listed with the dish I ordered. Put some of the filthy bas tards in my mouth and spent the next two minutes retching really loudly, trying not to be sick, whilst the rest of the restaurant looked on, horrified. Couldn’t chew them, couldn’t swallow them, and eventually had to spit/dribble them out. Minging.

Any hot/stewed fruit can fu ck-off, pineapple’s not for me, prunes are rank, jam and marmalade poke (the smell of marmalade cooking is fu cking awful). Never tried coffee because of the smell. Once nearly fought a mate on the way back from Torquay away because he wouldn’t sit somewhere else to eat his Pickled onion Monster Munch - I ended up flouncing off and sitting in another carriage all the way back to London. The only crisps other than Skips, that pis s me off.

On the Monster Munch point, I love cheese and onion crisps but cannot stand the smell if someone else is eating them.

Surprised by the number of people who can't stand or haven't even tried coffee. I can take or leave it but I never knew it provoked strong reactions. I mean, it's hardly whisky, is it?

Suffering since 1978.

Disgusting things that are disgustingly disgusting on 14:07 - Jan 14 with 656 viewshoopsmark

Came across that Durian fruit in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago...Feck me that smells disgusting!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024