Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defence 17:22 - Jan 22 with 1875 viewsbullythebear

About the best defensive display you will ever see. First contacts, second balls, rebounds. We won the lot. Incredible effort.
Defence on 17:40 - Jan 22 with 1695 viewsessextaxiboy

Goalkeeper included ...
Defence on 17:42 - Jan 22 with 1675 viewstraininvain

Defence on 17:40 - Jan 22 by essextaxiboy

Goalkeeper included ...

I’ve been impressed with Marshall. He’s come in at short notice and looks like he’s been playing behind the defence all season. We’ve had a bit of a touch with him signing and deputising for Seny while he’s away.
Defence on 17:49 - Jan 22 with 1585 viewsStainrod

Shout out to Rob Dickie too - last few games he has been a bit overshadowed by Barbet and Dunne who have both been outstanding while he hasn't quite been at the level we know he is capable of - but thought he looked very good today, esp with that dangerous cross that he somehow tipped over
Defence on 18:23 - Jan 22 with 1342 viewsterryb

Defence on 17:42 - Jan 22 by traininvain

I’ve been impressed with Marshall. He’s come in at short notice and looks like he’s been playing behind the defence all season. We’ve had a bit of a touch with him signing and deputising for Seny while he’s away.

It's amazing. We no longer have to be hoping for an early Senegal exit!
Defence on 18:31 - Jan 22 with 1263 viewspaulparker

Got to say barbet has grown to be a tremendous influence, what a player he has become
He is the key to the defence, lose him and I don’t think we are as strong

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024