Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 12:38 - Jan 30 with 2813 viewsT_Block

That was Taarabt standard play.

I watched the 75-76 side ,Stan and Gerry,Curry ,early 90's side with Les but in terms if individual skill Taarabt the best I have seen step foot on that special pitch.

Yesterday ,kept thinking that is like Taarabt,that is like Taarabt.

And it was
Willock on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 2605 viewsgobbles

Imagine if Stan and Gerry had been playing in the Championship, though - against Reading. I think people under-estimate how good that team was.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 13:39]
Willock on 00:59 - Feb 26 with 2198 viewsBoston

Willock on 13:38 - Jan 30 by gobbles

Imagine if Stan and Gerry had been playing in the Championship, though - against Reading. I think people under-estimate how good that team was.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2022 13:39]

No one underestimates Reading

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Willock on 08:24 - Feb 26 with 1910 viewsnix

I know we haven't seen players of that level. It's probably impossible now to get players like that all in one team as the bigger clubs hoover up all the young players with talent and only a few slip through their trawler -size nets.

But hell I feel lucky in the last few years to have seen players with flair, like Eze, Chair, Willock and BOS. It seemed miraculous to have found Eze, but then Willock has been a revelation, straight after he left. I think most of us enjoyed watching Poulter and Matt Smith but I didn't think we'd have a team again with players like Chair, Johansen, and Willock all playing together. Our kids will probably be a bit misty eyed about them one day.

One thing about Warbs, I'd like him to do a bit of Ferguson-style moaning about protecting Willock. I remember when Grealish was getting kicked up in the air, their manager made a big hoohah about how often he was fouled, and I think it made a difference to how many bookings and freekicks were given, which protected him a bit. I'm pretty sure Chrissy gets fouled just as much.
Willock on 09:43 - Feb 26 with 1787 viewsDorse

Willock on 00:59 - Feb 26 by Boston

No one underestimates Reading

Well, literacy is extremely important.

Hang on...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Willock on 10:27 - Feb 26 with 1725 viewsR_from_afar

Willock is quite something, I feel so lucky be watching a player of his quality strut his stuff in the hoops. I could add others in our current squad to the list, like Chair, Dieng and Barbet (how does he keep making himself available for games, it's incredible 👏).

Kudos to Warburton too, not just for the steady improvement over his tenure, on a very modest budget, but also for the spirit and desire he has created in the squad. The players give it everything. I think the no plan B criticism had already been consigned to the dustbin of history before the Blackpool game, but I think the formation and approach against The Tangerines has to be categorised as plan X.

A word here for Lee Cook too, there was a short period of time when he was sensational. Dribbling, ball control, a conveyor belt of quality crosses... He was some player and I have always felt devastated for him that injuries prevented him from achieving his full potential.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Willock on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 1418 viewsdigswellhoop

REALLY SIR STANLEY Ws head and shoulders above them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024