Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Bowl Betting 19:31 - Feb 12 with 1390 viewsalexferguson60

Acca for tomorrow (22/1 on SkyBet):

Rams to win by over 5.5,
Odell Beckham Jr & Tee Higgins 1+ Anytime Touchdown Each
J'Marr.Chase 80+ Receiving Yards
Cooper Kupp 106+ Receiving Yards

Super Bowl Betting on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 1334 viewsthame_hoops

With the way the Bengals offensive line is, I can see the Rams winning and it’s not even going to be close
Super Bowl Betting on 21:02 - Feb 12 with 1304 viewsalexferguson60

Maybe so, but I hope it's high-scoring. I could do with J'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins. Burrow's an excellent QB, but Stafford is a massive risk. Always good for the bonehead play.
Super Bowl Betting on 22:05 - Feb 12 with 1250 viewsB_Wad

National anthem time: Under on the 1:35
Super Bowl Betting on 22:20 - Feb 12 with 1221 viewsBoston

Bengals, clap clap clap, Bengals.....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Super Bowl Betting on 23:17 - Feb 12 with 1189 viewsMatch82

Bold bet on OBJ, hope for your sake his wife doesn't go into labour in the next 24 hours!
Super Bowl Betting on 01:07 - Feb 13 with 1153 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Super Bowl Betting on 20:19 - Feb 12 by thame_hoops

With the way the Bengals offensive line is, I can see the Rams winning and it’s not even going to be close

I posted this exact thing 2 weeks ago thame_hoop but apparently the Bengals are going to break out a long lost running attack and help the O Line with big bodies like Tight Ends to avoid Burrows getting killed dead.
Holding the ball is his main issue so look for short passes or designed QB runs to avoid sacks and strip fumbles.
If Stafford does not throw his usual stupid careless interceptions expect the Rams to lift the trophy in 24 hours time.
QPR fans forget about today enjoy the spectacle tomorrow its going to be fun
Super Bowl Betting on 08:43 - Feb 13 with 1064 viewsthame_hoops

Super Bowl Betting on 01:07 - Feb 13 by CLAREMAN1995

I posted this exact thing 2 weeks ago thame_hoop but apparently the Bengals are going to break out a long lost running attack and help the O Line with big bodies like Tight Ends to avoid Burrows getting killed dead.
Holding the ball is his main issue so look for short passes or designed QB runs to avoid sacks and strip fumbles.
If Stafford does not throw his usual stupid careless interceptions expect the Rams to lift the trophy in 24 hours time.
QPR fans forget about today enjoy the spectacle tomorrow its going to be fun

In fairness to Burrow he has games where he’s sacked 6+ times and he still wins. Still, a 7 loss team making the SB will always have their flaws. I agree about Stafford, he tries to give the game to the niners, got lucky on that near interception towards the end. If he gets going then I expect Kupp to have his way with Eli Apple
I haven’t looked forward to A half time show so much, probably since Paul McCartney in 2006!

Edit- and how about Eric Weddle. Ex raven, what a story. Love the fella.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 8:43]
Super Bowl Betting on 09:07 - Feb 13 with 1040 viewsDorse

Super Bowl Betting on 08:43 - Feb 13 by thame_hoops

In fairness to Burrow he has games where he’s sacked 6+ times and he still wins. Still, a 7 loss team making the SB will always have their flaws. I agree about Stafford, he tries to give the game to the niners, got lucky on that near interception towards the end. If he gets going then I expect Kupp to have his way with Eli Apple
I haven’t looked forward to A half time show so much, probably since Paul McCartney in 2006!

Edit- and how about Eric Weddle. Ex raven, what a story. Love the fella.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 8:43]

Halftime show is going to be great. I mean, who would have thought they'd have managed to book Dom Ball playing a medley of the Human League's greatest hits on his glockenspiel? What a time to be alive!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024