Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shep Bush Empire tickets 09:56 - Mar 2 with 2284 viewsBklynRanger

Does anybody know if you walk in there are you able to buy a ticket without paying one or more of their fees?

I know some or most of this will be Ticketbastard's doing, but for one 35 quid ticket I've got a £4.40 service charge, a £1.75 facility charge and a £2.75 handling fee.

I also see the hilarious suggestion that if I want a 'classic paper souvenir ticket' I can give them another £2.95 and they'll post me it a week after the show.

Fcuking madness.

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:10 - Mar 2 with 2210 viewsRed_Ranger

Is Jason Donovan playing again ?
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:10 - Mar 2 with 2209 viewsLythamR

the modern world really is brilliant at squeezing every last drop of blood out of us while also extracting the urine as well!
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:14 - Mar 2 with 2197 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We had a walk from Fleet Street a few months ago, nice 10 mile round trip (getting paid for it) but the Box Office was unattended.

May be different now though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:38 - Mar 2 with 2148 viewsstowmarketrange

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:14 - Mar 2 by Metallica_Hoop

We had a walk from Fleet Street a few months ago, nice 10 mile round trip (getting paid for it) but the Box Office was unattended.

May be different now though.

I’ve been walking from Liverpool st to loftus road for the last few midweek games,but there’s no way I would walk back again though.It is a pleasant walk as long as it isn’t raining.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 10:52]
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:45 - Mar 2 with 2133 viewsBklynRanger

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 10:10 - Mar 2 by Red_Ranger

Is Jason Donovan playing again ?

Andrew Bird in July. If it was Jason and Kylie I'd have already stumped up all of the cash plus several items of 'merch'.

That's what I fear Met - might have to phone them up like an old bugger.
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 11:02 - Mar 2 with 2078 viewsthame_hoops

Ive noticed cinemas bringing back these booking fees again online, madness and serves no purpose other than to extort more money
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 11:34 - Mar 2 with 2037 viewsLandshark

You would still have to pay the £4.40 service charge and the £1.75 facility charge but I don't think you will have to pay the handling fee.

FYI half of the service charge goes to the promoter of the event and all of the facility charge goes to the venue.

There's an interesting article that talks about why Ticketbastard and other ticket agencies charge booking fees. https://richardhowle.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/why-booking-fees-are-important/
Shep Bush Empire tickets on 13:30 - Mar 2 with 1927 viewsfrancisbowles

Last time, I went there, before COVID, it was worth a visit to save on some fees. However the box office only opened on days when they had a gig, and maybe only some time in the afternoon.

Hope this helps but try and check on the phone or website for box office opening times for personal callers.
Login to get fewer ads

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 1902 viewsLandshark

Shep Bush Empire tickets on 13:30 - Mar 2 by francisbowles

Last time, I went there, before COVID, it was worth a visit to save on some fees. However the box office only opened on days when they had a gig, and maybe only some time in the afternoon.

Hope this helps but try and check on the phone or website for box office opening times for personal callers.

That sounds very inconvenient, if only there was a way of purchasing tickets from the comfort of your home whenever you want.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024