Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season 12:46 - Mar 7 with 2510 viewsRs_Holy

Boswanka wins the 2012/13 season!... 25:16 minutes in.

Sorry if this is a Spackman?
Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 14:02 - Mar 7 with 2382 viewsR_from_afar

Thanks for posting, good stuff.

Brett Angell in da house (94/95, but not in connection with us)...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 14:34 - Mar 7 with 2349 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ned Zelic and Mark Hateley for Les Ferdinand has to be up there.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 14:46 - Mar 7 with 2337 viewsEsox_Lucius

Gus Caesar, Vic Mobeley, Pascal Chimbonda, Javier Chevantón,

The grass is always greener.

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 15:04 - Mar 7 with 2301 viewstoboboly

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 14:46 - Mar 7 by Esox_Lucius

Anyone from our PL recent years surely has to be a contender.

Samba, Sandro, Fabio, Park, L Young, Konchesky, A Johnson, Dyer, Boswanker, Jenas.

The only half decent guy was Ryan Nelson and we managed to almost kill him mid-season!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 00:23 - Mar 8 with 2116 viewsQPR_Hibs

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 14:46 - Mar 7 by Esox_Lucius

I never actually saw Chevantón play.

Oh, that's right - NOBODY did.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 2004 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I forgot about Winston Bogarde, I used to sign him on Champ Manager.

40k a week for 4 years. Ranieri "I want you out"
Bogarde.. "Nope"

Sat there for 4 years then retired.

Almost genius.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:34 - Mar 8 with 1982 viewssupahoopsa

Don't forget Stephane Mbia's contributions

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:40 - Mar 8 with 1974 viewsslmrstid

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:34 - Mar 8 by supahoopsa

And yet bizarrely after leaving us Stephanie Mbia went to Sevilla and won the Europa League for the next two seasons.

Esteban Granero too, largely a failure in that team, went on to play in La Liga quite successfully for a few years after us.

So makes you wonder what went so wrong with some of those signings that they were so bad for us but relatively successful elsewhere.

Was it really they couldn't adapt to English footy, or that actually the general standard of the Premiership is much higher than elsewhere? (I don't really believe this). Or did they just get dragged down by the wasters who outnumbered them?
Login to get fewer ads

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 12:07 - Mar 8 with 1904 viewsdmm

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:34 - Mar 8 by supahoopsa

I think we should always cut Mbia some slack as he set up Remy for that goal v Wigan in 2013. One of the finest finishes I've seen at LR.
Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 12:21 - Mar 8 with 1874 viewsRs_Holy

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 12:07 - Mar 8 by dmm

I think we should always cut Mbia some slack as he set up Remy for that goal v Wigan in 2013. One of the finest finishes I've seen at LR.

... and then fouled Maloney on the edge of the area in the final seconds of the match
Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 12:21 - Mar 8 with 1872 viewssupahoopsa

True, but then he gave away the free kick on the edge of the area for Wigan to equalize

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 1713 viewsPBLOCK

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 00:23 - Mar 8 by QPR_Hibs

I never actually saw Chevantón play.

Oh, that's right - NOBODY did.

I did!

I also saw our Venezuelan import Fernando De Ornales although that was League 1

What do I win? 😀
Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 21:47 - Mar 8 with 1647 viewsSuperhoop83

I've never seen a strike like it.

A sidefoot of utter violence.

A thing of beauty.

Suffering since 1978.

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 1443 viewsEsox_Lucius

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 10:40 - Mar 8 by slmrstid

And yet bizarrely after leaving us Stephanie Mbia went to Sevilla and won the Europa League for the next two seasons.

Esteban Granero too, largely a failure in that team, went on to play in La Liga quite successfully for a few years after us.

So makes you wonder what went so wrong with some of those signings that they were so bad for us but relatively successful elsewhere.

Was it really they couldn't adapt to English footy, or that actually the general standard of the Premiership is much higher than elsewhere? (I don't really believe this). Or did they just get dragged down by the wasters who outnumbered them?

Any team that could waste the talents of Eduardo Vargas & Mauricio Isla should be having some serious questions asked of it.

The grass is always greener.

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 11:49 - Mar 10 with 1430 viewsMrSheen

Premier League's WORST Signing EVERY Season on 20:23 - Mar 8 by PBLOCK

I did!

I also saw our Venezuelan import Fernando De Ornales although that was League 1

What do I win? 😀

Fernando de Ornales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024