Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love my team! 19:28 - Mar 20 with 1076 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Nothing else makes me feel this way.

You know I've even pursuaded myself that we're going to beat Fulham.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

I love my team! on 19:39 - Mar 20 with 1007 viewsnumptydumpty

Some days I wish when I was five, my ultimate football fan supporting destiny was elsewhere but there sadly is no escape from this existence and yep there will be great days ahead..

And fricking dreadful ones too !!

Frustrating and wonderful. Delightful and depressing all wrapped up in one whole package.

As FORREST GUMP said supporting QPR is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

I love my team! on 19:46 - Mar 20 with 971 viewsted_hendrix

I don't love my team, right this minute I find them embarrassing the whole goddam lot of them.

Only positive I can find is next weekend I know they can't f uck up another weeked.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I love my team! on 20:08 - Mar 20 with 885 viewsqprxtc

Nothing will ever make me doubt that Queens Park Rangers are not the finest football team the world has ever seen.

I doubt there is an omnipresent God, I doubt that alcohol makes me sexy, I doubt that the world is round, I essentially doubt existentialism, I doubt reality and it’s power over my mind.

I don’t doubt and never will my love and hatred of Queens Park f ucking Rangers.

Those beautiful c unts.
I love my team! on 20:19 - Mar 20 with 835 views222gers

George Bernard Shaw once said the only genuinely new experience modern man has had, is speed.
To that I would respectfully add beating Fulham.
I love my team! on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 818 viewsqpr_1968

players, managers, tea ladies come and go, me, like many of you have seen the lot, but we are still here, and we will still be here when this lot go......thats our qpr family.

take the rough with the sm...., well rough.

i'd say most of us are piss*d off with the way we've imploded on ourselves, when if told at the beginning of the season we would finish just outside the play offs we;d have been happy with that.

yes, i love my team.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

I love my team! on 20:31 - Mar 20 with 764 viewsbosh67

I love my team! on 19:46 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

I don't love my team, right this minute I find them embarrassing the whole goddam lot of them.

Only positive I can find is next weekend I know they can't f uck up another weeked.

It does feel like we follow a bi-polar team. Either up or down and nothing in between. Has been the same for decades. As I live in Luton it is hell on earth at the moment for me and my next door neighbour, the only 2 QPR fan in the area.

We seem to have suffered a lot of group injuries to whole sets of players as well as long term injuries and illnesses with key players recently.

You're right though, it never seems to change. It is so predictable season after season. Posh and Forest defeats almost inevitable. As you say next week we will be undefeated.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024