Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway 20:15 - Mar 25 with 2046 viewsstowmarketrange

I have a spare ticket for a Q&A night with Ian Holloway in Ipswich tomorrow night as my brother has let me down again.It is for the Kevin Beattie foundation,so just a small donation to the charity will secure the ticket.
Pm me if anybody local is interested in going along to join the crowd of R’s,Ipswich and Plymouth fans to listen to some of his stories.
It’s at the Novotel next to their ground and it starts at 7pm with the doors open from 6pm.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 20:18]
Ian Holloway on 22:55 - Mar 26 with 1716 viewsstowmarketrange

What a great night from a qpr legend.When he was asked about the biggest tosser that he’d met in football,apart from Barton,his answer was schteve Mclown.
From moaning in a brizzle derby to nicking his job at ours,it’s safe to say that Ollie doesn’t like him very much.
Ian Holloway on 10:48 - Mar 28 with 1440 viewsW7Ranger

Ian Holloway on 22:55 - Mar 26 by stowmarketrange

What a great night from a qpr legend.When he was asked about the biggest tosser that he’d met in football,apart from Barton,his answer was schteve Mclown.
From moaning in a brizzle derby to nicking his job at ours,it’s safe to say that Ollie doesn’t like him very much.

That's a bit harsh on tossers.
Ian Holloway on 13:20 - Mar 28 with 1338 viewsLogman

What is Ollie doing these days ? Punditry ? And events ?

In certain ways I believe he was the pioneer of our current, self-sustaining, player development era

Incidentally, did anyone see Paul Smyth's goal for Leyton Orient on the weekend ? That was some goal and certainly one which you could not see Andre Gray or Charlie Austin scoring.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 13:20]
Ian Holloway on 16:06 - Mar 28 with 1240 viewsstowmarketrange

Ian Holloway on 13:20 - Mar 28 by Logman

In certain ways I believe he was the pioneer of our current, self-sustaining, player development era

Incidentally, did anyone see Paul Smyth's goal for Leyton Orient on the weekend ? That was some goal and certainly one which you could not see Andre Gray or Charlie Austin scoring.

That was his first speaking event in 2 years because of the lockdown,but he can always make a career at motivational speaking.His wife will probably kill him if he goes back into management because he said that whole family had to move 27 times during his playing and management career,and she doesn’t want to do it again.
He actually had some of his children there as it was an event for the National deaf association too.They certainly don’t take after him in the looks department as they looked stunning.

They had an auction of various signed football shirts,including a Norwich one,which didn’t go down well in a room mostly full of Ipswich fans.They already had an Anonymus bid of £100 for it so I suggested that everyone in the room put in £1 each and then we’ll burn it.There wasn’t enough takers unfortunately,which was a shame as we could’ve made more for the charity and done some good at the same time.
But it was good to some of the stories from the clubs he’d managed in the past,and £25 well spent.
Ian Holloway on 21:25 - Mar 28 with 1106 viewsdaveB

He's a regular on the Quest highlights every weekend
Ian Holloway on 09:44 - Mar 29 with 967 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes great skill. He scored with a long range effort the week before as well. Playing well, it seems at the moment but league 2!
Ian Holloway on 13:27 - Mar 29 with 862 viewsTGRRRSSS

I wonder if McLaren was a bit of a politically corrrect answer as I can think of someone he probably disliked even more a teammate of his years ago (not QPR)
Ian Holloway on 14:54 - Mar 29 with 830 viewsPinnerPaul

1) Its league 2 and 2) you obviously didn't see Gray's Goal of the Season contender earlier in the season?

Big Smith and a couple of other ex Rangers scored at the weekend as well, all in lower leagues, does that make them all better than our current front 3?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024