Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more 14:11 - Apr 1 with 1760 viewsdaveB

worth a watch

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-pre-fulham-010422/
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 14:51 - Apr 1 with 1649 viewsBklynRanger

Clive's in the shit again, I can sense it : )

All generally fair enough and he does look like a focused, determined individual on that.

I think he does need to be a bit careful though talking about ramming words back down peoples' throats. Good motivating language with the players but asking for trouble imho.
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 15:03 - Apr 1 with 1600 viewsHarbour

Very coy about squad availability…just the usual absentees ? I guess wants to keep oppo guessing. No indication on Dykes Grey and Chair after internationals break. Here’s hoping we put in a good performance.
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 16:21 - Apr 1 with 1464 viewsdaveB

Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 15:03 - Apr 1 by Harbour

Very coy about squad availability…just the usual absentees ? I guess wants to keep oppo guessing. No indication on Dykes Grey and Chair after internationals break. Here’s hoping we put in a good performance.

He did say Dykes was available and they will assess him. Gray unlikely to be back today so doubt he will be involved
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 17:06 - Apr 1 with 1356 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 14:51 - Apr 1 by BklynRanger

All generally fair enough and he does look like a focused, determined individual on that.

I think he does need to be a bit careful though talking about ramming words back down peoples' throats. Good motivating language with the players but asking for trouble imho.

Don't lose three times to the bottom side then.
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 1329 viewsNorthernr

Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 14:51 - Apr 1 by BklynRanger

I thought that.
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 1256 viewsRangersw12

He better not start with Sanderson and Hendrick as it will pop the atmosphere before the game's even started
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 18:38]
Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 19:16 - Apr 1 with 1122 viewskensalriser

I’ve revised my rating for this game from Must Win to please, please, please don’t lose, pretty please?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 19:22 - Apr 1 with 1100 viewsstainrods_elbow

Warbs on Dykes, Fulham and more on 15:03 - Apr 1 by Harbour

If that's the case, the rather obvious question is why those questions keep getting put (and often not answered) at interviews on a platform that's supposedly there for fans. In any case, 24 hours ahead of a game, does anyone seriously think that's going to significantly impact Fulham's preparation?

It's a great shame Willock is out for the foreseeable, whose trickery might have given us more of a chance. Meanwhile, the 'is he injured, isn't he' club/country saga is threatening to become about the most talked-about thing about Dykes' season with us. Just as Warburton does, we usually talk about turning up against Fulham, it being a passionate derby, then don't, and get duly spanked, and sadly I think that'll happen tomorrow.

You'd think Jojo will be a starter and will be up for it, but, for me, our supposedly best players, having been good to very good at times, have lost confidence, form, or both, but have disspiritingly shown themselves not good enough, spirited enough or committed enough to sustain a professional challenge. The injuries haven't helped, and neither it seems have the loans, but I agree with the view that there seems to have been a collective failure of nerve, staff included, which is why I am incredulous at seemingly the whole LFW world and its dog trumpeting the likes of Eustace as some kind of ubertalented coach. He, Warburton (whom I still want to admire in many ways) and Banfield have major question marks against them as things stand, and have to, since they are supposed to supply the organisation, cohesion and motivation.

As another poster has commented, though, it would be so Rangers to nick a 1-0 vs Fulham and then lose at Sheffield United and Preston, so that won't surprise me either.

It's the hope, etc. (the last human sentimentality, as Beckett put it).
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 19:27]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024