Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm - Southall FC 12:12 - Apr 14 with 2533 viewstoboboly

Southall FC want to move to a new stadium on the Warren Farm site (they haven't had a ground for donkeys). Wonder what the local response will be?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 12:27 - Apr 14 with 2461 viewsdaveB

imagine they will be fine with it, was only ever meant to stop QPR
Warren Farm - Southall FC on 12:43 - Apr 14 with 2373 viewsSheffieldHoop

Not too bothered about the local politics, but it's good to see Southall on the up. Once quite a big club. Might go and check them out at Bedfont & Feltham tonight if I can get my work finished.

When I was a kid I used to see another kid down the pub my dad went in....His dad was a mad Southall fan and this kid was always dressed in a full Southall goalkeepers kit. Had to feel a bit sorry for him, think the club was being kicked out of their league at the time, was all a bit Barnstoneworth United.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 13:31 - Apr 14 with 2220 views0hwestlondon

The boroughs in our area of London are anti QPR. Where as Hounslow Borough seem to be more keen to help us out. Strange but true.
Warren Farm - Southall FC on 13:40 - Apr 14 with 2184 viewsR_from_afar

I just checked Save Warren Farm on Twitter and they haven't made any comment yet.

In fact, they haven't tweeted anything since 27th Feb 2020. One to watch.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 2143 viewsMyke

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 13:40 - Apr 14 by R_from_afar

I just checked Save Warren Farm on Twitter and they haven't made any comment yet.

Been working from home instead of the Farm since
Warren Farm - Southall FC on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 2085 viewsNorthernr

You mean to say they haven't been doing any campaigning for the restoration and upkeep of this derelict site, protection of skylarks, and it was all just about stopping QPR?
Warren Farm - Southall FC on 14:24 - Apr 14 with 2035 viewsNortholt_Rs

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 14:12 - Apr 14 by Northernr

You mean to say they haven't been doing any campaigning for the restoration and upkeep of this derelict site, protection of skylarks, and it was all just about stopping QPR?

Imagine…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 14:43 - Apr 14 with 1970 viewsBrianMcCarthy

So it takes THAT long for them to lick their wounds?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 15:15 - Apr 14 with 1882 viewsquickpassrotter

Warren Farm - Southall FC on 13:31 - Apr 14 by 0hwestlondon

The boroughs in our area of London are anti QPR. Where as Hounslow Borough seem to be more keen to help us out. Strange but true.

For the record. Warren Farm is in the London Borough of Ealing and Ealing Council supported QPR all the way in trying to get the development approved. Obviously they would gain with the wider development of overall sports facilities available to the general public, alongside our new training ground. Ealing Council were gutted it didn't get over the line. I think that it's Hammersmith & Fulham council who are the thorn in our side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024