Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburtons blue and white army 00:07 - Apr 29 with 2439 viewsHastings_Hoops

Would be nice if the entire second half was filled this this chant tomorrow - win, lose or draw.
Warburtons blue and white army on 11:02 - Apr 29 with 2264 viewsPinnerPaul

Will be interesting to hear Nick & Andy's take on it.

TBF, as employees of the club, its not an easy position to be in.
Warburtons blue and white army on 13:16 - Apr 29 with 2156 viewsdaveB

as a lot of fans are torn should we sing Warburton Must go in the first half for balance
Warburtons blue and white army on 17:54 - Apr 29 with 1950 viewsStanisgod

I thought it was f off Sky tonight.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Warburtons blue and white army on 18:36 - Apr 29 with 1863 viewsstainrods_elbow

Warburtons blue and white army on 17:54 - Apr 29 by Stanisgod

I, too, feel as torn as a Natalie Imbruglia chorus. Mark is a decent fellow, perhaps (like Super Ray), a little too decent for this industry. However, in objective footballing terms, most of 2022 has been diabolical, and I do feel he (and the players) really tightened the noose with every week that went by. Sure, a team can fluctuate in form, but our decline has looked deeper, more desperate and borderline suicidal.

What's upsetting, that said, is that it's invariably one man who carries the can, while others (step forward Mr Hoos, Mr Ferdinand, Mr Austin and look deeply into this mirror) get to engage in Twittery tw*teree, pontificate about the outgoing manager's 'incredible' labours, and generally feather their own egos/nests. I am mystified as to why Mark can tell us this squad can't be spoken highly enough when it seems self-evident it has so much growing up to do (if it can). But I suppose when you've had at least some part in bringing a lot of these players in, you can hardly push them under a bus, even if some of them deserve it.

What happens next is anyone's guess, but I'm sure we mugs (sorry, fans) will be the last to know as ever.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Warburtons blue and white army on 18:42 - Apr 29 with 1835 viewsstowmarketrange

Warburtons blue and white army on 17:54 - Apr 29 by Stanisgod

Maybe we can have that in the 1st half?
Warburtons blue and white army on 23:30 - Apr 29 with 1652 viewsbaz_qpr

Pretty hard on that showing..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024