Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin's new job 20:10 - Apr 30 with 4948 viewstimeforheroes

guess we all have to pay the bills... Where's Russianbot when you need him
Austin's new job on 08:42 - May 1 with 4128 viewstoboboly

Not sure he or i fully understand DAO's but they don't do it for likes, they will be making money somewhere and as there is none in grassroots football somebody is being fcked over somewhere

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Austin's new job on 09:21 - May 1 with 4024 viewsTGRRRSSS

Sky Comms guy mentioned Austin probably last game at Loftus Road.... is he leaving?

I thought he was on a 2 year deal and unless Reading or Hungerford our keen or he's retiring cant see where he'd go that would suit him.

Or Slough or Maidenhead perhaps...
Austin's new job on 22:20 - May 1 with 3535 viewsdaveB

He was at Swindon's game with his misses yesterday and has tweeted about them a few times recently so that would appear to be a likely move for him
Austin's new job on 22:26 - May 1 with 3510 viewsOldPedro

Austin's new job on 09:21 - May 1 by TGRRRSSS

Sky Comms guy mentioned Austin probably last game at Loftus Road.... is he leaving?

I thought he was on a 2 year deal and unless Reading or Hungerford our keen or he's retiring cant see where he'd go that would suit him.

Or Slough or Maidenhead perhaps...

Thread here - some sort of appearances clause to activate the 2nd year

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/285094/austin/#95

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Austin's new job on 06:12 - May 2 with 3236 viewsbollockchops

what was going on with his goal celebration ? was he after a pitch invasion or did he want three lighters and a bottle of piss aimed at his head or could he not look us in the eye ?
Austin's new job on 08:27 - May 2 with 3034 viewsHastings_Hoops

Austin's new job on 06:12 - May 2 by bollockchops

what was going on with his goal celebration ? was he after a pitch invasion or did he want three lighters and a bottle of piss aimed at his head or could he not look us in the eye ?

Was it the sheff United fans that recently chanted *that* ridiculous chant about him when we played them away?
Austin's new job on 08:37 - May 2 with 2986 viewsbollockchops

idk
Austin's new job on 09:48 - May 2 with 2764 viewsngbqpr

Austin's new job on 06:12 - May 2 by bollockchops

He did the same at Bristol City.

When subbed, he often waves ironically to the away end.

Did the 'crying' thing at Derby.

Maybe he's looked at Robbie Savage's inexplicable success as a pundit and thinks he can follow a similar path if he pi$$es enough people off while still playing.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Austin's new job on 10:21 - May 2 with 2686 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin's new job on 08:42 - May 1 by toboboly

Not sure he or i fully understand DAO's but they don't do it for likes, they will be making money somewhere and as there is none in grassroots football somebody is being fcked over somewhere

Is this some sort of crypto scam targeting the naive and easily influenced?
Austin's new job on 15:24 - May 2 with 2417 viewsderbyhoop

Austin's new job on 22:20 - May 1 by daveB

He was at Swindon's game with his misses yesterday and has tweeted about them a few times recently so that would appear to be a likely move for him

A year ago we could have done a swap for Scott Twine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Austin's new job on 17:49 - May 2 with 2191 viewsPinnerPaul

I doubt he needs a new job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024