Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin 06:11 - Jun 23 with 8333 viewsWA_Hoop

A bit of a step down...

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-charlie-austin-undergoes-brisbane-roa
Charlie Austin on 12:48 - Jun 23 with 2966 viewsRs_Holy

Good luck Charlie... thanks for all the goals... happy memories
Charlie Austin on 12:54 - Jun 23 with 2940 viewsDavieQPR

Year or two over there. Why not?
Charlie Austin on 13:03 - Jun 23 with 2906 viewsTheChef

Hope he, er, likes the trots.

https://www.harness.org.au/

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Charlie Austin on 01:02 - Jun 24 with 2617 viewsBoston

FC Seoul made him a decent offer, turned 'em down, considered it a Korea ending move.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Charlie Austin on 15:32 - Jun 26 with 2183 viewsqpr_1968

charlie and niko.....worth a look.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Charlie Austin on 21:05 - Jun 26 with 1960 viewsSK_hoops

Charlie Austin on 09:19 - Jun 23 by joe90

The goths of my youth were for the most part a confused and musically illiterate bunch.

Most of them appropriated a goth aesthetic but would listen to mainstream pop punk and a nu-metal. They would also be mislabelled as 'grunger's'.

No I'm not a Goth, I'm more into shoegazing.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 10:09]

There was a nu metal band called my ruin. I turned up to one of their gigs once at the garage in a QPR shirt (the red and black JD sports half and half kit) and genuinely have never felt more out of place in a crowd that, to the very last person, was gothed up to the nines.
Charlie Austin on 21:24 - Jun 26 with 1892 viewsQPsyR

Charlie Austin on 12:45 - Jun 23 by Lblock

Good luck to him.

Fantastic servant to the club.
I’m gutted his return didn’t end in promotion (again) and obviously last season and the ending a little bit sour.

He’ll always have my respect…. But of ribbing about him not being Bolt at the end is fine.

Fair go Charlie mate

Spot on.

Geezers going to Australia and how can anyone think thats a step down, amazing place.

FKA AcidPixie

Charlie Austin on 22:24 - Jun 26 with 1772 viewsMyke

Charlie Austin on 21:24 - Jun 26 by QPsyR

Spot on.

Geezers going to Australia and how can anyone think thats a step down, amazing place.

I would imagine they mean football wise. Same with Bale going to US
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin on 22:31 - Jun 26 with 1739 viewsQPsyR

Yes your probably right.

FKA AcidPixie

Charlie Austin on 22:54 - Jun 26 with 1697 viewsmakaveli1882

I went to 4 A league game whilst out at the Ashes he will get 25 -30 goals...I hope he and his family have the time of their lives x
Charlie Austin on 23:01 - Jun 26 with 1683 viewsHooparoo

Brisbane is a great place to live and to raise a family. World class beaches only an hour north or south, great restaurants and a sub-tropical climate that’s perfect for 9-10 months of the year.

Chaz not the quickest anymore but with his experience and positional play he’ll get a few goals. Brisbane Roar play a very attacking style so he’ll get plenty of chances.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Charlie Austin on 23:15 - Jun 26 with 1650 viewsmakaveli1882

Charlie Austin on 23:01 - Jun 26 by Hooparoo

Brisbane is a great place to live and to raise a family. World class beaches only an hour north or south, great restaurants and a sub-tropical climate that’s perfect for 9-10 months of the year.

Chaz not the quickest anymore but with his experience and positional play he’ll get a few goals. Brisbane Roar play a very attacking style so he’ll get plenty of chances.

Adam Le Fondre, Callum McManaman etc have all had fun out there so think Charlie will be fine etc, I actually enjoy the A league no nonsense takes just a poor level
Charlie Austin on 08:26 - Jun 28 with 1227 viewsHooparoo

Charlie’s talking about his Aussie adventure on Instagram so I’m guessing he’s about to be announced as the Brisbane Roar’s latest signing. Fcking awesome!! ⚽️

My two great loves -QPR and the Brisbane Roar coming together. You bloody beauty!!⚽️😎
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 8:36]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024