Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lass o gowrie 15:00 - Jul 5 with 2101 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m off to Manchester for the England women’s game tomorrow afternoon,And I wondered if the old qpr pub was still in existence?We’re getting there about 4.30 and we’ll have a few hours to kill before the game.
Or does anyone have any suggestions for places to eat and drink within walking distance of Old Trafford?
Lass o gowrie on 15:03 - Jul 5 with 2062 viewsBoston

Think the Log has gone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lass o gowrie on 15:05 - Jul 5 with 2039 viewsstowmarketrange

Lass o gowrie on 15:03 - Jul 5 by Boston

Think the Log has gone.

Cheers.I thought I’d read on here that it was gone,but I know very little else about Manchester and places to go.
Lass o gowrie on 15:10 - Jul 5 with 2030 viewsdenhamhoop2

Yep it is still there could try the Old Nags Head which is just round the corner from Deansgate Tram and Train Station a decent old mans boozer or the Quadrant which is just the other side of Old Trafford Cricket Ground had a few decent drinks and chats when watching Middlesex lose to Lancashire in 2019
Lass o gowrie on 15:11 - Jul 5 with 2031 viewsLythamR

Lass o gowrie on 15:03 - Jul 5 by Boston

Think the Log has gone.

The Lass is still there

Facebook page is

https://www.facebook.com/thelassogowrie/

You will get puzzled looks rather thank a U RRR's if you turn up wearing a rangers shirt these days but its still a decent boozer apparently althrough, havent been myself since Covid
Lass o gowrie on 18:46 - Jul 5 with 1815 viewsMancR

The Nags Head is a horrible shrine to Man Utd and not a very good boozer. The Lass is still there but a horrible plastic Greene King pub. So many great pubs with easy access to Old Trafford on the Metrolink. If you're after superb real ale pubs, I'm happy to be a beer guide for a couple of hours and we are moored up close to Piccadilly💪
Lass o gowrie on 19:15 - Jul 5 with 1774 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Chorlton always a good bet, gentle stroll to OT or shot bus hop.

The Trevor Arms (the original Manc Rs pub in 1996) still knocks out a good ‘un I believe.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lass o gowrie on 19:50 - Jul 5 with 1731 viewsstowmarketrange

Lass o gowrie on 18:46 - Jul 5 by MancR

The Nags Head is a horrible shrine to Man Utd and not a very good boozer. The Lass is still there but a horrible plastic Greene King pub. So many great pubs with easy access to Old Trafford on the Metrolink. If you're after superb real ale pubs, I'm happy to be a beer guide for a couple of hours and we are moored up close to Piccadilly💪

I’m more of a Guinness man myself,but my mate is driving us in from Bradford,so it depends on where he parks the car as to where a beer or two is sunk,but thanks for all your info.
Lass o gowrie on 13:23 - Jul 6 with 1451 viewsstowmarketrange

I have a spare ticket for tonight’s game going free if anybody wants it.
Login to get fewer ads

Lass o gowrie on 14:43 - Jul 6 with 1392 viewsGroveR

I couldn't remember if I'd been there or not but apparently I have according to Google TimeStalk.

Food was nice in No1 Canal Street (I think).
Lass o gowrie on 16:37 - Jul 6 with 1313 viewsbollockchops

https://themanc.com/news/these-greater-manchester-pubs-are-giving-out-free-pints might change my name !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024