Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
old bore 03:44 - Jul 16 with 1408 viewsBlackCrowe

Now i know i'm an old Stones bore, but the two night at Hyde Park were ridiculously good, proably best i've seen them for 10 years i reckon...stripped back,half a beat flower, mixed up setlists (at least for the first half) and Mick master of all he surveys with his voice and physicality totally unhindered by age. Took young Crowe to the first one...she's into crappy (imo) r'n'b stuff and was utterly gobsmacked by the whole thing..in a very good way...knew this was different.

But Vienna tonight with Ukrainian choir of youngters....proper, even if they lacked a bit of bass.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

old bore on 09:27 - Jul 16 with 1191 viewsNorthantsHoop

Not at all, seen the Stones a few times, they are just rock royalty. Britain has led/lead the World with our classic rock bands and artists to name a few Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, The Beatles, Queen, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac, Roxy Music, Deep Purple. These artists have an aura and magic about them, which will be talked about in the decades to come.
old bore on 09:36 - Jul 16 with 1170 viewsenfieldargh

Anyone been to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? Is it any good?

Thinking about maybe planning to a trip to also try and get Browns tickets

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

old bore on 09:41 - Jul 16 with 1163 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I saw them at Twickenham a good few years ago, I wasn't expecting much and unusually I only had two beers (getting out of the seats was a pain, think Ellerslie) they were brilliant.

What you'd expect from a 'legendary' band and I'm not a huge Stones fan, I like the 60's stuff and some of the later tracks but that's about it.

It was the one Primal Scream were the warm up at.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

old bore on 09:59 - Jul 16 with 1137 viewsted_hendrix

old bore on 09:41 - Jul 16 by Metallica_Hoop

I saw them at Twickenham a good few years ago, I wasn't expecting much and unusually I only had two beers (getting out of the seats was a pain, think Ellerslie) they were brilliant.

What you'd expect from a 'legendary' band and I'm not a huge Stones fan, I like the 60's stuff and some of the later tracks but that's about it.

It was the one Primal Scream were the warm up at.

I was at the same gig, I absolutely love the Stones they are true legends in the music industry and rightly so.
Everyone has an opinion but for me "Gimme Shelter" alone was one of the best If not the best recording of a song In the whole goddam world ever.
I've nearly killed myself trying to get that Intro right on the Telecaster.

They will never be equalled, you'll never see they're like again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

old bore on 10:51 - Jul 16 with 1071 viewsTacticalR

BlackCrowe, to get your video to display use this url (remove space between https:// and www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxBujAbnJ0):

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxBujAbnJ0

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024