Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton 08:59 - Aug 9 with 2396 viewseastside_r

For personal reasons I cannot now make the game.

For logistical reasons would more suit a fellow East London R. I’m in sunny South Woodford so any reasonable public transport liaison point considered. Would be willing to go as far into town as Stratford as obviously that’s an easy trip from there.

Could do a meet late afternoon which would suit but as it’s free, I would expect some flexibility on your part.

PM me if interested. Can discuss further then but need some sleep now as been up most of the night.

Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 12:11 - Aug 9 with 2160 viewsJuzzie

Don't put it on Facebook Market place.... you'll get asked if you can give £10 as well and can you deliver it directly to their front door.
Then 5 mins before you arrive they change their mind and don't want it now.
Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 15:22 - Aug 9 with 2030 viewsKerryE

Is it still going?
Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 15:51 - Aug 9 with 1977 viewsthame_hoops

Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 12:11 - Aug 9 by Juzzie

Don't put it on Facebook Market place.... you'll get asked if you can give £10 as well and can you deliver it directly to their front door.

Haha Facebook marketplace is atrocious for time wasters. When I have sold small items for sale £10, I will get somebody that lives two hours away enquire about it. Then they ghost you.
Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 16:21 - Aug 9 with 1905 viewseastside_r

Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 12:11 - Aug 9 by Juzzie

It’s only available to genuine QPR fans who read LFW.

Kerry thought he might need it but now doesn’t. So still available but you’ll need to get your R’s in gear as I have to be elsewhere this evening.
Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 17:11 - Aug 9 with 1821 viewsJuzzie

Free ticket going spare for tonight at Charlton on 16:21 - Aug 9 by eastside_r

It’s only available to genuine QPR fans who read LFW.

Kerry thought he might need it but now doesn’t. So still available but you’ll need to get your R’s in gear as I have to be elsewhere this evening.

I was just having a tongue-in-cheek grumble about Marketplace 'cos I'm sick of the way people behave on there!

I've withdrawn quite a few things and just left a few of the kids clothes when they were toddlers but even then people are making stupid offers.

I personally won't be able to go to the game unfortunately :(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024