Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saar goal for Watford 20:51 - Aug 8 with 2972 viewsQPRSteve

Not as good as this one though:

Saar goal for Watford on 21:12 - Aug 8 with 2814 viewsdaveB

mad that no one has taken a punt on him or Dennis in the transfer window
Saar goal for Watford on 21:39 - Aug 8 with 2714 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Sarr with an absolutely dreadful penalty just now.
Saar goal for Watford on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 2672 viewsLblock

I'd answer that question as .... no he hasn't scored goal of the season

If you gave me 100 attempts at that I'd guarantee you I'd possibly get two or three in.
Ask me to replicate Willocks goal from Saturday and I've no chance. That goal was a thing of beauty as it had some nice passing, a strong skilful run from the halfway line and then a thunderbastard from distance that your average park player could only dream of mustering.

Had this arguement countless times over Beckham's lob at Wimbledon and Rooneys shinned effort... neither come close to Trevor Sinclairs GOAT

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Saar goal for Watford on 21:47 - Aug 8 with 2666 viewsNoDiddley

Watford Show Ponies, I’d rather play them than WBA
As Corporal Jones says “ They don’t like it up ‘em”
Saar goal for Watford on 21:52 - Aug 8 with 2639 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yes a good goal but not really a patch on Chris Willock's on Saturday, taking the ball from halfway dodging 2 or 3 challenges then releasing a rocket of a shot from outside the box.
I'm afraid this season we will have the Sky Sports Watford love in to endure, alongside the other relegated teams from the Premiership.
I personally hope we go to Watford and we give them a right old walloping.
Saar goal for Watford on 21:57 - Aug 8 with 2599 viewsaston_hoop

Chair nearly did the same on Saturday. Did it for real playing for St. Evenage

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Saar goal for Watford on 22:15 - Aug 8 with 2519 viewsQPRSteve

A) What's the name of Trevor's goat?

B) I didn't know Ilias had played for a French team.
Saar goal for Watford on 22:48 - Aug 8 with 2421 viewskensalriser

Saar goal for Watford on 21:45 - Aug 8 by Lblock

If you gave me 100 attempts at that I'd guarantee you I'd possibly get two or three in.
Ask me to replicate Willocks goal from Saturday and I've no chance. That goal was a thing of beauty as it had some nice passing, a strong skilful run from the halfway line and then a thunderbastard from distance that your average park player could only dream of mustering.

Had this arguement countless times over Beckham's lob at Wimbledon and Rooneys shinned effort... neither come close to Trevor Sinclairs GOAT

Yes, although this was a pretty good goal in that spotting the opportunity and excecuting it immediately is not to be sniffed at, at the same time getting the ball in the net from that distance with the keeper stranded shouldn't really be too difficult for footballers at this level.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Saar goal for Watford on 09:23 - Aug 9 with 1980 viewsEsox_Lucius

There was also a moment when Seny caught a ball and if he had struck immediately, a goal was on as Steffen was about .5m from the edge of the centre circle and wouldn't have stood a chance with a goalbound clearance.

The grass is always greener.

Saar goal for Watford on 09:31 - Aug 9 with 1925 viewsAntti_Heinola

Brilliant goal, but Willock's was much better.

Bare bones.

Saar goal for Watford on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 1916 viewsessextaxiboy

Kelman ... (done fck all since IMO )
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:34]
Saar goal for Watford on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 1775 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Saar goal for Watford on 22:48 - Aug 8 by kensalriser

Yes, although this was a pretty good goal in that spotting the opportunity and excecuting it immediately is not to be sniffed at, at the same time getting the ball in the net from that distance with the keeper stranded shouldn't really be too difficult for footballers at this level.

Absolutely this!

Put it into context of a rugby player wellying an oval shaped ball similar distances, but still needing to ensure its 11ft off the ground at the point it crosses the post.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Saar goal for Watford on 10:38 - Aug 9 with 1772 viewsNorthernr

The first touch to set it all up was quite something tbf to him.

Watford look a crap side with the best front three in the league to me on two viewings so far.

West Brom exactly what I expected them to be. Crime against football that Mowatt can't get in a midfield of Livermore and Molumby.
Saar goal for Watford on 12:42 - Aug 9 with 1582 viewsDavieQPR

Mowatt being linked with a move to Middlesboro. Then again who hasn't.
Saar goal for Watford on 13:01 - Aug 9 with 1548 viewsstanistheman

Saar goal for Watford on 21:12 - Aug 8 by daveB

mad that no one has taken a punt on him or Dennis in the transfer window

I think at least 1 of them might be sold by c.o.p. 1st September.

As for the goal, I am surprised that more players don't try their luck more often given the new fad for sweeper keepers.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 13:03]
Saar goal for Watford on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 1486 viewsqpr1976

I hope Senny’s taken note of that.
He seems to like wandering up towards the halfway line.
Saar goal for Watford on 18:03 - Aug 9 with 1374 viewsWestonsuperR

Saar goal for Watford on 21:45 - Aug 8 by Lblock

Totally agree with this and the point I was going to make but you have done so already!
Saar goal for Watford on 19:10 - Aug 9 with 1300 viewsfrancisbowles

Saar goal for Watford on 13:01 - Aug 9 by stanistheman

I think at least 1 of them might be sold by c.o.p. 1st September.

As for the goal, I am surprised that more players don't try their luck more often given the new fad for sweeper keepers.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 13:03]

I think you'll find Seny has been coached to play this way. I'm sure the stats guys will have worked out it's far less risky, than staying back and letting runners get to the ball first with only the keeper to beat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024