| VPN 09:19 - Aug 12 with 4493 views | Rs_Holy | Morning all... just to quicky to ask what VPN's peeps on here would recommend? I haven't got a scooby if I'm honest.... Many thanks RH |  | | |  |
| VPN on 09:24 - Aug 12 with 4469 views | WokingR | I use and recommend Nord VPN and they often have some very good deals if you're happy to sign up for 2 or 3 years. |  | |  |
| VPN on 09:27 - Aug 12 with 4449 views | cheesy | Agree with Nord vpn. Works both om laptop and phone. Tried others but Nord is the best and well worth the money. |  | |  |
| VPN on 09:31 - Aug 12 with 4422 views | BrianMcCarthy | Nord for me too. It's the only one I've ever used, so can't compare, but it's reliable and cheap. |  |
|  |
| VPN on 09:39 - Aug 12 with 4389 views | Rs_Holy | Cheers all.... I think I will sign up today :) |  | |  |
| VPN on 09:43 - Aug 12 with 4374 views | ARudd | Express VPN for me. Good price, super easy to use and lots of devices… |  | |  |
| VPN on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 4369 views | boobishabang | Surfshark is my preferred choice, good for IPTV etc. |  | |  |
| VPN on 09:46 - Aug 12 with 4356 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| VPN on 09:43 - Aug 12 by ARudd | Express VPN for me. Good price, super easy to use and lots of devices… |
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! |  |
|  |
| VPN on 09:47 - Aug 12 with 4350 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| VPN on 09:45 - Aug 12 by boobishabang | Surfshark is my preferred choice, good for IPTV etc. |
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Christ, I need to lay off the coffee. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| VPN on 10:00 - Aug 12 with 4302 views | Lblock | I'm a NordVPN user following a detailed bit of advice from the one, the only, the great of in play commentary........Mr Brian McCarthy. I do spend quite a few Saturdays in Cyprus these days. Whilst not a total luddite on IT the guide given to me was invaluable. Thats why Brian went onto to be a sucess whereas others in his college class (ergo - me) CTN !!! |  |
| Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal |
|  |
| VPN on 10:01 - Aug 12 with 4291 views | PerthRs |
| VPN on 09:24 - Aug 12 by WokingR | I use and recommend Nord VPN and they often have some very good deals if you're happy to sign up for 2 or 3 years. |
Definitely go with Nord VPN I've used it for a couple of years and click on the Luxemburg ISP its listed as a dark country and I've never had an issue. |  | |  |
| VPN on 10:22 - Aug 12 with 4213 views | ericgen34 | I use urbanVPN. It's free and works great Sometimes the desktop app struggles, but the chrome plugin never fails. I always manage to connect to a dark market :) |  | |  |
| VPN on 10:26 - Aug 12 with 4203 views | nix | I use CyberGhost and it's worked very well so far. |  | |  |
| VPN on 10:30 - Aug 12 with 4192 views | stevec | Visible Pantie what? |  | |  |
| VPN on 10:51 - Aug 12 with 4140 views | Kensal_Ranger |
| VPN on 10:30 - Aug 12 by stevec | Visible Pantie what? |
NOODLES |  | |  |
| VPN on 10:55 - Aug 12 with 4122 views | dannyblue | I use protonvpn which is free and works fine |  | |  |
| VPN on 11:34 - Aug 12 with 4064 views | WokingR | Some of you are slow learners Have you not learned yet that if you say anything other than Nord VPN, you're going to get Brian knocking on your door. And he's on his 3rd capuccino now ! |  | |  |
| VPN on 11:53 - Aug 12 with 4024 views | DavieQPR | If anyone uses a free VPN do a review check first. A lot are registered to the same Californian Semi Detached house in California with a fictitious CEO. |  | |  |
| VPN on 12:18 - Aug 12 with 3962 views | stanistheman |
| VPN on 09:27 - Aug 12 by cheesy | Agree with Nord vpn. Works both om laptop and phone. Tried others but Nord is the best and well worth the money. |
Do you buy one for each or can you buy and use it on both? |  | |  |
| VPN on 12:49 - Aug 12 with 3875 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| VPN on 10:00 - Aug 12 by Lblock | I'm a NordVPN user following a detailed bit of advice from the one, the only, the great of in play commentary........Mr Brian McCarthy. I do spend quite a few Saturdays in Cyprus these days. Whilst not a total luddite on IT the guide given to me was invaluable. Thats why Brian went onto to be a sucess whereas others in his college class (ergo - me) CTN !!! |
It was Neil_SI who sorted me out (that man's a legend), so happy to PM anyone the details. |  |
|  |
| |