Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 08:10 - Aug 16 with 8839 viewstraininvain

Put in a big performance last night against Liverpool including a lovely assist: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/patrick-vieira-eberechi-eze-liverpool-

Before anyone says ‘he’s not our player any more’ let’s remember that we have a reported 30% sell on clause so it’s in our interest for him to have a good season. Maybe Newcastle will switch their attention to Eze if they can’t sign Maddison for £50m+

Either way it’s good to see him shining again after his injury last season.
Eze on 16:09 - Aug 16 with 1336 viewsQPRSteve

Eze on 11:20 - Aug 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Hitler lived in Croydon?

Also lived in Minehed for a while.

Eze on 16:09 - Aug 16 with 1337 viewsMick_S

Eze on 15:53 - Aug 16 by EmpireStateRanger

Seems to have knocked the post-injury rust off and is getting better and better. Has earned Viera's trust too.

Oddly, he's been missing an end product so far this season. Missed a great opportunity against Arsenal and I believe he did the same last night. Once he starts finding the goal again, sky's the limit.

I had him at 7/1 anytime goalscorer last night. It won’t be long. He owes me a tenner.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze on 17:38 - Aug 16 with 1205 viewsLazyFan

see below
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 17:39]

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze on 17:38 - Aug 16 with 1202 viewsLazyFan

Eze fee had addons for £4.5m as the rumour goes, I wonder for those who usually know about such things if he goes for 20% of the difference, does that means we auto-get the addons even if they have not been triggered yet?

At any rate, if he's sold, it may mean we don't have to sell anyone this season again and also, possibly can renew some contracts on better terms for longer durations.

Such as Armstrong, Willock and so on.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eze on 18:19 - Aug 16 with 1111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze on 17:38 - Aug 16 by LazyFan

Eze fee had addons for £4.5m as the rumour goes, I wonder for those who usually know about such things if he goes for 20% of the difference, does that means we auto-get the addons even if they have not been triggered yet?

At any rate, if he's sold, it may mean we don't have to sell anyone this season again and also, possibly can renew some contracts on better terms for longer durations.

We would get 20% of what Palace get.
If we get add-ons in the meantime, they would remain ours.

So, we have got £16m (rumour), then we may get say £1m of the £4.5m add-ons (it wouldn't be too much if he doesn't make many appearances/win cups etc for Palace), plus if they sell him we would get 20% of the fee Palace get from whoever they sell him too.

Hope that makes sense.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze on 18:33 - Aug 16 with 1055 viewsswitchingcode

Eze on 17:38 - Aug 16 by LazyFan

For example
Oli Watkins went to Villa for 28 mill +++ Villa Staying up,England caps Goals scored aprox 5 mill
Exeter had 15 % sell on from the 2 mill they received so that equates to 15 % of 26 mill plus 15 % of the 5 mill as all the add ons were achieved

I have never heard of a club getting a percentage of the total transfer fee without deducting what they paid although you can Tailor a deal to what ever you like if all parties
Eze on 18:59 - Aug 16 with 1007 viewskensalriser

Except to say that no one who hasn't seen the contract really knows.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze on 19:43 - Aug 16 with 950 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze on 18:59 - Aug 16 by kensalriser

Except to say that no one who hasn't seen the contract really knows.

100& right.
Just pasing on the reported figures.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 23:17 - Aug 16 with 874 viewsextratimeR

Yes, he was wonderful last night, commentators sometimes miss that Eze has tremendous turn of pace, and got away from Liverpool midfield players several times, ( as we know he was kicked to pieces in the Championship, so Premiership quite cozy).

Haven't read whole thread but yes had England call up ahead of "The Headband" but injury sadly lead to withdrawal.

He is actually exactly what Liverpool need, to much passing not enough football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024