Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31272 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 20 with 3523 viewsVancouverHoop

Nice backchecking from Dykes there.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 20 with 3345 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Whole lot happening. Laird looks to be taken down in the box but no call.

Yellow cards for Humphries and Dozzell
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 20 with 3338 viewstraininvain

We look ok but I worry that this system doesn’t give us much control over a game. It’s all a bit hectic and we could easily end up losing 2-1 here.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 20 with 3277 viewsbenhurst

Surely if Laird isn't booked for diving that's a penalty? Haven't gotten a second look but looked pretty clear to me
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 3108 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Surely if Laird isn't booked for diving that's a penalty? Haven't gotten a second look but looked pretty clear to me

Just saw a reply but bad camera work. Couldn’t see if defender took Laird’s legs out.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 3112 viewstraininvain

Similar problem to the Middlesbrough game in terms of Willock. Can’t really take him off but risking him for next games. That’s the problem with starting him and not easing back in as a sub.

Chair’s having a good half. Two lovely passes into Laird.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 3090 viewsVancouverHoop

Corner for them. Heart in mouth time
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 3071 viewsQPRSteve

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Foot was clipped - penalty
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 20 with 3060 viewsjoolsyp

Poor from Jimmy Dunne, wasting a free-kick and giving it away straight to a Rotherham player, led to a dangerous attack.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 2944 viewsTrom

Time for Armstrong
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 2896 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Reinforcements.

Armstrong for Dykes.
Adomah for a tiring Roberts.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 20 with 2830 viewsjoolsyp

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 20 by VancouverHoop

Nice backchecking from Dykes there.

Better second half from Lyndon.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 20 with 2774 viewsbenhurst

Armstrong puts in a great low cross, Chair has the goal at his mercy but can't get his feet together in time and it whizzes past him
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 2746 viewsVancouverHoop

Argh! that should have been our second
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 2725 viewsEmpireStateRanger

AGH.

Armstrong spoonfeeds Chair but he whiffs with his left. Should be 2-1
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 20 with 2582 viewsjoolsyp

Requisite yellow for Sam.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 2483 viewsMyke

Quote from Clinton Morrison - 'Eze is pulling all the strings now'. CP3 AV1
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 20 with 2091 viewsjtuck

Holding on to 16th spot as it stands. Chuckles Woolmerbnot funny.

LAranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 20 with 2050 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Laird and a Rotherham defender down.

This after Armstrong appears to be streaking toward the goal but is taken down. Crowd clamored for a card.

Rather untidy and hectic match at the moment
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 20 with 1969 viewsderbyhoop

What happened Wood and Armstrong?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 20 with 1947 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Shodipo for Willock at 82’
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 20 with 1834 viewsjtuck

Creating chances. Just need take them. Can they get winner?

LAranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 1552 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Great counter, excellent ball from Adomah, missed by Shodipo.

Doesn’t feel like it’s going to happen.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 1548 viewsjoolsyp

Arrrgghhhh Mide! So close on the counter, great cross from Uns.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 1522 viewsthemodfather

come on rangers, goals win games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024