Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 30929 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 09:52 - Aug 20 with 2124 viewsSharpediver

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 22:04 - Aug 19 by TomS

This thread is like going to church. So much feel-good, optimistic belief, but when you look at it in the cold light of day there is no evidence to back it up.

I will be the first one to predict we'll lose. 2-0, as we can't find our arse from our elbow in front of goal these days. Willock to be kept in cotton wool pending closure of the transfer window.

I hope I'm wrong by the way!

Yep, going to drive up today due lack of public transport, so will have a stone sober, cold eyed view of proceedings & this is what I'm expecting too.
Mind you I predicted 4-1 home win for Tuesday so I hope we're both wrong. Looking forward to the rail seating again at least...
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 20 with 2082 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rotherham win i’m afraid.
I don’t think we were half as bad as made out on tuesday, but beale needs time and patience from the ‘it’s not working’ brigade to try and get the team doing what he wants. Won’t happen today. 0-2

Bare bones.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:14 - Aug 20 with 2076 viewsdavman

1-2.

We are in a bit of a rut with a striker who has zero confidence that we have to stick with. Has the feeling of a soul destroying defeat, back to back. Had zero points from the first three and six from Tuesday and today, but clearly got that wrong. We are just carrying on the horror show of the second half of last season.

The problem of getting and maintaining an identity by employing the same type of coach / manager is that when the players and style haven't been working, not changing much will reap the same outcome...

A hattrick of off the bum goals from our team would go down well, but just can't see it...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:17 - Aug 20 with 2060 viewsPinnerPaul

I've been so poor with my predictions so far - 1 pt in the prediction league -that I've given up and asked Mrs Pinner to do it.

3-1 us with Lyndon scoring first is what she's gone for, doesn't pay to argue with her, so I'm 100% confident that will be the score!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:30 - Aug 20 with 2044 viewsterryb

Nearly time to endure the roadworks on the A12 along with all the extra traffic! Then hope that I can find a free parking space in the Gants Hill area (I normally achieve this). The question is whether I have the easier journey or Simon does from the surburbs of South London/Surrey. At least we will have something different than Tuesday night to discuss!

It's a lot easier when I can catch the 11.10 train from Ipswich!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:56 - Aug 20 with 1995 viewsmonners1969

Back to loftus road today with daughter and partners lad - best parking tips? I’ve listened to the doom mongers and gone for 2-2 chair with the first goal
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 11:13 - Aug 20 with 1963 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:30 - Aug 20 by terryb

Nearly time to endure the roadworks on the A12 along with all the extra traffic! Then hope that I can find a free parking space in the Gants Hill area (I normally achieve this). The question is whether I have the easier journey or Simon does from the surburbs of South London/Surrey. At least we will have something different than Tuesday night to discuss!

It's a lot easier when I can catch the 11.10 train from Ipswich!

I've done my knee Tel so won't be in attendance today , so give Chris a kick from me cheers 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 11:34 - Aug 20 with 1935 viewsMrSheen

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:56 - Aug 20 by monners1969

Back to loftus road today with daughter and partners lad - best parking tips? I’ve listened to the doom mongers and gone for 2-2 chair with the first goal

Which direction are you coming? When I drive up from the A4, I park by Brackenbury Primary School, south of the Goldhawk Road. 15 minutes to get into the ground from there but you don’t get gummed in like on the roads around Coningham Road and a pretty easy getaway afterwards. Have my space, I’m walking the 8 miles there and back, enhances the feeling of suffering pilgrimage.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 11:35]
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 11:38 - Aug 20 with 1921 viewsmonners1969

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 11:34 - Aug 20 by MrSheen

Which direction are you coming? When I drive up from the A4, I park by Brackenbury Primary School, south of the Goldhawk Road. 15 minutes to get into the ground from there but you don’t get gummed in like on the roads around Coningham Road and a pretty easy getaway afterwards. Have my space, I’m walking the 8 miles there and back, enhances the feeling of suffering pilgrimage.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 11:35]

Thanks bud I’m coming from Milton Keynes parked on Adelaide road previously I think - a bit choppy getting out
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 12:07 - Aug 20 with 1859 viewsSuperhoops2808

I predicted 5-0 on Tuesday

So, today I will modify my prediction and say 4-0

Followed by AJ knocking out Usyk in the 5th round
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 12:12 - Aug 20 with 1848 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

A reaction from the team today with Willock back and Armstrong starting. 3-1 win for QPR as I can't get anymore disheartened after the Blackpool game. Can I?
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:00 - Aug 20 with 1722 viewsHarbour

Nervy 1-0 win….Willock
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:05 - Aug 20 with 1699 viewsMick_S

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 22:14 - Aug 19 by dmm

QPR to win 1-0 scored by a confused Conor Washington.

Which he cheers.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:10 - Aug 20 with 1679 viewsR_from_afar

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 21:06 - Aug 19 by BucksRanger

Measure for Measure 1-1.

If we don't win this one, if will be Much Ado About Everything

I think you're right, 1-1, sadly, followed by a relaxing evening of meltdown bingo on here

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:12 - Aug 20 with 1670 viewsStanisgod

Probably need to leave 5 minutes early today due to trying to get back to Fenchurch by 5.37 last train.
Cue 2 goals by us on 89 and 91 for a 2-1 win.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:21 - Aug 20 with 1633 viewsTHEBUSH

I have no idea if we will , win, lose or draw, I just hope we can score a goal or two.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:29 - Aug 20 with 1609 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Was going to be my first game of the season today but as my last train out of Waterloo home is at 5.00pm, alas can't make it. 1-1 with Dykes scoring for us via his neck tattoo.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:30 - Aug 20 with 1604 viewsWegerles_Stairs

4-1 Rangers. Promoted team, hopefully Willock is back and we play a cone upfront instead of Dykes.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:39 - Aug 20 with 1575 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 01:34 - Aug 20 by connell10

3-1 Rangers Chair, Unc,s and Armstrong....please no one bet on this prediction ....js

Sorry i was on heavy prescription pain killers when i posted this,,,,,ive revised to 1-1 ....hopefully.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 1551 viewsSimonJames

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 12:07 - Aug 20 by Superhoops2808

I predicted 5-0 on Tuesday

So, today I will modify my prediction and say 4-0

Followed by AJ knocking out Usyk in the 5th round

I hope you're not putting money on any of these... particularly AJ?

100% of people who drink water will die.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:49 - Aug 20 with 1523 viewstraininvain

All depends whether Willock’s fit. We’ll win if he starts, draw if he’s a sub and lose if he’s not playing at all!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:52 - Aug 20 with 1495 viewskensalriser

Conor Washington scored 22 from 71 appearances at Charlton which does seem to suggest he’s not as bad as we’d like to think, or at least he can score at the right level.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 1493 viewsMick_S

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 13:49 - Aug 20 by traininvain

All depends whether Willock’s fit. We’ll win if he starts, draw if he’s a sub and lose if he’s not playing at all!

They’ll kick the shi t out of him anyway. Hope his body can take it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 20 with 1417 viewsQPRSteve

Willocks back
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 20 with 1329 viewsTonto

Watch people lose their shot becuawe Dykes is starting in 3... 2...1...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024