Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke game going ahead 15:19 - Sep 12 with 2704 viewstraininvain

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-v-stoke-city-match-goes-ahead-120922/
Stoke game going ahead on 15:24 - Sep 12 with 2652 viewsqueensparker

Excellent news. Can’t help thinking it’s going to get called off at some point anyway, lots of caveats in that announcement
Stoke game going ahead on 15:35 - Sep 12 with 2537 viewstraininvain

Stoke game going ahead on 15:24 - Sep 12 by queensparker

Excellent news. Can’t help thinking it’s going to get called off at some point anyway, lots of caveats in that announcement

Possibly but Hoos must have be given a degree of certainty to make that announcement. He’ll be copping some flak if the game is now postponed.
Stoke game going ahead on 15:47 - Sep 12 with 2437 viewscolinallcars

Can't open this link or the offish on this issue. Have to wait for the Evening Star on Friday.
Stoke game going ahead on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 2413 viewsconnell10

Great news

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Stoke game going ahead on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 2413 viewstraininvain

Stoke game going ahead on 15:47 - Sep 12 by colinallcars

Can't open this link or the offish on this issue. Have to wait for the Evening Star on Friday.

Copy and paste below.

QPR can confirm our fixture with Stoke City on Saturday 17th September 2022 will be going ahead.
Following consultation with the police and Safety Advisory Group (SAG), QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “Further to discussions this morning, we have been assured there will be adequate resources to police our home match with Stoke City.
“Naturally, this is subject to change if any unexpected emergencies arise in the coming days but we are fully anticipating the fixture taking place and are preparing on that basis.”
QPR visit Millwall on Wednesday evening prior to hosting the Potters this weekend.
For the latest ticket news, click HERE.
Stoke game going ahead on 16:00 - Sep 12 with 2340 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke game going ahead on 15:50 - Sep 12 by traininvain

Copy and paste below.

QPR can confirm our fixture with Stoke City on Saturday 17th September 2022 will be going ahead.
Following consultation with the police and Safety Advisory Group (SAG), QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “Further to discussions this morning, we have been assured there will be adequate resources to police our home match with Stoke City.
“Naturally, this is subject to change if any unexpected emergencies arise in the coming days but we are fully anticipating the fixture taking place and are preparing on that basis.”
QPR visit Millwall on Wednesday evening prior to hosting the Potters this weekend.
For the latest ticket news, click HERE.

Thanks - I got the same 404 message
Stoke game going ahead on 16:28 - Sep 12 with 2234 viewsterryb

Instead of the train strike, we have planned track works going on between Colchester & Chelmsford. October 15th is the next saturday that doesn't happen. At least, we don't play on three of those days!

It looks as if I will be driving to Shenfield unless the disruption is cancelled. I doubt that will happen, but pressure might be applied due to getting people to London.
Stoke game going ahead on 19:29 - Sep 13 with 1462 viewslosethedrum

Stoke game going ahead on 16:28 - Sep 12 by terryb

Instead of the train strike, we have planned track works going on between Colchester & Chelmsford. October 15th is the next saturday that doesn't happen. At least, we don't play on three of those days!

It looks as if I will be driving to Shenfield unless the disruption is cancelled. I doubt that will happen, but pressure might be applied due to getting people to London.

Track works between colchester & chelmsford are cancelled Terry .
Just heard on look east , timetable still showing a bus replacement but should be amended by wed/thurs .
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke game going ahead on 19:53 - Sep 13 with 1418 viewsterryb

Stoke game going ahead on 19:29 - Sep 13 by losethedrum

Track works between colchester & chelmsford are cancelled Terry .
Just heard on look east , timetable still showing a bus replacement but should be amended by wed/thurs .

Thank you losethedrum.

That is brilliant news!
Stoke game going ahead on 20:09 - Sep 13 with 1391 viewslosethedrum

Stoke game going ahead on 19:53 - Sep 13 by terryb

Thank you losethedrum.

That is brilliant news!

You are welcome Terry .
Managed to get 2 singles for £24 , shame that i originally only paid £16 before the train strike was announced & then called off but i would rather use the train than drive so still happy .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024