Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glamping 21:50 - Sep 15 with 2312 viewsdubaistu

Apologies it's non-football... I'm looking to set up my own Glamping site (Yurts, Shepherds Huts, Hobbit Houses etc) and was wondering if anyone on here has done anything similar and has any pointers, advice, tips that would be beneficial.

Have the perfect location and I know planning may have a different view, but got my heart set on doing it.

Thanks in advance.

Glamping on 21:57 - Sep 15 with 2251 viewsdistortR

I can only offer to you the help i've offered to others - if you let me incorporate your business in the IOM, and you send your money to me, you'll pay reduced income tax and corporation tax while your money rests in my account.
Glamping on 21:59 - Sep 15 with 2239 viewsdmm

Nice one. Hope it works out. I hate camping but the wife loves it so I arranged a surprise stay in a yurt for her birthday some years ago. It was good fun, very comfortable and the perfect camping idea for non-campers like me.
Glamping on 22:02 - Sep 15 with 2223 viewsMrSheen

Only tried it once, but found the promise of exotic comfort jarred with the reality of pissing in a bucket or staggering out in the dark. Not sure if this has been solved in other ways.
Glamping on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 2187 viewsBlackCrowe

A friend of runs s a company/site called www.quirkyaccom.com
so if you get it going, check out what the competition is like, doing well, etc....might help.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Glamping on 22:28 - Sep 15 with 2164 viewsdubaistu

Glamping on 21:57 - Sep 15 by distortR

I can only offer to you the help i've offered to others - if you let me incorporate your business in the IOM, and you send your money to me, you'll pay reduced income tax and corporation tax while your money rests in my account.

Interesting...
Glamping on 22:32 - Sep 15 with 2134 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Expensive, but might be useful for ideas…

https://iglucraft.com/en/
Glamping on 23:39 - Sep 15 with 2059 viewsdubaistu

Glamping on 22:32 - Sep 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Expensive, but might be useful for ideas…

https://iglucraft.com/en/

They look class! Probably phase 3 or 4 though at those prices! Thanks for the link
Glamping on 00:23 - Sep 16 with 2011 viewsBoston

Are there really enough shepherds and hobbits in Dubai to make this a going concern?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Glamping on 08:19 - Sep 16 with 1902 viewsTheChef

I thought you were suggesting glamping in Dubai.

Niche market that one. Bit warm.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Glamping on 09:18 - Sep 16 with 1841 viewshantssi

https://honister.com/product/cliff-camping/
Glamping on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 1699 viewsdubaistu

Glamping on 00:23 - Sep 16 by Boston

Are there really enough shepherds and hobbits in Dubai to make this a going concern?

Lol - I no longer live there, I'm back here in the Cotswolds and have a great site in Moreton in Marsh. I did speak to someone at a show today and they recited a story about selling 20 units (£30k+) to a sheikh who hadn't thought about designing them with AC's....
Glamping on 20:05 - Sep 16 with 1687 viewsSonofpugwash

Did you ever see the Johnny Vegas Carry On Glamping series on Channel 4?
I think they did two series.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2022 20:10]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024