Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating 21:44 - Oct 6 with 2878 viewsGloryHunter

Not quite as exciting as Big Jet TV, but some of you might find it interesting.
https://explore.org/livecams/brown-bears/brooks-falls-brown-bears-low
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 22:07 - Oct 6 with 2802 viewscolinallcars

Go Bears !
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 22:09 - Oct 6 with 2796 viewsBklynRanger

Love it. At first I wondered where they all were, accidentally scrolled forward about 5 hours and there were a good 15 of the giant bastards all hanging around.
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 22:22 - Oct 6 with 2763 viewsLblock

I saw one wandering out of the woods from the left hand side of the screen.

I knew what he'd been doing

Folded up copy of The Sun under his left arm, satisfied look on his boat race.....

Yes.... they do in the woods!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 00:08 - Oct 7 with 2700 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I've been watching this on YouTube the past 2-3 months. Very calming for some reason. Have had it on in the background during some workdays when I'm working from home.

There were some days back in August where the salmon were so plentiful that the bears were overwhelmed.

What's amazing is how large the bears have gotten over time as they gear up for hibernation. Some of them looked so small weeks ago, and now they're all units.
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 00:29 - Oct 7 with 2671 viewsBoston

Scary shit really. Bears around my way are all cuddly black things, scared of their own shadow.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 2517 viewsR_from_afar

Great stuff, thanks for sharing. Something pleasant rather than worrying , unless you happen to be a salmon.

Wolves do it too

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 10:51 - Oct 7 with 2453 viewsGloryHunter

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 22:09 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

Love it. At first I wondered where they all were, accidentally scrolled forward about 5 hours and there were a good 15 of the giant bastards all hanging around.

That's on the highlights. You can switch between the live cams and the highlights.
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 15:29 - Oct 12 with 2300 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Fat Bears’

https://mashable.com/article/fat-bear-week-katmai-bears
Login to get fewer ads

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 15:40 - Oct 12 with 2287 viewsDavieQPR

Where's all the vegan protesters?
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 2172 viewsR_from_afar

The world's largest owl, the Blakiston's fish owl, also - cough - eats fish :

Look at the plumage on that! Magnificent

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 19:01 - Oct 12 with 2170 viewsjoolsyp

Love this, thanks for sharing! I moved to Canada 7 years ago, partly to see these magnificent creatures (as well as Cougars/Orcas). Haven't seen a single one, or Orca/Cougar (well, the 4-legged variety) despite numerous trips over to Vancouver Island. I guess Alaska is the place to go!
Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 08:41 - Oct 13 with 2060 viewsTheChef

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 00:08 - Oct 7 by EmpireStateRanger

I've been watching this on YouTube the past 2-3 months. Very calming for some reason. Have had it on in the background during some workdays when I'm working from home.

There were some days back in August where the salmon were so plentiful that the bears were overwhelmed.

What's amazing is how large the bears have gotten over time as they gear up for hibernation. Some of them looked so small weeks ago, and now they're all units.

Yeah I find the white noise of the water quite soothing.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 09:25 - Oct 13 with 2010 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That reminds me of the giraffe cam we used to watch on here years ago from some zoo.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 09:45 - Oct 13 with 1984 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 09:25 - Oct 13 by Metallica_Hoop

That reminds me of the giraffe cam we used to watch on here years ago from some zoo.

I was out for a walk near Hythe on Sunday and up on the grassy hillside there were Giraffes, Zebras, Antelopes, Bison, Camels and all kinds just wandering around. Last thing I expected to see it was like the Serengeti in deepest Kent - quite surreal! Port Lympne Safari Park apparently.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Live cam of Alaska bears catching salmon before hibernating on 11:21 - Oct 13 with 1922 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024