Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rail Seats in School End 19:23 - Oct 7 with 1612 viewsHastings_Hoops

Sorry if I’m a bit slow to have picked up… but I notice they’ve installed rail seats in the upper school end.

Really sensible as a response to the complaint that you can’t see the goal line from the back of the stand…. Credit where it’s due!

Hoos will now add a £10 premium to away end standing tickets 😉
Rail Seats in School End on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 1570 viewsGloryHunter

I have been in the Upper School End a couple of times. Best view in the ground, in my opinion. Right on top of the pitch. It's a shame we give it to away supporters.
Rail Seats in School End on 19:36 - Oct 7 with 1544 viewsHastings_Hoops

Rail Seats in School End on 19:31 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

I have been in the Upper School End a couple of times. Best view in the ground, in my opinion. Right on top of the pitch. It's a shame we give it to away supporters.

Maybe Hoos should add a £20 premium to the rail seats there
Rail Seats in School End on 23:01 - Oct 7 with 1309 viewsslmrstid

Rail Seats in School End on 19:31 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

What gives the Upper School End a better view than the Upper Loft? Both are more or less identical, unless the goal line is slightly more advanced at one end?
Rail Seats in School End on 23:14 - Oct 7 with 1256 viewsBklynRanger

Rail Seats in School End on 23:01 - Oct 7 by slmrstid

What gives the Upper School End a better view than the Upper Loft? Both are more or less identical, unless the goal line is slightly more advanced at one end?

Got to be the same shirley?

Ironically the only time I've been in there was during the first of those 2 games people could apply for during that window in the pandemic - all spread out with masks trying to snatch at a hint of normality, Olise's long range strike nestling in the corner of the net below us on the 89th minute.

Infinitely better times tonight.
Rail Seats in School End on 23:16 - Oct 7 with 1248 viewsBoston

Rail Seats in School End on 23:01 - Oct 7 by slmrstid

Is there a slightly different angle on the stand?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024