Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International r,s season ticket 20:56 - Oct 10 with 2189 viewscharmr

Whispered quietly, Premier league

I was thinking if we do ever get there how about sharing a season ticket so when we go back to visit we get to see the game. The longer I’m away my contacts are getting slimmer and also take the hassle out of the equation. I’m sure between us we could make it work.

Thame hoops said he would manage it and sell the ticket when no one was using it.

Thoughts
International r,s season ticket on 07:10 - Oct 11 with 1991 viewsstowmarketrange

I heard from someone that some of our Norwegian fans,who used to share season tickets,aren’t allowed to share any more,but I don’t know if that’s true or not.
It used to say that the tickets are not transferable,but that might’ve changed too.I don’t know how they could check though.
International r,s season ticket on 08:17 - Oct 11 with 1938 viewstoboboly

Ah the old "I'll manage it for you mate" from Thame. I am still waiting for my 10 million dollars from his Nigerian princeling

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

International r,s season ticket on 09:32 - Oct 11 with 1825 viewsnix

We share season tickets within our family. No one ever questions why I'm not a 55 year old male. As long as the tickets are the right level, in other words you're not an adult using a kid's one, it's fine. You just share the QR codes. They'll let you in at the turnstiles, as long as it's only used once per each match.
International r,s season ticket on 14:55 - Oct 11 with 1677 viewsBoston

In 2014 I tried to buy a s/t even though I'd probably only manage a maximum of six games. My US address posed a problem and I was unable to do so. My intentions had been to attend whatever I could and give the unused tickets away, but the club rep cited demand from those who could get to matches as being too strong to let some wealthy American tosser turn up whenever it suited him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

International r,s season ticket on 15:06 - Oct 11 with 1661 viewsMatch82

Club has been pretty good about looking out for ex pats in recent years. It might be worth actually bringing this up with them as an option.

Or maybe, have a reserved block of say 10 tickets made available to anyone signed up to the official qpr overseas supports groups. First come first served at reduced rate (pro rate season ticket pricing instead of single game pricing) and then if any haven't sold 14 days out, make them available to general public?

Club has easy access to a section where they can bang on about international support and who they have in this week, goodwill generated with overseas fans, win win!
International r,s season ticket on 15:18 - Oct 11 with 1638 viewsBoston

International r,s season ticket on 15:06 - Oct 11 by Match82

Club has been pretty good about looking out for ex pats in recent years. It might be worth actually bringing this up with them as an option.

Or maybe, have a reserved block of say 10 tickets made available to anyone signed up to the official qpr overseas supports groups. First come first served at reduced rate (pro rate season ticket pricing instead of single game pricing) and then if any haven't sold 14 days out, make them available to general public?

Club has easy access to a section where they can bang on about international support and who they have in this week, goodwill generated with overseas fans, win win!

Like the reserved seat idea, but fortunately I've always got a ticket for any match I've been in town for, home or away, whatever division we were in.

And yes, the club, box office have always been decent to me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

International r,s season ticket on 16:16 - Oct 11 with 1558 viewsIrish_Hoop

Quite a few Irish fans with season tickets and memberships getting over fairly regularly without too much hassle, even back in the halcyon days of the PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024