Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum v Qpr match thread. 22:22 - Oct 27 with 37640 viewsqpr_1968

i'm going 2-0 to the r's.

have a good safe journey all that are making the trip.....
hope my prediction comes true, you lot deserve it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 22:33 - Oct 27 with 7981 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well done to you all for selling out the away end on a Friday Sky Night.

I've read the preview, though, and we're going to lose 5-6 in the fourteenth inning.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 22:35 - Oct 27 with 7971 viewsMick_S

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 22:33 - Oct 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Well done to you all for selling out the away end on a Friday Sky Night.

I've read the preview, though, and we're going to lose 5-6 in the fourteenth inning.

Not bad for a small club.

Can’t wait, and hats off to all that are going. Should be noisy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 08:24 - Oct 28 with 7756 viewsenfieldargh

We played poorly at Luton but game could have gone either way jcs scores Tim misplaced pass and Luton were very good that day

Eustace will have got their team well drilled. Bielik and bacunA along with tong plus hogan and Deeny are real threats

Think it will be a draw but again could go either way it’s the championship after all

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 08:41 - Oct 28 with 7736 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 08:45 - Oct 28 with 7717 viewsdmm

Well done to all who are going - you are doing us proud.

The heart says a win of course but, for once, I will go with the head and predict a 'Half Desmond', that is 1-1.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 09:27 - Oct 28 with 7643 viewscyprusmel

2-2 Ilias 1st goal.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:03 - Oct 28 with 7497 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:06 - Oct 28 with 7485 viewssparkey

2-0 Rangers

Dykes & Chair

URSsssssss
Login to get fewer ads

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:14 - Oct 28 with 7455 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd be happy with that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:34 - Oct 28 with 7402 viewsJames_Paddocks

We always win at Birmingham, even when we were shit.

0-0 then.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:36 - Oct 28 with 7395 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Top-top effort from the Rfosi.

Absolutely no effing idea what the outcome will be. However, I will graciously settle for 4-0 to us, with Dykes, Sinclair et al handing down the type of beating they've not seen since the Shelby Boys razored the bejaysus out of Billy Kimber's lot to take the spoils.

'kin 'ave it...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 11:45 - Oct 28 with 7378 viewsSpanishranger

Brum playing really well at moment. Blackburn supporting mate (ling story) thought they looked really good against them last week and were really unlucky not to at least draw if not win. So think it will be tough but hope for battling 1-1
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 12:16 - Oct 28 with 7313 viewsDavieQPR

Just trying to think who's turn it is to score a goal.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 12:29 - Oct 28 with 7278 viewsRangersw12

Just about to leave

Going for a 4-1 win. It's gonna be like Brazil 1970
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 13:20 - Oct 28 with 7126 viewseastside_r

Good to see Albert back in the picture, especially after his cameo at Watford - I presume he’s been injured.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 13:29 - Oct 28 with 7076 viewsCLAREMAN1995

We need 4 points from these next 2 games both brutal on the road.I suspect we have a better chance of the win here seeing how we excel away in huge pitches and are rested and relativly healthy .
2-1 to the Rs
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 13:29 - Oct 28 with 7072 viewsdmm

Adomah, Bonne, Shodipo and Thomas are all playing the B team today.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 13:59 - Oct 28 with 7003 viewsSonofpugwash

Might be a bit soggy up in Brum tonight.R's to win 1-0.(Armstrong)

GOoooooawn My Son!

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 15:10 - Oct 28 with 6859 viewsBoston

2-1 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 16:10 - Oct 28 with 6740 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Not sure about tonight. Think it will be a very tight game, however Birmingham's home form isn't great and they will want to attack being at home. But, bar the Luton game, we have been strong defensively.
I'm going for a scrappy 1-0 to the Rs, Dykes the scorer. We'll pick them off on the counter attack.
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 17:18 - Oct 28 with 6523 viewsSharpy36

Flashscore preview

It has been a typically standard beginning to the Championship campaign for Birmingham City, whose 20-point haul so far this campaign (W5, D5, L6) sits within three points of each of their four prior seasons at the same stage. Following a 1-2 defeat at Blackburn in the most recent clash, manager John Eustace praised an “excellent” effort, but ultimately attributed the result to a lack of discipline and focus in defence.
A swift return to St Andrew’s may provide some solace for the Blues following a three-game unbeaten run of league games (W1, D2) within the comforts of home. Another positive result would match their longest Championship unbeaten run at home since 2019, but standing in their way are promotion hopefuls Queens Park Rangers (QPR), a side Birmingham have beaten just three times across all venues in the last decade (D4, L10).
By rejecting advances from Wolves and publicly distancing himself from a return to Aston Villa with an emphatic “no chance'' to the media, QPR boss Michael Beale displayed not only his loyalty to the club, but a burning desire to become a Premier League manager via promotion. Now that their 2-1 win over Wigan last round maintained their strongest Championship start since being promoted in 2013/14, Beale and QPR are tracking nicely.
Strong away form has been instrumental to the R’s success so far, with just two defeats across their last seven Championship road trips (W4, D1) helping them to secure one of the strongest away records in the division. The early pace of this contest may be indicative of the result, with the side scoring first yet to lose when QPR take to the road in Championship football.
Players to watch: Scott Hogan has scored Birmingham’s only goal in their last two games and also has two goals across his last four H2H starts. For the visitors, in-demand QPR man Ilias Chair has had a hand in 36% of their league goals this season (G3, A6), and his first ever goal in a QPR shirt came against none other than Birmingham!
Hot stat: Birmingham and QPR are the only two remaining Championship sides yet to concede a goal in the opening 15 minutes.

Keep Hogan quite and a tight 0-1...If not 2-2

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 6432 viewsthemodfather

any win boring as it is, don't lose either..... hoping for a 2-0 win , think we will get a pen tonight
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 18:02 - Oct 28 with 6352 viewsBoston

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 13:29 - Oct 28 by CLAREMAN1995

We need 4 points from these next 2 games both brutal on the road.I suspect we have a better chance of the win here seeing how we excel away in huge pitches and are rested and relativly healthy .
2-1 to the Rs

This might surprise you Clare....

St. Andrews....109 x 72 yards
Loftus Rd.......112 x 72 yards

Metric available upon request.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brum v Qpr match thread. on 19:02 - Oct 28 with 6058 viewsQPRSteve

No Willock but Robert's back
Brum v Qpr match thread. on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 5857 viewsaston_hoop

Good team! QPR favourites Deon Sanderson and Troy Deeney start for Birmingham as does Carthaginian general turned Sideshow Bob tribute act Hannibal. Should be a good game, Eustace has them playing well

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024