Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... 15:38 - Dec 6 with 4291 viewsRangersDave

The date of 7th January is now fixed!

Anyone any ideas when they go on sale?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 15:39]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:03 - Dec 6 with 4199 viewsBoston

Once the McVie grieving period is over.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:11 - Dec 6 with 4190 viewsthemodfather

hope we get more than the 1000 odd usually given ( as per football grounds guide)
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:19 - Dec 6 with 4174 viewsHayesender

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:11 - Dec 6 by themodfather

hope we get more than the 1000 odd usually given ( as per football grounds guide)

With the rail strikes, I think 1000 will be plenty

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:34 - Dec 6 with 4157 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:19 - Dec 6 by Hayesender

With the rail strikes, I think 1000 will be plenty

I'm interested in this too. If there were trains I think we'd take loads as it's a new ground and a fun trip. But the trains are in such a state, particularly that line, that it's the M6 or bust.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:40 - Dec 6 with 4143 viewshantssi

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:03 - Dec 6 by Boston

Once the McVie grieving period is over.

I saw what you did there!
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:50 - Dec 6 with 4107 viewsstowmarketrange

They decide to play the Blackpool v Forest at the same time.Are there replays in the 3rd round these days?
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:52 - Dec 6 with 4097 viewstoboboly

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:50 - Dec 6 by stowmarketrange

They decide to play the Blackpool v Forest at the same time.Are there replays in the 3rd round these days?

There are - i think they scrap them for the stupid midweek 5th round.

V. excited by this. Will be there even if I have to walk.

edit: bloody hell PNE are also at home on the 7th for the early KO. Almost a good job the trains aren't running or it would be absolute carnage.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 16:55]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 22:42 - Dec 8 with 3746 viewsstowmarketrange

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:52 - Dec 6 by toboboly

There are - i think they scrap them for the stupid midweek 5th round.

V. excited by this. Will be there even if I have to walk.

edit: bloody hell PNE are also at home on the 7th for the early KO. Almost a good job the trains aren't running or it would be absolute carnage.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 16:55]

They will be on Wednesday from 11am.1115 tickets in total including 400 seats.
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 00:07 - Dec 9 with 3600 viewsRangersDave

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 22:42 - Dec 8 by stowmarketrange

They will be on Wednesday from 11am.1115 tickets in total including 400 seats.

Fecking typical, i'm in Iceland on Wednesday and wont have internet access.
Can some kind soul get me a single standing ticket (failing that a seat ticket) for the game, and there will be a drink in it for you.

Also, i mentioned i'm going from Crewe, so if anyone wants a ride (up to 4) from Crewe to Fleetwood and back as tha trains will probably be dodgy, just PM me, but bear in mind i wont reply until next weekend when i'm back home.

Hope someone can help ticket wise....fingers crossed.
Thanks
Dave

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 11:08 - Dec 14 with 3260 viewsRangersDave

any one any clue as to why i log on, and i have an account, i cannot buy a fleetwood ticket?

it keeps throwing me out of ticketing to my log on page. Grrrrrr

anyone else having problems?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 11:18]

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 11:25 - Dec 14 with 3200 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 11:08 - Dec 14 by RangersDave

any one any clue as to why i log on, and i have an account, i cannot buy a fleetwood ticket?

it keeps throwing me out of ticketing to my log on page. Grrrrrr

anyone else having problems?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 11:18]

It's telling me accounts don't have sufficient loyalty points when they definitely do, but that's not unusual.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:41 - Dec 15 with 2868 viewsRangersDave

Ah, ive just found out why i cannot buy a ticket.

Firstly i'm oooooop north.

Secondly, tickets are for big points guys and girls first and foremost.

thirdly, i havnt been to HQ for years so have no record of being a fan.

Website just throws me out..... computer says no. So paddle, and creek full of brown stuff for me then.

Looks like the tix will all go, and i willhave to once agaon beg the membership of this fair site to try and get a ticket for me. :-(

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:47 - Dec 15 with 2861 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:41 - Dec 15 by RangersDave

Ah, ive just found out why i cannot buy a ticket.

Firstly i'm oooooop north.

Secondly, tickets are for big points guys and girls first and foremost.

thirdly, i havnt been to HQ for years so have no record of being a fan.

Website just throws me out..... computer says no. So paddle, and creek full of brown stuff for me then.

Looks like the tix will all go, and i willhave to once agaon beg the membership of this fair site to try and get a ticket for me. :-(

20% of all away allocations go on general sale now - Friday 3pm I think for that.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 13:48 - Dec 16 with 2684 viewsthemodfather

so 1100 given and likely sold out.
tried to get one, but cant, do i go and try and get in home areas???
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 13:50 - Dec 16 with 2677 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 13:48 - Dec 16 by themodfather

so 1100 given and likely sold out.
tried to get one, but cant, do i go and try and get in home areas???

General sale starts today at 3pm. 20% of all allocations are held back for general sale.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:01 - Dec 16 with 2568 viewspeakqpr

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 13:50 - Dec 16 by Northernr

General sale starts today at 3pm. 20% of all allocations are held back for general sale.

Just got mine, at a very fair old gits price of £10.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 10:09 - Dec 17 with 2416 viewsRangersDave

Its official, the club web site is not what i'd want with any web site......but....

See you all at fleetwood 👍😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Yes, i got a ticket. Yaaay

Just a polite reminder guys, if you can get to crewe on the train, my car has 4 free seats for any one who wants to go.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2022 10:32]

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 14:22 - Dec 17 with 2304 viewsterryb

I see that Fleetwood's home game today has been postponed.

Let us hope that the weather is kinder for the 7th January.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 14:59 - Dec 23 with 2126 viewsNorthernr

Quick note on these. I've had an email from the box office, in case it's gone into your spam or whatever it basically says...

Fleetwood cannot/will not do duplicates for terraced tickets for some reason. Given the postage problems and Christmas, if you've bought on the terrace they're asking you to go to the box office at the Luton or Sheff Utd games and collect yours in person. If you can't do that for whatever reason they're asking you to get in touch.
Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:16 - Dec 23 with 2046 viewsMiss_Terraces

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 14:59 - Dec 23 by Northernr

Quick note on these. I've had an email from the box office, in case it's gone into your spam or whatever it basically says...

Fleetwood cannot/will not do duplicates for terraced tickets for some reason. Given the postage problems and Christmas, if you've bought on the terrace they're asking you to go to the box office at the Luton or Sheff Utd games and collect yours in person. If you can't do that for whatever reason they're asking you to get in touch.

I imagine it's because it's easier to get away with scamming a Terrace ticket, where you don't have a designated space

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 20:26 - Dec 23 with 1925 viewstoboboly

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 16:16 - Dec 23 by Miss_Terraces

I imagine it's because it's easier to get away with scamming a Terrace ticket, where you don't have a designated space

Maybe in the old days, but surely with a barcode it is easily authenticated/cancelled?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 02:36 - Dec 24 with 1832 viewsDevon_4_England

Fleetwood tickets not available.....but.... on 20:26 - Dec 23 by toboboly

Maybe in the old days, but surely with a barcode it is easily authenticated/cancelled?

This one is old school. Magic of the Cup. Stockport County away. Frozen pitch. Wasn’t it? Hmmm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024