Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Tickets 13:25 - Dec 22 with 1650 viewsA40Bosh

Was waiting for Swansea tickets to come online as cousin from Ireland is coming over with his son and was gonna bring my dad and gooner brother too.

Email just in with offer of £10 a ticket anywhere in the ground for Hoops members and season ticket holders.

Online it would not let me have access to that game but rang the ticket line and 4 tickets secured for the princely sum of £43.50.

#unexpectedsavings
#januarysales

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Swansea Tickets on 13:47 - Dec 22 with 1566 viewstoboboly

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-qprswa-221222/

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Swansea Tickets on 17:00 - Dec 22 with 1445 viewsPinnerPaul

I was just about to ask about the £10, couldn't find it anywhere on the web site, didn't get an e mail so surprised, a rare trip to LR for Mrs Pinner is only going to cost £10 plus booking fee, BUT in another new development, the 2nd time I tried, I was timed out using my card - why???!, it offered me the chance to use my loyalty points - which I think must be the ones earned by the bond scheme????? Never let me do that before?

My dear old Dad and Grandad - life long fans both, would think they had arrived on another planet if they came back and tried to buy a ticket!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024