Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch Out 23:14 - Jan 10 with 2971 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

🐷 📺 🚨

https://metro.co.uk/2023/01/10/police-to-target-1000-homes-where-football-fans-a
Watch Out on 23:17 - Jan 10 with 2942 viewsNortholt_Rs

Easier for OB than stopping postcode gangs stabbing each other…
[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 23:17]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Watch Out on 23:27 - Jan 10 with 2890 viewsqpr_1968

f, em......just carry on watching.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Watch Out on 23:55 - Jan 10 with 2845 viewsDannyPaddox

Knowing the OB’s track record of diligence and organisational skill they’ll think they’ve cracked the big one and end up raiding Stockley Park.
Watch Out on 00:24 - Jan 11 with 2773 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Oops busy plugging out stuff as we speak and switching the house numbers around .
Luckily I live in America and watch the PL legal
Watch Out on 02:37 - Jan 11 with 2705 viewsHAYESBOY

Don't answer the door. But if they persist in making a racket I might have to tell them to keep it down, I'm trying to watch the football.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Watch Out on 08:48 - Jan 11 with 2426 viewsHayesender

If I end up being mugged or robbed, I'll call 999 and say I've seen my neighbour streaming Southampton v Fulham.

They'll be round quicker than you can say dodgy firestick

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watch Out on 10:00 - Jan 11 with 2301 viewsJuzzie

Watch Out on 23:17 - Jan 10 by Northolt_Rs

Easier for OB than stopping postcode gangs stabbing each other…
[Post edited 10 Jan 2023 23:17]

and it's also about protecting the corporations rather than some old lady who nearly gets knocked over.

OK, I work for a corporation and yes, illegal downloading of music in the early 00's did cause problems including quite a few redundancies but I am all for tackling the greater issues first and that must include knife crimes and having safe streets to walk along.
Watch Out on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 2212 viewsSonofpugwash

The OB won't be laughing when they find their nice juicy pension pots have evaporated due to hedge funds collapsing.
Karma is a b*tch innit.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

Watch Out on 11:17 - Jan 11 with 2187 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Watch Out on 11:05 - Jan 11 by Sonofpugwash

The OB won't be laughing when they find their nice juicy pension pots have evaporated due to hedge funds collapsing.
Karma is a b*tch innit.

I hope your gun licence is in order.
Watch Out on 12:27 - Jan 11 with 2040 viewsShunter

You would think they would have more important things to do.
Watch Out on 13:01 - Jan 11 with 1954 viewsHAYESBOY

So.....what are you in for?

Well I was watching Brentford v Bournemouth.....................

Just a techy question.

How do they know who's door to knock on? They go through the ISP's data? Pot luck?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 13:02]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Watch Out on 13:06 - Jan 11 with 1934 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Watch Out on 13:01 - Jan 11 by HAYESBOY

So.....what are you in for?

Well I was watching Brentford v Bournemouth.....................

Just a techy question.

How do they know who's door to knock on? They go through the ISP's data? Pot luck?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 13:02]

I posted the link tongue in cheek.

The article says that the 1,000 addresses are linked to gang activity so I assume the OB are using IP addresses linked to addresses from their anti gang intelligence and are hoping to kill several birds with one stone, so there is actually a possibility this could takes knives and guns off the street which is ironic considering the reaction from most of us.
Watch Out on 13:24 - Jan 11 with 1882 viewsQPR_Jim

Watch Out on 13:06 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

The article says that the 1,000 addresses are linked to gang activity so I assume the OB are using IP addresses linked to addresses from their anti gang intelligence and are hoping to kill several birds with one stone, so there is actually a possibility this could takes knives and guns off the street which is ironic considering the reaction from most of us.

I doubt it will be that effective if they are advertising the raid. Unless police funding is that low that the threat of a raid is all they can manage at this time?
Watch Out on 13:29 - Jan 11 with 1871 viewsDannyPaddox

Images of the discrete ‘mobile capture units’ have just been leaked.
Watch Out on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 1824 viewsSonofpugwash

Watch Out on 11:17 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

I hope your gun licence is in order.

Oh yes Mr. James,it is.
Is your Wheeltappers and Shunters membership up to date?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 14:09]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Watch Out on 14:11 - Jan 11 with 1732 viewsJuzzie

Watch Out on 13:06 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

The article does not say the 1,000 addresses are linked to gang activity. It says the illegal streaming sites are. Well, they actually say 'can be linked' so it's not absolute.

The article says that the Police will "knock on doors to warn people about the potential consequences." So, no arrests or prosecutions. Just a talking to that by being a naughty nigel you are effectively funding gang activities.

I guess by cutting off the supply line (i.e. the consumer) it will have a retro effect especially if they are paid for via subscription fees.

As the article generally talks about ordinary people being visited by the police as opposed to gang members themselves it's a natural response to say police should be going for the criminals direct.

Although, yes, cutting off the supply line is a start it probably won't work though as they rarely do. Things get shut down then just start up elsewhere so they have to take a step upwards and start getting to the criminals directly.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 14:45]
Watch Out on 14:27 - Jan 11 with 1657 viewsDavieQPR

For security reasons T always turn off my wi=fi for an hour each week. When you turn it back on again it gives you a new IP address.
Watch Out on 16:03 - Jan 11 with 1552 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Watch Out on 13:39 - Jan 11 by Sonofpugwash

Oh yes Mr. James,it is.
Is your Wheeltappers and Shunters membership up to date?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2023 14:09]

I had to Google that reference but got there in the end!
Watch Out on 15:23 - Jan 12 with 1283 viewsDannyPaddox

Got a freebie for Fulham v Chelsea tonight. A game under the lights. Two exciting teams. Top premier league action. Lots of stars (Mitrovic and … John Cutbush?) Really looking forward to it.

Okay who am I trying to kid. I feel dirty.

Wasn’t too sure where to post this.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2023 15:24]
Watch Out on 15:29 - Jan 12 with 1262 viewsJuzzie

Watch Out on 15:23 - Jan 12 by DannyPaddox

Got a freebie for Fulham v Chelsea tonight. A game under the lights. Two exciting teams. Top premier league action. Lots of stars (Mitrovic and … John Cutbush?) Really looking forward to it.

Okay who am I trying to kid. I feel dirty.

Wasn’t too sure where to post this.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2023 15:24]

Go for it. It's a freebie and tickets are fookin' expensive these days.

Over the years I've been to a few freebie games at Arsenal, West Ham, Chelsea, Fulham and even one up at Liverpool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024