Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can go up 13:18 - Jan 12 with 6762 viewsE17hoop

Chair in the Athletic:

“For us, in the last few seasons, it’s frustrating because we’re trying to do everything right. Football can be heartbreaking but we have to understand if we approach every game the right way then more times than not we’ll get the right result. We have to learn from the experiences that we had and grow. We have to get that winning mentality right. We can go up.”

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

We can go up on 13:29 - Jan 12 with 4358 viewsNorthernr

Go on then.
We can go up on 13:29 - Jan 12 with 4356 viewsJuzzie

We have 20 more games left.

Just to get into the play-offs we cannot afford to lose more than 3, maybe 4 games for the rest of the season. We then have to win at least 13 more games (we have won 10 so far) and draw no more than another 3 or 4.

we'd finish on around 78 points which is a play-off place.

That requires a 2.1 points-per-game ratio which is higher than what you'd need over the season to go up automatically.

Ain't gonna happen.
We can go up on 13:38 - Jan 12 with 4315 viewsngbqpr

I know we’re all in “actions not words please lads” mode just now, rightly so…but Chair is one player whose commitment to our club I don’t doubt for one second.

Anyway, as it’s behind a pay wall, fill yer boots fellow Illy fans…

Ilias Chair is still processing the past eight weeks of his life, which have been, by some stretch, the most remarkable of his career.
The 25-year-old Queens Park Rangers midfielder has been thrown straight back into the thick of it in the Championship since returning from a month in Qatar, where he was part of a Morocco squad that historically made the semi-finals at the World Cup.
Though he was limited to one appearance off the bench under Walid Regragui, Chair views the tournament as a transformative experience – for a test of his ability and the squad mindset. Morocco battled hard to beat heavyweights Belgium, Spain and Portugal before losing in the last four against France.
“It was crazy,” he tells The Athletic as he travels home from QPR training. “As a footballer, you always want to play as many minutes as you can. We were doing so well so you’ve got to be professional and a team player and I understood that.
“Once I got my chance against Croatia in the ‘little final’, as we called it, for the third-place game, it was an experience that I’ll never forget. I’ve played against one of my favourite players of all time in Luka Modric, I’ve played against world-class players. That’s an experience that doesn’t come around every week so I took advantage of it. I learned a lot over the six weeks.
“Did people underestimate us? One hundred per cent. The big countries will always be the countries that are in the eye of the people. Top countries have top players who are watched a lot, like Belgium and England. We had a team that fit that as well, top players at top teams.
“Not only Morocco but Africa gets underestimated a lot. There are African countries with very good players representing them and you see more and more that players in Europe are choosing to play for their motherland. It was a bit of a surprise obviously because Morocco never did it before but everything came at the right time.”
Chair was born in Belgium but qualifies to play for Morocco through his parents, who watched him make his World Cup debut at the Khalifa International Stadium in that 1-0 loss to Croatia. He describes the Moroccan camp as “one big family” thanks to the close bond between players. They were allowed to regularly welcome family members into camp, too.
Heartwarming images of team-mates Sofiane Boufal and Achraf Hakimi embracing their mothers after matches came to define the warm feeling around Morocco’s tournament as they became the first African team in history to reach the semi-finals of the World Cup.
Their progress up until to the 2-0 defeat by France in the semi-finals – knocking out Portugal and Spain as well as winning group-stage games against Canada and Belgium – came from a deep-rooted confidence and embracing the spirit of the underdog, according to Chair.
Regragui’s squad were welcomed back in the capital Rabat after the tournament as heroes and enjoyed an audience with King Mohammed VI before Chair’s return to the UK and Championship football.
“I’m not going to sit here and lie – after the first game of the group stage against Croatia when we drew 0-0 we sat there and said, ‘Actually we can make the final and why not win this whole thing?’. We were totally confident after that first game. There were a few nerves in the first 30 minutes but once that went away, everyone got a boost. We made history but we as a team, as a country, wanted more.
“If you look at the France game we deserved more. The scoreline wasn’t what the game looked like. Around the capital Rabat, to see the millions of fans that had come out there was beautiful, unforgettable. Then to go and see the king is a proud and an honoured moment for every Moroccan.”
Chair returned to much change at QPR, with manager Michael Beale having left for Rangers in November and his replacement, former Blackpool manager Neil Critchley, in position. Their form has been mixed but Chair has wasted no time upon his return to the team as a central creative presence, with one goal in his four games since returning to action on Boxing Day.
After being signed by the west London club following a trial in 2017, Chair is under no illusion of the importance QPR have played in his career. Now one of the Championship’s most highly-regarded midfielders, being released from Lierse (in Belgium) as a teenager saw him move to London with a new desire to prove himself in football.
Chair, following in the footsteps of Loftus Road No 10s Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Kevin Gallen and Adel Taarabt, has amassed 27 goals and 28 assists in 176 appearances for the club. A successful second half of the season under Critchley will be crucial if the club are to finish in the play-off places for the first time since being promoted to the Premier League in 2013-14.
“When I signed the contract I didn’t go into the mindset that I’d made it, I went into the mindset that I was going to show the world who I am,” he says. “I was obsessed with improving, with football and within in a few months I’d made my debut. Six months before that, I was thinking about stopping football and going to work or school.
“Football is a crazy thing that saved me in a lot of ways because I came from a rough upbringing. Without QPR, I would not be featuring at a World Cup. It was something that I never realised I could do. I’m living my dream right now and you always want to aim higher but QPR gave me that opportunity to explore myself and made me the man that I am.
“For us, in the last few seasons, it’s frustrating because we’re trying to do everything right. Football can be heartbreaking but we have to understand if we approach every game the right way then more times than not we’ll get the right result. We have to learn from the experiences that we had and grow. We have to get that winning mentality right. We can go up.”
Chair’s mentality to prove doubters wrong has seen him establish himself as the heartbeat of the QPR midfield over the last three-and-a-half seasons following a loan move to League Two Stevenage for the second half of the 2018-19 campaign. Whether by winning promotion with QPR or via a move to the Premier League like ex-team-mate Eberechi Eze, it would not be a surprise to see Chair in football’s top flight in the near future.
“Football is played with the mind,” he says. “Your feet and your strength are just the tools. You process things on the pitch and if you look at Kevin de Bruyne or Martin Odegaard, some of the best players in the Premier League, these guys don’t rely on their tools because of the way they play football with their minds. That’s how I like to see myself. David Silva was a great example of that and I always looked up to him because he was not the biggest or fastest but he was so good at what he did.
“A lot of people have me down as 5ft 3in but I’m not, I’m 172cm (5ft 7in), so I’m taller than Modric – I have to tell you that! When people talk about height, it’s about making myself look big on the pitch.
“It’s easy to look at a player and think they’re small but that’s because of the way they play, it makes them look small. Xavi is small but made himself look big – that’s something I need to develop. If you have smart people on the pitch then it will help you down the line. That’s something I pride myself on, trying to outsmart players.”
Much like his national team who overpowered seemingly stronger opponents in Qatar, Chair is driven to exceed expectations with QPR.
“Every division higher up I go will make it easier. I’m around technical players and that’s the way I play myself, instead of just looking at the ball in the sky,” says Chair.
“When people doubt me I make it happen. It’s just a mentality that I have and it comes naturally to me. When people challenge you every single day, that fight to produce my best comes naturally.”

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

We can go up on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 4285 viewsWestbourneR

We can go up on 13:29 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Go on then.

I honestly think we might, might, have a top 6 starting eleven but we definitely don't have a top 6 squad - so why do we all feel we should be doing better than we are?

Before the spurt under Warbs we'd been in and around relegation for several seasons in a row.

Unless we get an exceptional savant manager, we're probably just where we belong the table.

Fans attitude feels a bit haywire and over the top at the moment,

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

We can go up on 13:48 - Jan 12 with 4221 viewsNorthernr

We can go up on 13:42 - Jan 12 by WestbourneR

I honestly think we might, might, have a top 6 starting eleven but we definitely don't have a top 6 squad - so why do we all feel we should be doing better than we are?

Before the spurt under Warbs we'd been in and around relegation for several seasons in a row.

Unless we get an exceptional savant manager, we're probably just where we belong the table.

Fans attitude feels a bit haywire and over the top at the moment,

It's him saying we can go up, not me.
I agree with you, though I do think we're entitled to expect a little better than a 2-1 defeat to Fleetwood Town.
We can go up on 13:48 - Jan 12 with 4213 viewsR_from_afar

We can go up on 13:38 - Jan 12 by ngbqpr

I know we’re all in “actions not words please lads” mode just now, rightly so…but Chair is one player whose commitment to our club I don’t doubt for one second.

Anyway, as it’s behind a pay wall, fill yer boots fellow Illy fans…

Ilias Chair is still processing the past eight weeks of his life, which have been, by some stretch, the most remarkable of his career.
The 25-year-old Queens Park Rangers midfielder has been thrown straight back into the thick of it in the Championship since returning from a month in Qatar, where he was part of a Morocco squad that historically made the semi-finals at the World Cup.
Though he was limited to one appearance off the bench under Walid Regragui, Chair views the tournament as a transformative experience – for a test of his ability and the squad mindset. Morocco battled hard to beat heavyweights Belgium, Spain and Portugal before losing in the last four against France.
“It was crazy,” he tells The Athletic as he travels home from QPR training. “As a footballer, you always want to play as many minutes as you can. We were doing so well so you’ve got to be professional and a team player and I understood that.
“Once I got my chance against Croatia in the ‘little final’, as we called it, for the third-place game, it was an experience that I’ll never forget. I’ve played against one of my favourite players of all time in Luka Modric, I’ve played against world-class players. That’s an experience that doesn’t come around every week so I took advantage of it. I learned a lot over the six weeks.
“Did people underestimate us? One hundred per cent. The big countries will always be the countries that are in the eye of the people. Top countries have top players who are watched a lot, like Belgium and England. We had a team that fit that as well, top players at top teams.
“Not only Morocco but Africa gets underestimated a lot. There are African countries with very good players representing them and you see more and more that players in Europe are choosing to play for their motherland. It was a bit of a surprise obviously because Morocco never did it before but everything came at the right time.”
Chair was born in Belgium but qualifies to play for Morocco through his parents, who watched him make his World Cup debut at the Khalifa International Stadium in that 1-0 loss to Croatia. He describes the Moroccan camp as “one big family” thanks to the close bond between players. They were allowed to regularly welcome family members into camp, too.
Heartwarming images of team-mates Sofiane Boufal and Achraf Hakimi embracing their mothers after matches came to define the warm feeling around Morocco’s tournament as they became the first African team in history to reach the semi-finals of the World Cup.
Their progress up until to the 2-0 defeat by France in the semi-finals – knocking out Portugal and Spain as well as winning group-stage games against Canada and Belgium – came from a deep-rooted confidence and embracing the spirit of the underdog, according to Chair.
Regragui’s squad were welcomed back in the capital Rabat after the tournament as heroes and enjoyed an audience with King Mohammed VI before Chair’s return to the UK and Championship football.
“I’m not going to sit here and lie – after the first game of the group stage against Croatia when we drew 0-0 we sat there and said, ‘Actually we can make the final and why not win this whole thing?’. We were totally confident after that first game. There were a few nerves in the first 30 minutes but once that went away, everyone got a boost. We made history but we as a team, as a country, wanted more.
“If you look at the France game we deserved more. The scoreline wasn’t what the game looked like. Around the capital Rabat, to see the millions of fans that had come out there was beautiful, unforgettable. Then to go and see the king is a proud and an honoured moment for every Moroccan.”
Chair returned to much change at QPR, with manager Michael Beale having left for Rangers in November and his replacement, former Blackpool manager Neil Critchley, in position. Their form has been mixed but Chair has wasted no time upon his return to the team as a central creative presence, with one goal in his four games since returning to action on Boxing Day.
After being signed by the west London club following a trial in 2017, Chair is under no illusion of the importance QPR have played in his career. Now one of the Championship’s most highly-regarded midfielders, being released from Lierse (in Belgium) as a teenager saw him move to London with a new desire to prove himself in football.
Chair, following in the footsteps of Loftus Road No 10s Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh, Kevin Gallen and Adel Taarabt, has amassed 27 goals and 28 assists in 176 appearances for the club. A successful second half of the season under Critchley will be crucial if the club are to finish in the play-off places for the first time since being promoted to the Premier League in 2013-14.
“When I signed the contract I didn’t go into the mindset that I’d made it, I went into the mindset that I was going to show the world who I am,” he says. “I was obsessed with improving, with football and within in a few months I’d made my debut. Six months before that, I was thinking about stopping football and going to work or school.
“Football is a crazy thing that saved me in a lot of ways because I came from a rough upbringing. Without QPR, I would not be featuring at a World Cup. It was something that I never realised I could do. I’m living my dream right now and you always want to aim higher but QPR gave me that opportunity to explore myself and made me the man that I am.
Chair’s mentality to prove doubters wrong has seen him establish himself as the heartbeat of the QPR midfield over the last three-and-a-half seasons following a loan move to League Two Stevenage for the second half of the 2018-19 campaign. Whether by winning promotion with QPR or via a move to the Premier League like ex-team-mate Eberechi Eze, it would not be a surprise to see Chair in football’s top flight in the near future.
“Football is played with the mind,” he says. “Your feet and your strength are just the tools. You process things on the pitch and if you look at Kevin de Bruyne or Martin Odegaard, some of the best players in the Premier League, these guys don’t rely on their tools because of the way they play football with their minds. That’s how I like to see myself. David Silva was a great example of that and I always looked up to him because he was not the biggest or fastest but he was so good at what he did.
“A lot of people have me down as 5ft 3in but I’m not, I’m 172cm (5ft 7in), so I’m taller than Modric – I have to tell you that! When people talk about height, it’s about making myself look big on the pitch.
“It’s easy to look at a player and think they’re small but that’s because of the way they play, it makes them look small. Xavi is small but made himself look big – that’s something I need to develop. If you have smart people on the pitch then it will help you down the line. That’s something I pride myself on, trying to outsmart players.”
Much like his national team who overpowered seemingly stronger opponents in Qatar, Chair is driven to exceed expectations with QPR.
“Every division higher up I go will make it easier. I’m around technical players and that’s the way I play myself, instead of just looking at the ball in the sky,” says Chair.
“When people doubt me I make it happen. It’s just a mentality that I have and it comes naturally to me. When people challenge you every single day, that fight to produce my best comes naturally.”

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. I like the way he expresses his gratitude to QPR for getting him to where he is.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

We can go up on 13:57 - Jan 12 with 4174 viewsdaveB

We can go up on 13:29 - Jan 12 by Juzzie

Just to get into the play-offs we cannot afford to lose more than 3, maybe 4 games for the rest of the season. We then have to win at least 13 more games (we have won 10 so far) and draw no more than another 3 or 4.

That requires a 2.1 points-per-game ratio which is higher than what you'd need over the season to go up automatically.

Ain't gonna happen.

I don't think we'll make it but come on look at this league, teams will lose 6/7 more games and still make the playoffs. it won't require that many points to get top 6 this year imo. Is usually more like 73 will get you in
We can go up on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 4164 viewsMonkey_Roots

If I had to pick one player to take us higher, make a success of this team, it would be him.

As much as we need the money, I for one would be very sad were we to lose him.
Login to get fewer ads

We can go up on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 4149 viewsNorthernr

We can go up on 13:57 - Jan 12 by daveB

I don't think we'll make it but come on look at this league, teams will lose 6/7 more games and still make the playoffs. it won't require that many points to get top 6 this year imo. Is usually more like 73 will get you in

On the maths, it feels like that weird year Peterborough went down on 52+ points. You've got two teams that are streets and streets ahead of everybody and going to lose very few games and hoover up a lot of points, and then really everybody else in the division is much of a muchness. I guess that should all equal out at a high number of points needed to avoid the drop and a relatively low amount to make the six but we'll see...
We can go up on 14:05 - Jan 12 with 4121 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The PR machine only kicks in like this when there is a crisis.

First Dunne and now Chair. PR wise it feels like the week following Beale’s ‘integrity’ speech.

Like Norf says, go on then. Start at Reading.
We can go up on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 4050 viewsngbqpr

We can go up on 14:05 - Jan 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

The PR machine only kicks in like this when there is a crisis.

First Dunne and now Chair. PR wise it feels like the week following Beale’s ‘integrity’ speech.

Like Norf says, go on then. Start at Reading.

I'd be willing to wager this was Chair's agent cashing in on the World Cup angle and thinking remind everyone about that while QPR is imploding...rather than a brainwave from W12

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

We can go up on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 4045 viewsngbqpr

We can go up on 13:48 - Jan 12 by R_from_afar

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. I like the way he expresses his gratitude to QPR for getting him to where he is.

He's done that before...most pointedly when he signed an extension shortly after BOS left.

We can go up on 14:18 - Jan 12 with 4035 viewsNorthernr

We can go up on 14:16 - Jan 12 by ngbqpr

I'd be willing to wager this was Chair's agent cashing in on the World Cup angle and thinking remind everyone about that while QPR is imploding...rather than a brainwave from W12

I'd agree, though interviews like this only happen with approval from the QPR media team, and they're being careful who they give out atm as I know from personal experience trying to get an interview for the Patreon in the WC break. Look how many guests the respective QPR Pods have had lately...
We can go up on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 3949 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We can go up on 14:16 - Jan 12 by ngbqpr

I’ve not read the full article, but he’s done personal fluff pieces in the Atlantic before hasn’t he?

This feels like a MP style media blitzkrieg cashing in on popular players. Expect Dieng up next if he hasn’t already. We won’t see Dykes of Kakay for dust.

It could be a positive, and could mean the anger has hit home.
We can go up on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 3872 viewsBrizR

We can go up on 14:03 - Jan 12 by Northernr

On the maths, it feels like that weird year Peterborough went down on 52+ points. You've got two teams that are streets and streets ahead of everybody and going to lose very few games and hoover up a lot of points, and then really everybody else in the division is much of a muchness. I guess that should all equal out at a high number of points needed to avoid the drop and a relatively low amount to make the six but we'll see...

I actually sat and worked this out, comparing points per game this season to the average since 2010-11. 1st/2nd are above average, as are Luton in 7th and everyone from 9th down - meanwhile the teams in the play-offs right now are massively underperforming. Which pretty much works out to what you said, the league is very tight - most years Blackpool and Huddersfield wouldn't be in the relegation zone and even Wigan would be very close to safety, and from 3rd-6th only Blackburn would be in touch with the play-off places.

Whether that carries on for the next 20 games is anyone's guess, but on the numbers so far it's really open.
We can go up on 14:45 - Jan 12 with 3862 viewsdmm

Over the past 10 seasons the average for a 6th placed finish is just over 74 points. I think you may be right that it'll be lower this season.
We can go up on 15:22 - Jan 12 with 3752 viewsngbqpr

We can go up on 14:31 - Jan 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve not read the full article, but he’s done personal fluff pieces in the Atlantic before hasn’t he?

This feels like a MP style media blitzkrieg cashing in on popular players. Expect Dieng up next if he hasn’t already. We won’t see Dykes of Kakay for dust.

It could be a positive, and could mean the anger has hit home.

F**k me I thought I was cynical Baz.

Maybe I'm being blinded by my liking for Chair as a person not just a player...I remain convinced it's from his agent, albeit with Clive's 'permission from QPR' caveat. Yes he's been in The Athletic before, but which promising Championship player with eyes on the Prem turns those offers down? He's never been anything but positive about / thankful to QPR in all his interviews.

He's never agitated for a move or arsed around when it comes to contracts. Back in the day, my view on our departing 'name' players was coloured by how they did it - the likes of Seaman, Sinton & Fenwick mouthed off about wanting a move to a bigger club so got pelters when they returned; the likes of Ferdinand and Parker (even Charlie) kept a dignified silence, arguably both gave us a year more than they needed to, and were warmly received when coming back.

I see a BOS in the Seaman & co camp; Chair (and Eze) more like Les and PP.

As discussed in another thread yesterday, the QPR comms team are damned if they do, damned if they don't post-Fleetwood. Silence gets stick, putting a player out to front up gets stick. I hardly think a few predictable words from Dunne and permission to Chair to talk mostly about Morocco with a few positives dropped in about his club amounts to a blitzkrieg.

We can go up on 15:26 - Jan 12 with 3726 viewsJuzzie

73 points requires a points-per-game average of 1.85. When Fulham won the title last season they had a season average of 1.95. If 73 is the target then we'd need the form of a team finishing 3rd just to get into the play-offs.

Ain't gonna happen.
We can go up on 15:27 - Jan 12 with 3715 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We can go up on 15:22 - Jan 12 by ngbqpr

F**k me I thought I was cynical Baz.

Maybe I'm being blinded by my liking for Chair as a person not just a player...I remain convinced it's from his agent, albeit with Clive's 'permission from QPR' caveat. Yes he's been in The Athletic before, but which promising Championship player with eyes on the Prem turns those offers down? He's never been anything but positive about / thankful to QPR in all his interviews.

He's never agitated for a move or arsed around when it comes to contracts. Back in the day, my view on our departing 'name' players was coloured by how they did it - the likes of Seaman, Sinton & Fenwick mouthed off about wanting a move to a bigger club so got pelters when they returned; the likes of Ferdinand and Parker (even Charlie) kept a dignified silence, arguably both gave us a year more than they needed to, and were warmly received when coming back.

I see a BOS in the Seaman & co camp; Chair (and Eze) more like Les and PP.

As discussed in another thread yesterday, the QPR comms team are damned if they do, damned if they don't post-Fleetwood. Silence gets stick, putting a player out to front up gets stick. I hardly think a few predictable words from Dunne and permission to Chair to talk mostly about Morocco with a few positives dropped in about his club amounts to a blitzkrieg.

Ah, apologies if this came across anti Chair. It wasn’t intended a such.

Was the club I was knocking. Agree if they didn’t say anything they would be damned. Personally I’m tired of the patter. Nothing a decent run couldn’t cure.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2023 15:44]
We can go up on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 3656 viewsTheChef

We can go up on 14:44 - Jan 12 by BrizR

I actually sat and worked this out, comparing points per game this season to the average since 2010-11. 1st/2nd are above average, as are Luton in 7th and everyone from 9th down - meanwhile the teams in the play-offs right now are massively underperforming. Which pretty much works out to what you said, the league is very tight - most years Blackpool and Huddersfield wouldn't be in the relegation zone and even Wigan would be very close to safety, and from 3rd-6th only Blackburn would be in touch with the play-off places.

Whether that carries on for the next 20 games is anyone's guess, but on the numbers so far it's really open.

Where's Robith's playoff/promotion tracker gone??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

We can go up on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 3651 viewsdaveB

We can go up on 15:26 - Jan 12 by Juzzie

73 points requires a points-per-game average of 1.85. When Fulham won the title last season they had a season average of 1.95. If 73 is the target then we'd need the form of a team finishing 3rd just to get into the play-offs.

Ain't gonna happen.

yeah wasn't suggesting we'd make it although we are only 3 points away so it's perhaps not as dreadful as it looks at the moment
We can go up on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 3644 viewscheesy

We can go up on 14:18 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I'd agree, though interviews like this only happen with approval from the QPR media team, and they're being careful who they give out atm as I know from personal experience trying to get an interview for the Patreon in the WC break. Look how many guests the respective QPR Pods have had lately...

Was expecting an interview with NC from you to drop soon. Will we have to wait until summer?
We can go up on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 3623 viewsNorthernr

We can go up on 15:44 - Jan 12 by cheesy

Was expecting an interview with NC from you to drop soon. Will we have to wait until summer?

Yeh, I basically get to go first with them in the summer and do a proper in depth piece with them, usually in person, which I'm quite happy with and so I'll stick with that plan.
We can go up on 15:51 - Jan 12 with 3578 viewsTheChef

We can go up on 15:45 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Yeh, I basically get to go first with them in the summer and do a proper in depth piece with them, usually in person, which I'm quite happy with and so I'll stick with that plan.

Assuming he's still here!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

We can go up on 15:51 - Jan 12 with 3580 viewsPinnerPaul

We can go up on 13:29 - Jan 12 by Juzzie

Ain't gonna happen.

Never needed 78 points in last 5 years.

Even a few low 70s in there and Derby did it with 70.

78 is NOT the minimum required.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024