Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gaffer speaks 20:48 - Feb 10 with 2813 viewsLogman

As inspiring as ever ...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/critchley-pre-qprmil-100223/

Good anti-dote to Nathan Jones though
The Gaffer speaks on 20:50 - Feb 10 with 2799 viewsLogman

Woops. Bit of a Spackman there. Sorry.
The Gaffer speaks on 20:52 - Feb 10 with 2748 viewsstainrods_elbow

He sounds like a benign but still slightly insecure woodwork teacher who's been at the same school for 40 years, and is looking forward to his pension. The odd crackle of passion, a small bag of nails in his side pocket, and that's about it. Unlike Tracey Chapman, I'm not talking about a revolution, I fear.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Gaffer speaks on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 2591 viewsRs_Holy

The Gaffer speaks on 20:52 - Feb 10 by stainrods_elbow

He sounds like a benign but still slightly insecure woodwork teacher who's been at the same school for 40 years, and is looking forward to his pension. The odd crackle of passion, a small bag of nails in his side pocket, and that's about it. Unlike Tracey Chapman, I'm not talking about a revolution, I fear.

he is a very honest manager. I suppose that doesn't work these days?
The Gaffer speaks on 22:16 - Feb 10 with 2491 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Gaffer speaks on 21:49 - Feb 10 by Rs_Holy

he is a very honest manager. I suppose that doesn't work these days?

Don't think I said he wasn't honest, did I? I'll happily give him that so far. The proof of the pudding as to his approach we should know in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, the team's 'phone it in' phoniness has already put him under more pressure than I'm sure he would like.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Gaffer speaks on 01:45 - Feb 11 with 2278 viewsMonkey_Roots

‘As inspiring as ever…’?

Honestly, I don’t know what you want from the bloke?

He is recognised as being an elite coach, he pretty much speaks about the games and performances in the same way us fans do - he recognises the shortcomings and inadequacies that all of us have pointed to - isn’t that what we want?

So, what do you want from him, a bit of pashun? Eyeballing the camera, eyes bulging, spit flying out of his mouth as he liberally sprinkles a few ‘f-cks’ and ‘let’s be f-ckin avin ya!’??

No matter what he does, what he says, he’s f-cked.
The Gaffer speaks on 07:56 - Feb 11 with 2088 viewsNorthernr

I’m old enough to remember the weekly thread picking apart Mark Warburton’s interviews and everything he said.

Spoiler, when Critchley is gone, you won’t like the next bloke’s interviews, subs and team selections any more than his.
The Gaffer speaks on 08:15 - Feb 11 with 2042 viewsNortholt_Rs

The Gaffer speaks on 01:45 - Feb 11 by Monkey_Roots

‘As inspiring as ever…’?

Honestly, I don’t know what you want from the bloke?

He is recognised as being an elite coach, he pretty much speaks about the games and performances in the same way us fans do - he recognises the shortcomings and inadequacies that all of us have pointed to - isn’t that what we want?

So, what do you want from him, a bit of pashun? Eyeballing the camera, eyes bulging, spit flying out of his mouth as he liberally sprinkles a few ‘f-cks’ and ‘let’s be f-ckin avin ya!’??

No matter what he does, what he says, he’s f-cked.

If he starts winning a few games nobody will give a sh1t about his demeanour or what he says. He’s under scrutiny by lots of us because the results are awful and the match day team performances have been abysmal. He badly needs a win today.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The Gaffer speaks on 08:27 - Feb 11 with 1996 viewsdmm

Pre-match interviews are pretty pointless other than perhaps giving an update on players coming back from injury. A manager will never give away his plans for a game and will just stick to the usual guff and platitudes. Critchley is no better or worse than any other manager in this respect.
Login to get fewer ads

The Gaffer speaks on 08:46 - Feb 11 with 1944 viewsfrancisbowles

The Gaffer speaks on 08:27 - Feb 11 by dmm

Pre-match interviews are pretty pointless other than perhaps giving an update on players coming back from injury. A manager will never give away his plans for a game and will just stick to the usual guff and platitudes. Critchley is no better or worse than any other manager in this respect.

At least we don't have to listen to his racing tips!
The Gaffer speaks on 09:44 - Feb 11 with 1841 viewsDejR_vu

Ideally you’d want a good coach and an inspirational talker. If you can’t have both and had to choose, I’d take the good coach.

He seems to talk sense and gives me the impression he knows what he’s doing and what he wants. Would we rather have the Bealeshitter??

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The Gaffer speaks on 12:30 - Feb 11 with 1656 viewsPinnerPaul

The Gaffer speaks on 07:56 - Feb 11 by Northernr

I’m old enough to remember the weekly thread picking apart Mark Warburton’s interviews and everything he said.

Spoiler, when Critchley is gone, you won’t like the next bloke’s interviews, subs and team selections any more than his.

True - I don't miss the 5 games in 7 days rhetoric though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024