Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley Post Match Interview 19:10 - Feb 11 with 3387 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not very inspiring. He was watching a different game to me. We are bang in trouble.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 19:11]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Critchley Post Match Interview on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 3296 viewsQPRSteve

Just beat me to it Northolt.

He's no Neil Warnock is he?
Critchley Post Match Interview on 19:17 - Feb 11 with 3271 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley Post Match Interview on 19:15 - Feb 11 by QPRSteve

Just beat me to it Northolt.

He's no Neil Warnock is he?

No heā€™s def not a NW. Heā€™s fkn hopeless. Same BS cliches every post match. This fckr will get us relegated.

Critchley Post Match Interview on 19:18 - Feb 11 with 3263 viewsHOOPNO7

My turd is more inspiring than him
Critchley Post Match Interview on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 3085 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The way the footage fades out mid-sentence at the end was telling. Even the cameraman got bored.
Critchley Post Match Interview on 20:01 - Feb 11 with 3022 viewsconnell10

Old Grandpa is on the worthys again zzzzzzzz

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Critchley Post Match Interview on 20:23 - Feb 11 with 2963 viewsmart_Goblin

I actually feel a bit for NC.
A lot of this bunch have previous and Beales boys clearly dont want to be here.
They ainā€™t got the stomach for it .
But at some point he has to be held at least partly accountable for not getting them doing the basics right and improving their mentality .

We canā€™t keep doing the same thing week after week and expecting a change .
I donā€™t want him sacked . But it will come if we donā€™t get something from the next 2 very difficult games
Critchley Post Match Interview on 20:33 - Feb 11 with 2888 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley Post Match Interview on 20:23 - Feb 11 by mart_Goblin

I actually feel a bit for NC.
A lot of this bunch have previous and Beales boys clearly dont want to be here.
They ainā€™t got the stomach for it .
But at some point he has to be held at least partly accountable for not getting them doing the basics right and improving their mentality .

We canā€™t keep doing the same thing week after week and expecting a change .
I donā€™t want him sacked . But it will come if we donā€™t get something from the next 2 very difficult games

1 win in 10 games. I donā€™t feel for him at all.

Critchley Post Match Interview on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 2701 viewsessextaxiboy

Critchley Post Match Interview on 20:33 - Feb 11 by Northolt_Rs

1 win in 10 games. I donā€™t feel for him at all.

You cant deny he has been handed a crock of sht.

Laird, Paal, Tim, Roberts, (4 of our 5 loanees here for Beale ) Johannson , Willock, Amos , Richards , Clarke Salter all injured since he turned up .
Dykes not scoring now unwell, Albert , legs gone .Shodipo, Nico and Ozzie just not good enough .
All that after arriving after a 4 game losing run under Beale during a World Cup where Seny and Chair were not around .

I think any coach regardless of any passion they may display would have struggled .
Login to get fewer ads

Critchley Post Match Interview on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2618 viewsbosh67

There's a slight irony that the picture and sound fades to black before he's finished talking.

I find it hard to get too angry with him. He has 6 players out who either aren't playing at all, or are barely playing, or can't last more than a game. As they are his better players it makes it very hard to get anything right.

My problem is that his style feels reactive rather than proactive. He doesn't seem to set up a team to ask questions, just answer them, by which time it's too late. If we lose on Tuesday night questions really have to be asked, although again not sure that this guy isn't working with at least one of his hands tied behind his back. If you better players can't make it through a game or any of them then the problem is much deeper than a quietly spoken manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Critchley Post Match Interview on 22:43 - Feb 11 with 2517 viewsMonkey_Roots

Reset expectations.

Mission 1 is stay in this division - 4 wins (although f knows where these will come from at this rate)

Sell asset(s)in the summer.

Let NC and LF build a team in the summer on whatever budget they can glean from above sale(s).

Go for top half, overreach for playoffs.
Critchley Post Match Interview on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 2395 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Critchley Post Match Interview on 22:43 - Feb 11 by Monkey_Roots

Reset expectations.

Mission 1 is stay in this division - 4 wins (although f knows where these will come from at this rate)

Sell asset(s)in the summer.

Let NC and LF build a team in the summer on whatever budget they can glean from above sale(s).

Go for top half, overreach for playoffs.

I think this pretty much sums up the board's expectations of Neil when he was drafted in - stay in the division and rebuild in the close season. However, I'll wager that they didn't expect our form to be so poor and will be concerned that our underperforming "assets" will be difficult to shift for good money in the summer.
Critchley Post Match Interview on 23:44 - Feb 11 with 2384 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley Post Match Interview on 23:40 - Feb 11 by Benny_the_Ball

I think this pretty much sums up the board's expectations of Neil when he was drafted in - stay in the division and rebuild in the close season. However, I'll wager that they didn't expect our form to be so poor and will be concerned that our underperforming "assets" will be difficult to shift for good money in the summer.

Plus if we keep this terrible form up weā€™ll be relegatedā€¦.which will be disastrous for the club. I wonder if the owners truly believe Critchley can turn this around to keep us in the division. Are you convinced he can get tune out of these players? They look like theyā€™ve given up already to me and he very obviously has no idea what to do about it.

Critchley Post Match Interview on 07:48 - Feb 12 with 2199 viewsMelakaRanger

Critchley Post Match Interview on 23:44 - Feb 11 by Northolt_Rs

Plus if we keep this terrible form up weā€™ll be relegatedā€¦.which will be disastrous for the club. I wonder if the owners truly believe Critchley can turn this around to keep us in the division. Are you convinced he can get tune out of these players? They look like theyā€™ve given up already to me and he very obviously has no idea what to do about it.

I too fear that relegation is a very real threat this season.

We have 15 games remining. We are 10 points from the bottom 3. Based on our last 15 games we might be lucky and get a win and a couple of draws in these last games.

Below us Birmingham, Reading, Stoke and Rotherham seem to be able to get a win now and again. So I would expect them to overtake us over the coming half dozen matches.

That would put us down to 20th with 9 games left.

Our destiny is really in the hands of the bottom 4. If a couple of those teams start to win then we are in big trouble. Thing is the bottom 4 are as bad as we are, so its all down to who can start to earn the odd win here or there. Us or them?

Most likley scenario is that we will continue with our form of the last 15 games, as will the bottom 4. On that basis I can see us being 20th or 21st at the end of the season - just escaping the drop. Thank God for those away wins in August and September!
Critchley Post Match Interview on 08:25 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Thought it was a fair assessment of the game.
Critchley Post Match Interview on 08:56 - Feb 12 with 2013 viewspaulhoop2

I was saying last night after walking home to the car that usually you look in the programme at the fixtures and think yes win that or can see a point there but at the moment you look and think out of the games can see only one that applies - Wigan possibly Rotherham but even then It looks very tight I am extremely worried these players have downed tools completely. Watching NC on the sidelines is also painful heā€™s very uninspiring might as well give gavin Ward the job he seems to care more!

Poll: Now itā€™s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Critchley Post Match Interview on 09:25 - Feb 12 with 1927 viewsdenhamhoop2

Critchley Post Match Interview on 23:44 - Feb 11 by Northolt_Rs

Reminds me of Steve Burtenshaw and that's not a compliment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024