Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred 06:33 - Feb 23 with 37571 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never done one before, preferring to hide and shirk the responsibility like a QPR player under NC.

So, as it's a time for stout hearts, to girde the loins, and for all to stand up and be counted, it would seem now is as good a time as any to put on your big trousers, man-the-fcuk-up and put a Fred up.

Good luck Wild Thang! May you get off to a rocking good start.

2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:11 - Feb 25 with 2203 viewsStreathamRanger

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 18:39 - Feb 25 by aston_hoop

He's doing his best to back his players there which I'd fully expect him to do. How long will his patience last, and what can he do anyway given the awful players at his disposal? Maybe Critchley wasn't the problem after all...
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:23 - Feb 25 with 2091 viewskarlski

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:11 - Feb 25 by StreathamRanger

He's doing his best to back his players there which I'd fully expect him to do. How long will his patience last, and what can he do anyway given the awful players at his disposal? Maybe Critchley wasn't the problem after all...

He's got to say that doesn't he? Question is, does he believe what he's saying...I can't say it looked too much like the players care as much as he says they do, but I sure hope he's right...
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:49 - Feb 25 with 1980 viewscorse

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:11 - Feb 25 by StreathamRanger

Critchley was not the problem. The problem lies well above Critchley. Its who signed (gone) and who allowed (still here) the signing of certain players. This will be a hard road for Ainsworth and Im afraid it wont end well.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:55 - Feb 25 with 1939 viewsstevec

We wonโ€™t go down this season, we will wait until 23/24 to get relegated when the new double your money TV deal goes through.

Itโ€™s the Rangers way.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 22:01 - Feb 25 with 1728 viewsHooparoo

What a depressing tale to wake up to on a Sunday morning. RIP QPR.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 02:00 - Feb 26 with 1471 viewsozexile

I knew it was all over when the commentator said Gallacher hadn't scored for 16 games
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 04:08 - Feb 26 with 1430 viewsFredManRave

So the "W" in the original post stood for "Walloping"?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 09:35 - Feb 26 with 1226 viewsthemodfather

blackburn had 3 lumps at the back who headed clear almost everything we threw in the box , they were rarely trouble and when they broke, were clinical,
but they are top 3 or close to it, we are not. they are in form, we are not.
the work begins next week v Rotherham, huge game for us. and them!
Login to get fewer ads

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 12:55 - Feb 26 with 1095 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 19:23 - Feb 25 by karlski

He's got to say that doesn't he? Question is, does he believe what he's saying...I can't say it looked too much like the players care as much as he says they do, but I sure hope he's right...

This. He has only just walked through the door, and is keeping his powder dry...I hope.We were told by Wycombe supporters that he never blames the players. Reverse psychology might work these these wet wipes - we've tried everything else. One thing is for sure though...the pain ain't close to being over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024