Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal 16:39 - Feb 26 with 1964 viewsChrisNW6

What countries flag was being held up in left handside of the lower loft after they scored their 3rd goal. The fans around the young lad were pretty irate and he had to leave his seat for his safety.
Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 16:54 - Feb 26 with 1882 viewsJeff

Was a Chilean flag as Ben Bererton Diaz was warming up in front of him. BBD acknowledged the guy and gave him a thumbs up which made him celebrate in the loft

Can we not knock it?

Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 1706 viewsPinnerPaul

Didn't see that but saw a small fracas in the Blkackburn end (Upper school) - not sure what they had to fight about!
Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 18:19 - Feb 26 with 1686 viewsBoston

Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 18:14 - Feb 26 by PinnerPaul

Didn't see that but saw a small fracas in the Blkackburn end (Upper school) - not sure what they had to fight about!

Alcohol, probably.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 20:07 - Feb 26 with 1497 viewsChrisNW6

Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 16:54 - Feb 26 by Jeff

Was a Chilean flag as Ben Bererton Diaz was warming up in front of him. BBD acknowledged the guy and gave him a thumbs up which made him celebrate in the loft

Thanks, I thought it was a bit of an over reaction by a couple of our fans and he put the flag away straight after. Obviously just a Chilean neutral fan hopefully he got away safely.
Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 08:42 - Feb 27 with 1246 viewsstowmarketrange

Lower Loft flag after Blackburns 3rd goal on 18:14 - Feb 26 by PinnerPaul

A Blackburn fan died a few years ago in a fight between rival Blackburn fans from Darwen and another town up there that I can’t remember.I think he was hit over the head with a litter bin.
I’m sure I could find the exact details if I could be bothered to Google it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024