Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B Team 14:02 - Feb 27 with 2448 viewsDubaiR

Away at Ipswich today so annoying the lack of communication. We supply all the kit to Ipswich, it’s 45 min away I could have gone down. Can’t even find score updates anywhere
B Team on 14:07 - Feb 27 with 2404 viewsDannyPaddox

HT: Ipswich 0-3 QPR
B Team on 14:13 - Feb 27 with 2382 viewsPlanetHonneywood

B Team on 14:07 - Feb 27 by DannyPaddox

HT: Ipswich 0-3 QPR

Maybe we should play the B team more.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

B Team on 14:49 - Feb 27 with 2292 viewsDannyPaddox

FT: Ipswich 0-3 QPR

No idea of the scorers. Fine result after getting whacked 5-0 at Fulham in the Cup last week.
B Team on 14:54 - Feb 27 with 2249 viewsSheffieldHoop

Did you check Twitter? They love hiding things on there. Complete pain in the arse for normal people.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

B Team on 15:22 - Feb 27 with 2103 viewsRBlock

B Team on 14:49 - Feb 27 by DannyPaddox

FT: Ipswich 0-3 QPR

No idea of the scorers. Fine result after getting whacked 5-0 at Fulham in the Cup last week.

Ajose, Stan Flaherty, and Bala, although this is of course from our Ipswich sister website, rather than offish comms - https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/44485/young-u21s-side-beaten-by-qpr
B Team on 15:51 - Feb 27 with 2010 viewsEsox_Lucius

B Team on 15:22 - Feb 27 by RBlock

Ajose, Stan Flaherty, and Bala, although this is of course from our Ipswich sister website, rather than offish comms - https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/44485/young-u21s-side-beaten-by-qpr

Bala has always looked good in the few times I have seen him but where was Rafferty Pedder I wonder?

The grass is always greener.

B Team on 16:07 - Feb 27 with 1971 viewsDubaiR

Gubbins off after 52 min, I would hope that's some minutes in the legs then being taken off as starting Saturday, he can't be any worse that Dickie is right now, and if he is then we should just bin the entire youth set up.

No striker to cover Dykes and if we haven't got a cb to cover a criminally short of form Dickie then you have to question the point at all.
B Team on 16:37 - Feb 27 with 1851 viewsAntti_Heinola

B Team on 16:07 - Feb 27 by DubaiR

Gubbins off after 52 min, I would hope that's some minutes in the legs then being taken off as starting Saturday, he can't be any worse that Dickie is right now, and if he is then we should just bin the entire youth set up.

No striker to cover Dykes and if we haven't got a cb to cover a criminally short of form Dickie then you have to question the point at all.

i'll take that for strikers, but not for CBs - very rare foir any club to chuck young CBs in because you are more exposed there than anywhere else on the pitch. That's why so many CBs start in first teams playing as full backs.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

B Team on 16:49 - Feb 27 with 1778 viewsderbyhoop

B Team on 15:22 - Feb 27 by RBlock

Coverage of B team and U18s is non existent, apart from match reports 24 hours after game finishes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

B Team on 17:04 - Feb 27 with 1708 viewsterryb

B Team on 16:37 - Feb 27 by Antti_Heinola

i'll take that for strikers, but not for CBs - very rare foir any club to chuck young CBs in because you are more exposed there than anywhere else on the pitch. That's why so many CBs start in first teams playing as full backs.

Are you sure Antti that it is possible to be more exposed than when playing Dickie & Dunne together?

On today's game, I live in Ipswich & had no idea that this game was on. I doubt if I would have attended though, as Im still recovering from Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024