Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Finances released 06:25 - Feb 28 with 52205 viewsJeff

From Kieran Maguire in the Twitter:

[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 6:29]

Can we not knock it?

QPR Finances released on 14:43 - Mar 9 with 1720 viewsterryb

Cardiff City have posted a loss of £29 million. An increase of £17m from the previous year.

I've only seen the headline figure & I've not (and won't be) examining the details.
QPR Finances released on 14:46 - Mar 9 with 1691 viewsActonExile

Our owners and Baaaadivs must have done the same evening class in economics.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

QPR Finances released on 16:22 - Mar 9 with 1573 viewsSakura

QPR Finances released on 13:03 - Mar 9 by JamesB1979

Similar number of staff (excluding match day) and yet we have 10m more wages. That’s 200k a week. Can’t be right surely? Must be missing something.

I’m more a glass half full person than the half empty defeatist losers who permeate this bored of course see the Luton numbers in a negative light. With this forums culture set by NorthernR in permanent pessimism unfortunately. Genuinely must be impacting our gate numbers as he neglects so regularly to present a much needed case for hope

When I see the Luton numbers it makes me realise how easy a task we face in getting our wage bill down but remaining competitive

Players who have contributed zero, like Bonne, Roberts, and for a long time now Balogun can disappear for better cheaper alternatives as Luton prove

The loss allowance will move. £45m over 3 years will almost definitely become at least a £50m loss allowed due to inflation. It’s the constant unnecessary pessimism that annoys me

We will be fine for FFP. Doomsters pipe down. Will deal with the future circumstances when we get to the summer
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 16:23]
QPR Finances released on 16:56 - Mar 9 with 1466 viewsTheChef

QPR Finances released on 16:22 - Mar 9 by Sakura

I’m more a glass half full person than the half empty defeatist losers who permeate this bored of course see the Luton numbers in a negative light. With this forums culture set by NorthernR in permanent pessimism unfortunately. Genuinely must be impacting our gate numbers as he neglects so regularly to present a much needed case for hope

When I see the Luton numbers it makes me realise how easy a task we face in getting our wage bill down but remaining competitive

Players who have contributed zero, like Bonne, Roberts, and for a long time now Balogun can disappear for better cheaper alternatives as Luton prove

The loss allowance will move. £45m over 3 years will almost definitely become at least a £50m loss allowed due to inflation. It’s the constant unnecessary pessimism that annoys me

We will be fine for FFP. Doomsters pipe down. Will deal with the future circumstances when we get to the summer

Question is how we get hold of those lower league gems that Luton seem to attract. It can't just be luck on their part.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR Finances released on 17:54 - Mar 9 with 1358 viewsJamesB1979

QPR Finances released on 16:22 - Mar 9 by Sakura

3 of Lutons strikers are Woodrow, Adebayo and Morris. They can’t be cheap. How are they doing it?
QPR Finances released on 08:33 - Mar 10 with 1040 viewsSakura

QPR Finances released on 16:56 - Mar 9 by TheChef

Question is how we get hold of those lower league gems that Luton seem to attract. It can't just be luck on their part.

Sack Belk and sack Les first of all

They have had more than enough try’s without success
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024