Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 12:50 - Mar 2 with 4018 viewsMrSheen

Rusty early season form, buckets of gore, can't see either challenging for the title this year, though Melbourne look more likely. Not impressed by Parra's fitness, didn't chase a single kick all night. RCG's moustache has moved beyond Lord Lucan to Jimmy Edwards.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 13:26 - Jul 21 with 820 viewsLoyalitat

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 12:28 - Jul 21 by Northernr

I can;t believe they're doing it with Dr Death Richard Agar hanging around in the background there.

I didn't realise that he was there. There's a huge made in Hull influence within that coaching staff.: Webster and Morgan (KR) and Dr Death (Hull).

Impressive season and they are good to watch.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 13:30 - Jul 21 with 816 viewsNorthernr

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 13:26 - Jul 21 by Loyalitat

I didn't realise that he was there. There's a huge made in Hull influence within that coaching staff.: Webster and Morgan (KR) and Dr Death (Hull).

Impressive season and they are good to watch.

Wrong Webster, Gromit. I think.

Morgan though, painfully good Hull KR coach. Very annoying.

Agar, just plain painful. Let's turn rugby league into a boring chore.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 16:31 - Jul 21 with 775 viewsLoyalitat

Thanks for putting me right. I was thinking James Webster.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2023 16:35]
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 16:35 - Jul 21 with 771 viewsNorthernr

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 16:31 - Jul 21 by Loyalitat

Thanks for putting me right. I was thinking James Webster.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2023 16:35]

And James Webster, who looks exactly like this Webster, was Australian and did coach Hull KR, and Wakefield.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 736 viewsMrSheen

Only just got round to watching the Broncos win, got a warm glow from changing my tip at the last minute.

I understand why St George have done so badly this year listening to Anthony Griffin. What a dull bugger. Sounds like the boring priest in Father Ted.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 673 viewsterryb

Can someone please tell me what is happening in Super League regarding relegation?

I know that it will be changing to a "closed shop", but when does that come into effect please? I had assumed that "my team" Trinity would be bottom & I'm shocked to find out they are now level with Castleford & play them on the 18th.

I assume these are two clubs that the powers want to replace at the top. Would Bradford be in line for membership & who else might be considered?

Thanks in advance for any information. I can't face looking at the Trinity message board as well as Rangers!
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 18:50 - Aug 7 with 646 viewsNorthernr

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 17:00 - Aug 7 by terryb

Can someone please tell me what is happening in Super League regarding relegation?

I know that it will be changing to a "closed shop", but when does that come into effect please? I had assumed that "my team" Trinity would be bottom & I'm shocked to find out they are now level with Castleford & play them on the 18th.

I assume these are two clubs that the powers want to replace at the top. Would Bradford be in line for membership & who else might be considered?

Thanks in advance for any information. I can't face looking at the Trinity message board as well as Rangers!

One down one up this year, Wakefield looked an absolute certainty but Cas have just totally cratered. Wakey have the confidence and momentum now.

Coming up, probably Featherstone but they've had a wobble and the coach has left so could open the door to Toulouse which would be wonderful.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 11:00 - Sep 16 with 501 viewsKiwi76

Up The Wahs!!!
Warriors into semi final vs Broncos after massive effort v Knights.
What a season.
Panthers team to beat but proud of our guys
Login to get fewer ads

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 18:14 - Sep 17 with 445 viewsMrSheen

The NRL must be thrilled to have the Broncos, Knights and Warriors so strong this year, great crowds back in all three. Great for NZ RL, particularly given the AllBlacks’ current struggles.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 18:43 - Sep 17 with 442 viewsMrSheen

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 18:14 - Sep 17 by MrSheen

The NRL must be thrilled to have the Broncos, Knights and Warriors so strong this year, great crowds back in all three. Great for NZ RL, particularly given the AllBlacks’ current struggles.

Not just the ABs..,
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 11:57 - Oct 1 with 349 viewsBrisbaneR

What a final…I was cheering on the Broncos but you can’t begrudge the Panthers…the ultimate’trust the process’ team. Heroes all over the field, loved that.
Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 14:07 - Oct 1 with 322 viewsMrSheen

Moooooooooooove - NRL 2023 on 11:57 - Oct 1 by BrisbaneR

What a final…I was cheering on the Broncos but you can’t begrudge the Panthers…the ultimate’trust the process’ team. Heroes all over the field, loved that.

Me too, shame their brilliance at the start of the second half wasn’t rewarded, but Penrith won’t lie down. The salary cap will take a few more away from them next year, but then the Broncos will lose a few too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024