Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stroud 13:33 - Mar 20 with 1964 viewsLogman

I hope our own deficiencies on Saturday are not going to over-shadow this muppet's incompetence. Admittedly he wasn't at his worst but there were still free-kicks awarded against us when Brum players were climbing all over us and baffling throw-in decisions which neither set of players seemed to understand.
Stroud on 13:36 - Mar 20 with 1932 viewsRs_Holy

Stroud was the cherry on the icing of the cake on Saturday.
Stroud on 14:22 - Mar 20 with 1801 viewsJuzzie

He wasn't the cause of our defeat but certainly did not help with a series of baffling decisions. I know ref-bashing is easy but it really does make you wonder how he's still able to be a ref.

[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 14:23]
Stroud on 14:27 - Mar 20 with 1754 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Stroud on 14:22 - Mar 20 by Juzzie

He wasn't the cause of our defeat but certainly did not help with a series of baffling decisions. I know ref-bashing is easy but it really does make you wonder how he's still able to be a ref.

[Post edited 20 Mar 2023 14:23]

Think they're obliged to have a quota of incomprehensible midgets on the referees list each season.
Stroud on 14:52 - Mar 20 with 1682 viewsQPunkR

Stroud on 14:27 - Mar 20 by Wegerles_Stairs

Think they're obliged to have a quota of incomprehensible midgets on the referees list each season.

They're well oversubscribed in that case

QPR - "shit but local"

Stroud on 15:15 - Mar 20 with 1582 viewsstowmarketrange

When Kakay was injured in our penalty area and most of the players were off getting drinks I took advantage of the quiet time to shout at Stroud “You’re a w@nker Stroud.”He looked directly at me and shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.That’s why he never gave us a decision in the 2nd half.But I enjoyed the look on his face anyway.
Stroud on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 1538 viewsNed_Kennedys

It was a pleasure to see the master at work when he achieved his signature move of standing there whistling and gesturing repeatedly at the players wasting a couple of minutes when nobody on the pitch or in the ground had any idea what he was doing.
Stroud on 15:50 - Mar 20 with 1451 viewsflynnbo

The throw ins fiasco was something to behold!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024