Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Bidwell 14:29 - Apr 16 with 6815 viewsRed_Ranger

Watching him yesterday said it all. - And they got him on a free from Swansea.
Jake Bidwell on 14:35 - Apr 16 with 4731 viewsenfieldargh

Looks after himself, sensible on & off the ball, gets in some good crosses has a massive engine on him.

He wasnt good enough you know

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jake Bidwell on 14:37 - Apr 16 with 4711 viewsOldPedro

Wasn't a spectacular player but always seemed to be a reliable 6/10 every week

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Jake Bidwell on 14:37 - Apr 16 with 4701 viewsParkRoyalR

Interesting Robins withdrew Bidwell as soon as Laird came on,

Likely knew Laird would do Bidwell for pace and adjusted team accordingly, good management,

Why did Ainsworth go with Dunne as opposed to Laird on this basis? Laird got to bye-line in first foray forward!

If not Laird, why not play Chair on the right following his superb first time cross for our 1st goal at WBA!

Playing Chair on the left means he has to take extra touches to cut in on his right foot, slowing our play down, and being neutralised by their excellent RB,

Poor decision making by Ainsworth on so many counts.
Jake Bidwell on 15:52 - Apr 16 with 4433 viewsBrianWilson

Jake Bidwell on 14:37 - Apr 16 by ParkRoyalR

Likely knew Laird would do Bidwell for pace and adjusted team accordingly, good management,

Why did Ainsworth go with Dunne as opposed to Laird on this basis? Laird got to bye-line in first foray forward!

If not Laird, why not play Chair on the right following his superb first time cross for our 1st goal at WBA!

Playing Chair on the left means he has to take extra touches to cut in on his right foot, slowing our play down, and being neutralised by their excellent RB,

Surely Chair should be playing more centrally and not on the left or the right like some old school winger chasing long balls? Infuriating so called tactics.

I always liked Bidwell....good steady eddie type.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 15:54]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Jake Bidwell on 16:44 - Apr 16 with 4215 viewsThaiHoop

Jake Bidwell on 14:37 - Apr 16 by ParkRoyalR

Did anyone notice how pumped up Laird was when he came on? Proper up for it, trying to gee up crowd etc.

I know he's not always covered himself in glory but to play Dunne in front of him at right back is criminal.

Also, could have put Dunne in the middle and benched the imposter that's been masquerading as Rob Dickie! (But of course that's not an option now as Balogun is injured AGAIN and JCS is still lost in another dimension!)
Jake Bidwell on 17:34 - Apr 16 with 4065 viewssexton

Signing Bidwell symbolised everything that's been wrong with this club over the last few years.

Many fans, and perhaps Les, thought we'd pulled a fast one by signing Brentford's captain for a million - another Martin Rowlands-type coup. I didn't, having seen Bidwell play for Brentford many times.

Who did the Bees sign to replace Bidders? Rico Henry, currently more than holding his own in the Prem.
Jake Bidwell on 17:36 - Apr 16 with 4048 viewsPinnerPaul

Playing at a higher level than we are now in a better team, kept Mr Manning, who was worth millions apparently, out of Swansea's team for over a year.

We bemoan letting Barbet go, letting Jake go looks like an equally big error in hindsight.
Jake Bidwell on 17:46 - Apr 16 with 4010 viewsconnell10

I thought Bidwell was shite and I still do .God how far and how desperate have we become to be holding Jake Bidwell up as the Messiah....I'll retire to bedlam.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 20:44]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Jake Bidwell on 17:47 - Apr 16 with 3995 viewsconnell10

Jake Bidwell on 17:36 - Apr 16 by PinnerPaul

Playing at a higher level than we are now in a better team, kept Mr Manning, who was worth millions apparently, out of Swansea's team for over a year.

We bemoan letting Barbet go, letting Jake go looks like an equally big error in hindsight.

He was crap, come on mate stop rewriting history !

Jake Bidwell on 17:47 - Apr 16 with 3990 viewsPinnerPaul

Jake Bidwell on 17:46 - Apr 16 by connell10

I thought Bidwell was shite and I still do .God how far and how desperate have we become to be holding Jake Bidwell up as the Messiah....I'll retire to bedlam.

Well hes done better than the REAL messiah - Mr Manning for start!
Jake Bidwell on 17:52 - Apr 16 with 3967 viewsconnell10

Jake Bidwell on 17:47 - Apr 16 by PinnerPaul

Well hes done better than the REAL messiah - Mr Manning for start!

We are discussing Mr Bidwell not Mr Manning ! Hey that Todd Kane weren't bad oh hang he was total shite ... I don't mind us trying to work out whats gone wrong but to make out these cart horses were somehow good players beggers believe!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 20:43]

Jake Bidwell on 18:12 - Apr 16 with 3896 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jake Bidwell on 17:47 - Apr 16 by connell10

He was crap, come on mate stop rewriting history !

Nope he was a decent mid table left sided defender. His entire career is proof of that.

Bare bones.

Jake Bidwell on 18:26 - Apr 16 with 3823 viewsPunteR

Jake Bidwell on 18:12 - Apr 16 by Antti_Heinola

Nope he was a decent mid table left sided defender. His entire career is proof of that.

He was on a wedge though. (comparatively)
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 18:28]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jake Bidwell on 19:24 - Apr 16 with 3701 viewsgazza1

Jake Bidwell on 17:46 - Apr 16 by connell10

Typical nonsense from somebody who knows FA about football......whilst he was not absolutely brilliant like Kenny Sansom or Clive Wilson - he played pretty often for the Rangers, he left us for Swansea, played regularly for them on the left side, moved to Coventry on a free (probably money involved for Bidwell himself) and plays most weeks for them and here we we have somebody saying horrid things about the player.

And without any justification whatsoever......shocking but typical.
Jake Bidwell on 19:37 - Apr 16 with 3647 viewskensalriser

Jake Bidwell on 17:34 - Apr 16 by sexton

Signing Bidwell symbolised everything that's been wrong with this club over the last few years.

Many fans, and perhaps Les, thought we'd pulled a fast one by signing Brentford's captain for a million - another Martin Rowlands-type coup. I didn't, having seen Bidwell play for Brentford many times.

Who did the Bees sign to replace Bidders? Rico Henry, currently more than holding his own in the Prem.

How do you know the transfer fee?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jake Bidwell on 19:41 - Apr 16 with 3632 viewsBoston

I enjoyed saying, "that's the way Bidders."

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Jake Bidwell on 19:45 - Apr 16 with 3610 viewsgazza1

Jake Bidwell on 19:37 - Apr 16 by kensalriser

How do you know the transfer fee?

You will not get an answer because he does not know, he is guessing.
Jake Bidwell on 20:39 - Apr 16 with 3482 viewsconnell10

Jake Bidwell on 19:24 - Apr 16 by gazza1

Typical nonsense from somebody who knows FA about football......whilst he was not absolutely brilliant like Kenny Sansom or Clive Wilson - he played pretty often for the Rangers, he left us for Swansea, played regularly for them on the left side, moved to Coventry on a free (probably money involved for Bidwell himself) and plays most weeks for them and here we we have somebody saying horrid things about the player.

And without any justification whatsoever......shocking but typical.

I know nothing about football ??? What a condescending thing to say , I've read your posts before mate and you come across as a right know it all , I'd hate to sit next to at match !! Probadly have a stats pocket book to get out and point out why everyone is wrong and your right!! I know just as much about football as you do and have a right to express my opinion that Bidwell is crap!! If that hurts his or your feelings f ucking tough!!

Jake Bidwell on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 3444 viewsgazza1

Jake Bidwell on 20:39 - Apr 16 by connell10

I know nothing about football ??? What a condescending thing to say , I've read your posts before mate and you come across as a right know it all , I'd hate to sit next to at match !! Probadly have a stats pocket book to get out and point out why everyone is wrong and your right!! I know just as much about football as you do and have a right to express my opinion that Bidwell is crap!! If that hurts his or your feelings f ucking tough!!

That's what your comments suggest to me....simple as that.

So far from facts, many stats mean little to me but a typical response.........why is Bidwell crap?? Let me know when you can think up some things.
Jake Bidwell on 20:49 - Apr 16 with 3446 viewsconnell10

T wat . I've put you on ignore .

Jake Bidwell on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 3402 viewsgazza1

Jake Bidwell on 20:49 - Apr 16 by connell10

T wat . I've put you on ignore .

Good, easy doing that - cowards way out.....you still haven't told anyone why he is shite!!!!

But if he is shite, just for your info, he has played approaching 500 football league games - yeh he is shite .
Jake Bidwell on 21:16 - Apr 16 with 3345 viewsswitchingcode

Jake Bidwell on 17:34 - Apr 16 by sexton

Bidwell was a solid player for Brentford and chose to leave after getting a much better offer from QPR.He was offered a contract by Brentford at the end of his time at LR but chose to join Swansea rather than be cover for Rico Henry and no doubt the abuse he used to get from Bees fans also helped that decision.
Jake Bidwell on 21:20 - Apr 16 with 3324 viewsgazza1

Jake Bidwell on 21:16 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Bidwell was a solid player for Brentford and chose to leave after getting a much better offer from QPR.He was offered a contract by Brentford at the end of his time at LR but chose to join Swansea rather than be cover for Rico Henry and no doubt the abuse he used to get from Bees fans also helped that decision.

He is 'shite' apparently
Jake Bidwell on 21:30 - Apr 16 with 3283 viewsCateLeBonR

Jake Bidwell on 21:20 - Apr 16 by gazza1

He is 'shite' apparently

Still only 30.
Jake Bidwell on 21:38 - Apr 16 with 3257 viewsCamberleyR

Still not forgiven him for missing that penalty at Reading.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024